PDA

View Full Version : I'm ready for glue ons.....

LisaRose
05-09-2007, 07:51 PM
....breasts that is. I never thought it would be necessary, a sacked filled bra would always do. But I've fallen in love with halter tops and dresses and no one in their right mind would wear a bra with a halter top.

I just bought a lovely yellow and white halter sundress. It's so bright and refreshing, no wonder girls get giggly in the spring. With clothing like this, one can't help but feel ultra feminine.

It's time to bite the bullet.

lindase4da
05-09-2007, 08:16 PM
There are also 'shelf' type halters and sundresses that have an elastic strip under the bust to allow you to go bra-less and still have support. You may also want to try this type of summer wear. And they do make halter bras with a strap that goes around your neck instead of over your shoulders.

Don't forget to change the tones of your make up to a more fresh summer pallet as well. Use make up with an SPF value to protect from the summer sun.

Have a great summer!

LisaRose
05-09-2007, 10:02 PM
I think I just solved my own problem. What better reason to buy a new swimsuit. I'm thinking a halter type top would surely 'work' with a sundress.