PDA

View Full Version : One of those days.....

SandyR
05-08-2007, 10:56 PM
Ok, I planned to get back to the room get dressed and go out. Staying in Toas New Mexico, a pretty liberal town, kinda CD ok. Get back to the room around 7:00, long day. It was all I could do to cut my nails and file them nice, take a bath shave, and here here I am.

Oh well be back here next week, try agian.

Anyone have a day like this?

Hugs.

SandyR

Victoria Anne
05-08-2007, 11:27 PM
last week I thought I would be able to dress for the day and as it goes some times murphy's law was in full effect and to make it worse the next day looked good for dressing...murphy's law.

Andi
05-09-2007, 12:40 AM
Yes, oh yes. Even though I'm retired my days are totally unpredictable. My wife and adult kids constantly come and go sometimes as late as 11pm. I feel my time is always being encroached upon. It's 1:30am here and I'm fully dressed and browsing crossdressers.com while my wife is asleep. She doesn't know what I'm doing but would flip if she did. Hope you have better luck finding the time and energy to be YOU.

Angie G
05-09-2007, 11:07 AM
Never been that tired hun :hugs:
Angie

Karren H
05-09-2007, 12:28 PM
I get like that... For a number of reasons.... Mainly I get back to the hotel from a meeting or site visit too late.. And everything takes longer than you think... Coworkers get in the way and mess up your schedule... And sometimes its like just too much hastle to get all dolled up for a few hours... And sometimes it's not..

But I usually make the best of it... If time won't let me go out enfemme then I'll stay in and get some comphy fem time.. Sort my jewelry, paint up some stickon nails.. Sort through my online photo albums, IM some friends and maybe webcam a bit.... Watching TG movies enfemme is always fun.. Wandering around the hotel enfemme trying not to get caught by coworkers is alwas a great game!! Hehe

Sooo it may not turn out like you had planned or expected but it doesn't mean that it has to turn out bad... Hardly ever does for me..... Got to be flexible...

Hope next time turns out fantastic!!

Love Karren

glossy
05-09-2007, 12:44 PM
Andigirl: It's so much more fun if you can get your wife to participate with you. Baby steps, even. Mine does not love my CD life. But she knows it is only at home and she dresses me and helps me. She will acgtually encourage me to put on lip gloss and then loves to open mouth kiss. She runs her hands over my silky clothes and knows how much she can arouse me. I reciprocate and make her sex life fun and full.

Deanna2
05-09-2007, 06:09 PM
I used to live in Albuquerque for a bit and occasionally went up to Taos for visits. It is a pity I didn't find out how liberal it is. I would have enjoyed it even more.

Dixie
05-09-2007, 07:37 PM
Yes,....Today!!!!

TxKimberly
05-09-2007, 08:30 PM
Oh yes, more often than you might think!
When I travel, I travel for work. I take my job very seriously and so it comes first! If doing the job right means that I get back to the hotel too late or tired to go out, than that's the way it has got to be.

Kim

SandyR
05-09-2007, 09:00 PM
Its funny, I did get to watch a cool movie, surf the web, work on my 360 site, and "hey my nails are timmed and smooth!".

Thanks for posts, I appreciate it! Maybe next week I get to post new pics from my adventure.......

Hugs.

SandyR

battybattybats
05-10-2007, 04:15 AM
Most of my days are like that.. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome isn't very nice.
Still, it makes the achievements all the sweeter.