PDA

View Full Version : to many clothes not enough closet

rose382832
05-08-2007, 06:29 PM
went shopping with my wife looking for a plain white baby doll nighty and came home with 2 new sets of shoes two new sets of pjs a new purse and 2 new dresses.

Dixie
05-08-2007, 08:52 PM
What a happy bonus score there.

Deanna2
05-08-2007, 09:26 PM
I know how you feel. I have my femme and drab gear together at my end of the walk in robe. My femme gear is taking over. I was thinking just the other day that I have bought about twenty femme items (not counting panties and pantyhose) in the past year and only one pair of male trousers.

susie evans
05-08-2007, 10:35 PM
there is not a problem here that's the way it is suposed to be a girl needs a lot more clothes than a guy:heehee:

susie

daniella
05-08-2007, 10:49 PM
Isn't sweet when our femme clothes push our drab male counterparts out of the closet onto the floor. There's only 2' left in my 9' closet that's still drab. Time to go shopping girls. My favorite pass time.

Victoria Anne
05-08-2007, 11:03 PM
Don't you just hate it when that happens...NOT I understand, I for some reason find that strange how that always seems to happen when I go shopping and when my wife asks would you like this! like I'm going to say no.. don't think so

KELLYANN
05-09-2007, 12:26 AM
AH YES CLOSET SPACE. thinking will have to add a new addition to my home, just for KELLY'S STUFF. :heehee:

christyp24
05-09-2007, 05:34 PM
Has anyone tried the closet savers you see on HSN? Stuff like the velvet like material hangers. I have the same issue of the more then a full closet and want to see what else I can do to work with the space I have. I have a full dedicated closet already!!! Though the heel collection takes up much of it, nothing can really be done there!!

TGKrissyCD
05-09-2007, 06:24 PM
Welcome to the club,we(CD's) are afflicted with the shopping urge - just got to have it (a closet and drawers full at home). Of course everything was on sale and who will pass up a sale. I wonder if the Salvation Army thrift store would be interested in my culls?

Krissy

Rebecca Petersen
05-09-2007, 06:29 PM
I've converted a complete bedroom into a closet. Is that insane or what? A 12X15 room is now a walkin closet. And every time I go out I buy more! Somebody please stop me.

suzanne
05-09-2007, 07:22 PM
Your wife is fabulous! Shopping together for femme clothes must be the greatest experience. I wish you had included more details of the expedition, like whether you found the babydoll and whether your wife scored as well as you did. Either way, I hope your shopping only gets better in the future!

rose382832
05-09-2007, 09:28 PM
wife ended up with 1 great pair of shoes a new purse to match our shoes ( we wear almost the same size , i can wear hers for a short time .) she got a new set of pjs thata looked better on me so they are now mine , and NO we never did find the right baby doll, chose a beautiful burgundy dress instead to fill my shopping limit.

Jocelyn Quivers
05-10-2007, 07:45 AM
Well I know I have a big problem with space. I'm at the point now where I'm starting to make extra room in my closet and dresser's by discarding some of my male clothes that I don't wear that much. Jocelyn