PDA

View Full Version : I Just Love All of You Girls!!!

Shelley J.
06-02-2004, 12:52 PM
Hi Girls -

This forum has been an oasis for me. I'll be turning 60 in October and have only dabbled in crossdressing my entire life. I've kept my desires secret from my wife, children, family and friends. This forum has been wonderful for me. I don't feel so alone anymore and little by little I'm starting to express more of my femme side. I still plan to keep it a secret though. (I'm told it eventually gets known). But I just wanted to share how much I love all of you. Please don't think unkindly of me for not sharing valuable information. I'm really a novice. Hopefully an old dog can learn new tricks.

Love to All,

Shelley J.

Danielle1960
06-02-2004, 01:24 PM
I too am from Ohio. Great place. I keep my dressing and desires secret for the most part. I did share them with my wife and the poor thing about died. Anyway hope you find your femme self expression successful here.
Danielle :)

Lee
06-02-2004, 11:29 PM
Hi Shelley,
I know how you feel,This forum and all the ladies here have helped me bring out my secert.I live alone,so I dress all the time until I have to go to work.No one knows I dress except some of my neighbors.
I guess I am saying I am much happier with my life now.

I believe there are more ladies like you just waiting to come join us here.

Cazzie
06-15-2004, 03:31 PM
You wrote: "I still plan to keep it a secret though. (I'm told it eventually gets known)."
Gosh, I certainly hope that's not true. I'm just a few months younger than you and have also been "dabbling", ever since I can remember.
The only other person I've ever opened up to was a wonderful T-girl I met at a hotel in London, the Philbeach. We talked for hours. It was the best night of my life - one that I hope I can repeat some time, but doubt it.
No, I'm never coming out and my wife is never gonna find out.
Love, Cazzie