PDA

View Full Version : Need Advise - inconsistent gf

Alisha284
05-09-2007, 07:34 PM
Ok Girl's, Here We Go! My Gf Alway's Say's She Accepts My Cd And What Is Funny Is When We Are Out In A Store Any Store Wal=mart
Etc She Is Always Saying That This Is Nice For Alisha. But,when It Comes Down To My Dressing At Home She Does Not Want To Be Anywhere Near Me. I Can Not Make Sense Of This. Any Suggesstions Please??

lindase4da
05-09-2007, 08:06 PM
It may be that when you go out dressed she feels as though she has her best friend with her doing what she likes to do: shop! But when you're dressed at home she may want you as her 'boyfriend' and prefers to see you dressed that way too.

Ask her. Then listen to wht she says without being defensive. It's sometimes not easy to say things and not hurt each others feelings.

The fact she says 'this is nice for Alisha' and not 'this is nice for you' speaks to the fact that she's not completely on-board yet. Define and work towards a goal you can both live with: again & again & again....

My best to you both, Linda

Stephanie Anne
05-09-2007, 08:35 PM
Take it slow, keep her involved, talk it through and be ready to give a little, watch her needs and wants, and above all do not push her when she is not ready.

Don't turn this into a "I don't mind so long as it's not around me". The last thing you want is a wedge driven between you especially when your dressing would be that wedge.