PDA

View Full Version : question for the veterans

sarahjkerrigan
05-09-2007, 01:35 PM
ok, here's a question or two, who of us holds the record for the earliest en femme public, en stealth appearance? what did you do? where did you go? and what did you wear?

Appearences for halloween, tranny clubs etc.. don't count, it has to be in public trying to pass!
i'll start but I suspect i'll be easy to beat.

July 2006 - I drove to a local park and sat out keeping my distance from everyone. looking back my wig looked silly, my makeup overdone and I was inappropriately dressed for a warm summer weekend in the park, in 3inch heels, black sheer pantyhose and white turtleneck but nobody got close enough to me to notice.

anyone?

Dixie
05-09-2007, 02:53 PM
I guess I do not qualify for this one, My first time out was last Halloween, second time about a month ago to drag show and then gay bar. I guess I only thought I had been out, oh well back to the makeup table HEHEHE

Lisa Golightly
05-09-2007, 02:55 PM
It was 1984 and I was 16 years old... I'd decided I wanted to do it and spent my part-time wages on a big shop at M&S. Then I went out and about... I actually looked quite female back then (I didn't have to shave till I was 20ish and had boobs).

I have to admit I was a bit of a wild child back then.

MJ
05-09-2007, 03:01 PM
being a ts do i count ? came out 2 1/2 years ago my first time out was food BASICs grocery shopping i had on black pants red top medium length wig bad makeup

then there were the Appearances for Halloween but that was just fun could never pass

Emily Ann Brown
05-09-2007, 03:05 PM
You got me beat Vicky....I'm only 14 years old ( ROFLOL ).

Emily Ann

carolinewalker_2000
05-09-2007, 04:12 PM
Bit like you; spring 2006. I have been sneaking out dressed for years, but always at night and where there is no risk of being seen - well only minimal risk anyway!

Anyway, I had been trying to pluck up courage and go somewhere where I would be seen by others. So, last spring I dolled myself up - black skirt & stockings, heels, lilac clingy top and a lightweight spring coat. Put on full make-up - (not too successfully!) - and wig and drove off in my car.

Eventually I found myself in a small country town. It was early evening and there weren't too many people about. I parked the car, got out and walked up the high street enjoying a bit of window shopping. I was passed by a few people and whilst no-one said anything, I'm fairly certain I was "read". After about 10 mins my courage started to wane, so I returned to the car and drove home; I was on a "high" for hours!!

JoAnnDallas
05-09-2007, 04:39 PM
I have been going out late at night for many years, but in April of 2005, I went out in the daylight for the first time. The house sits on a corner lot, so I took a walk out the back door, up the side walk, up the front walk to the front door. Had cars pass me going down/up both streets. Within two weeks, I was driving around the neighborhood. About a month later (May 2005), I drove to a gasoline station and filled the SUV up. Each time I was fully dressed. Either a dress or skirt/blouse, wig, pantyhose, slip, bra, heels, painted toes, painted nails, makeup, purse, and jewlery (earrings and neckless).

I have not stopped since. LOL

Phoebe Reece
05-09-2007, 05:14 PM
The first time actually trying to pass for me was probably way back around 1976 or 1977, when living in Charlotte, N.C. I needed a slide tray for my projector and went fully dressed to a local discount store (Woolco, I think). I believe I had on some kind of skirt and top combination, hose, heels, wig, makeup, etc. It was in the evening. I seem to recall that I thought the cashier read me as she gave me a funny kind of smile when we concluded the transaction. No problems though.

susie evans
05-09-2007, 05:35 PM
the first time out in public was in the late sixties on a trip to san fransico and i was petrefied it took ten years before i tried agin :hugs:

susie

shericd7
05-09-2007, 09:32 PM
about 6 years ago I traveled alot for work and stayed in many motels...always found one with a bar so I wouldnt have to get out and drive...At this one a holiday inn,that I had been to many times..I decided to go to the bar enfemm..It was late evening about 9 oclock and most of the people were salesmen staying at the motel...I actually had a good time and met a couple of nice guys...