PDA

View Full Version : Something's going to happen... Something wonderful...

Rachel Morley
05-09-2007, 08:28 PM
“Something's going to happen... Something wonderful” – these are the words of Dave Bowman, a character in the movie 2010. This week they apply to me too, because starting Thursday, and going through to Tuesday of next week, I’m going to be spending the entire time fully en femme! Yay for me! :happy:

So how did this come about you might be wondering. As you may (or may not) know, in our house we have a teenage boy of 16 years who is my wife Marla’s son, but I am not fully “out” to him. Add to this he is home-schooled and rarely leaves the house to meet his friends (they tend to come here). My point is I never get the opportunity to dress at home anymore. I say anymore because there was a time in the past that I used to dress every other weekend. His dad used to live about 50 miles away and every two weeks he would visit him for the weekend. Then his dad moved to Alaska and so those weekends of “femme-ness” rapidly came to a halt! So you see, being en femme for a long period of time is quite a big deal for me.

Fast forward to the end of this week, and Marla’s son is going to Alaska to visit his dad which means it’s going to be just me and Marla here. True to form, Marla said to me with a big grin on her face, “hey you could be en femme when he’s away” … I half jokingly said “yeah, and for the whole six days” …. and Marla said “sure, why not!” OMG! En femme for almost a whole week! The longest time I have been en femme so far, has been three days during a trip to San Francisco, so this is going to be great. Yesterday, Marla said to me “let’s have some fun with this -- I think you should remain en femme, all the time, no matter what”. She suggested that I be en femme no matter where we go, or if we stay in, no matter who we see, or what we do, no “ifs” and no “buts”. In the past there have been times when we had planned for me to be en femme for an extended period but after a day or two I wanted to change back to “girly boy mode” or I didn’t feel particularly confident about going to certain places dressed as a woman. This time, she said, things would be different.

Marla said to me (and I promise you I’m not even exaggerating when I say this) “lets find out exactly just how much you like crossdressing. Instead of this half dressed presentation in the evenings, why don’t you stay fully dressed the whole time? I don’t expect you to sleep in your wig, but you should wear your bra and forms with a chemise to bed, and when you get up in the morning you should get showered, dressed and made up right away.” OMG! I’m so happy, excited, and a little bit scared as well.

What are we going to do during our six days? …. well, Marla has already told me I should do the one thing I keep chickening out of, and that is go and have a manicure and pedicure at the nail salon when en femme. Plus, we will do things like, go to the mall, go to the movies, get take out food, do some grocery shopping, rent a movie from Blockbuster, and go for a walk in the park. (some of these things we have already done with me en femme before) ... there’s even the prospect of us doing what we did last weekend, which was to go for a 12 mile cycle ride, but this time I’ll be a girl! :D

Hugs
Rachel

TxKimberly
05-09-2007, 08:34 PM
A perfect week! Have a great time! Maybe you should consider a purge - throw all your male clothes out! LOL

Kim

rose382832
05-09-2007, 08:37 PM
i wish you the best of times on your loong weekend and tell us all the details when you get back.
rose

Diane Paris
05-09-2007, 09:00 PM
Rachel: I am sooooo happy for you. Just think, you will be able to finally do what you have probably fantasized about for a long time...the chance to be a girl non-stop for almost a week. This is your chance for you to do so many of the things you see girls doing every day. Now, just relax, smile alot, and enjoy every single minute!

Be sure to tell us what it's like. A daily journal in this forum would be great! :D

Diane

Holly
05-09-2007, 09:07 PM
Way cool, Rachel. You two have LOTS of fun. I find just doing normal everyday stuff is fun enfemme. Last I went to the car wash to get my truck cleaned and while shopping at Target, a woman asked me for my opinion on a bottle of foundation makeup she was considering purchasing. Life is funner (?) in girl mode! Enjoy!

Carin's Wife GG
05-09-2007, 09:17 PM
Carin will be so envious. An entire week??? Lucky girl.

Louise.

MJ
05-09-2007, 09:50 PM
OMG
Rachel you are going to love it , i am so happy for you this is going to be amazing you have fun girlfriend !!! oh btw Rachel Morley i want proof you had your nails done and pedicure at the nail salon when en femme pictures :D
this time don't chicken out !!! don't make me come down there

SandyR
05-09-2007, 09:57 PM
Perfect week!

Please let us know how it goes....

Hugs.

SandyR

Colleen
05-09-2007, 10:03 PM
But I want to see tha Maids unifororm with all the trimings

susie evans
05-09-2007, 10:03 PM
that sounds like a very good week to me i hope you have an absolutley wonderfull time and i hope marla enjoys as much as you

:love: susie

Angie G
05-10-2007, 12:48 AM
Rachel that is great you go girl have fun lucky girl :hugs:
Angie

Jenna1561
05-10-2007, 01:04 AM
Agreed, sounds like fun. Sit back and enjoy the salon - it is an amazing experience, just like everyone says. Sometimes, it's great to be pampered.

Jenna

RobertaFermina
05-10-2007, 01:51 AM
Sounds like a great Adventure !
Sieze the Days, Dear !

:rose: Envious :rose:

Carin
05-10-2007, 03:25 AM
Carin will be so envious. An entire week??? Lucky girl.

Louise.

Envious!! Ya think!! just the thought of getting up every morning and being able to pick out anything you want to wear. HMMMMMM! :p :p

So after your week, how about we send you our crew and Louise and Carin can have the house to ourselves. :D

Seriously, enjoy it to the fullest, Tell Marla from me that she is the greatest!!!:thumbsup:

Maybe she could put on her "Cool Guy" look and eally confuse the neighborhood.

Kristen Kelly
05-10-2007, 03:56 AM
That sounds great, enjoy every moment of it, I have done that for 5 days to test my limit of comfort sounds like you will be too, scary and fun at the same time. :thumbsup:

Suzie S.
05-10-2007, 04:41 AM
Rachel, enjoy every minute of it! I'm soooo jealous! How wonderful your wife is to help you out the entire time! :happy: Let us know how it goes, and have a great time!

Sandra
05-10-2007, 04:44 AM
Sounds like someone is going to have a great time.

RachelDenise
05-10-2007, 04:46 AM
We want updates about what you 2 are doing....but nothing personal.:o

Dixie
05-10-2007, 06:09 AM
Boy am I jealous:D :hugs:

Raychel
05-10-2007, 06:18 AM
You two are so lucky to have each other. I would give anything just to hav ethe time to do thees things with my wife, even in guy mode. To get to do them en femme, with her encouragement. Now that would probably put my brain into overload. Heart attack from all the excitment.

Have a great week. And be sure to keep us up to date. :thumbsup:

:hugs:

sara_also
05-10-2007, 06:31 AM
Happy for you and Marla..We will all be waiting to hear what happens during your week.....

Priscilla Ann
05-10-2007, 08:04 AM
What can I say?.....How about...have fun...and take lots of pictures!!!:D

Robin Leigh
05-10-2007, 08:59 AM
I'm so happy for you, Rachel! :happy: :thumbsup:

I'm sure you & Marla will have lots of fun. :devil:

You are giving the "Girl in the Mirror" an extended opportunity to act and feel like a real woman, so be prepared to feel a different about CD/TG at the end of this marathon...

Good luck!

Robin

Kate Simmons
05-10-2007, 09:09 AM
Wow, sounds like a lot of fun Rachel, especially with that kind of support. I do expect you to enjoy every minute of it my friend.:happy:

Di
05-10-2007, 09:44 AM
That is wonderful!!!! I'm sure you will both have a lovely week....can't wait to hear more about it.:hugs: We have not made a total week (5 days or so) only because having to give the face a rest (shaving and all) Very happy for you both :love:

CharleneCD
05-10-2007, 10:16 AM
Cool Rachel. I hope you have a blast and get a new perspective. And I most certainly hope you let Marla know how special she is.

Julie York
05-10-2007, 10:56 AM
Couldn't happen to a nicer person.:thumbsup: But I hope by Sunday you don't feel like someone who ate a whole chocolate cake. You just might make yourself depressed if you push your comfort zone way too far and then feel guilty that you didn't enjoy it as much as you hoped.

So have fun....but don't spoil it for yourself.

I wish you the best.

:D

Carin's Wife GG
05-10-2007, 01:47 PM
Envious!! Ya think!! just the thought of getting up every morning and being able to pick out anything you want to wear. HMMMMMM! :p :p

So after your week, how about we send you our crew and Louise and Carin can have the house to ourselves. :D

Seriously, enjoy it to the fullest, Tell Marla from me that she is the greatest!!!:thumbsup:

Maybe she could put on her "Cool Guy" look and eally confuse the neighborhood.

can me and Marla BOTH be *the greatest*? :p :p :p

Mitch23
05-10-2007, 01:59 PM
thats great - and ever so scary. just relax and enjoy and let us know how it works out. looks like she laying down a real challenge for you!

mitch

Sam-antha
05-10-2007, 02:08 PM
This is known as making up for lost time. Something that so few of us are ever able to do.
Take it as it comes, do not chicken out of something that is suggested, you will manage and have more than great fun especially if you do everything. Pedicure en femme - which will come first, the hands or feet ? Same salon ? Same day ?
You are going to be one exhausted lassie, but such a happy one. Do not forget the photos for yourself at least.

Shelly Preston
05-10-2007, 02:18 PM
Hi Rachel

I hope you really enjoy the time you have enfemme

Oh and dont forget to spoil Marla when you having fun :hugs:

Christina Nicole
05-10-2007, 07:31 PM
Sounds like fun. Enjoy it! On the other hand you should not sleep with your silicone forms, they could be damaged. Manufacturers recommend against wearing them to bed.

I also found shaving my face very closely for several days in a row to cause some skin irritation. Several days in a row can be a pain. But one must suffer for beauty, or so it is said.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Sally24
05-10-2007, 09:50 PM
Yesterday, Marla said to me “let’s have some fun with this -- I think you should remain en femme, all the time, no matter what”. She suggested that I be en femme no matter where we go, or if we stay in, no matter who we see, or what we do, no “ifs” and no “buts”.

Sounds like she has a little of the devil in her. Be careful what you wish for! But it does sound like alot of fun. Enjoy it, special times like this don't happen often!

My suggestion, spend all of your shopping time in woman only clothing and accessories stores. Nothing makes me feel any girlier (is that a word?) than being in a shop with nothing but woman, and I am one of them.

Sally

Sally24
05-10-2007, 09:53 PM
As far as sleeping is concerned with forms. When I want to wear a nitey and have it fit properly, I attach silicone bras, like the New Bra. Walmart has cheap immitations for $20 and they usually stay in place all night long. They are also thin enough that there is little chance that you will rupture or damage them. Good luck!

Kim_Bitzflick
05-10-2007, 09:59 PM
I am so Jealous. I barely get a few hours enfemme.

Kim

Sheri 4242
05-10-2007, 10:14 PM
Rachel - you go girl and have fun with this!!! (And the girls have been right: let Marla know how special she is regarding this!!! Lot's of sweet prizes, cards, etc. for Marla!!!)

I "used" to be able to dress all the time like your talking about, and it IS wonderful! (One of my adult stepdaughters knows about the CDing, and for a couple of years it was okay for me to be dressed when she lived near us and would come over.) My other adult stepdaughter doesn't know (oh, she probably does, but is the type who would want to avoid the subject). Unfortunately, my "at will" dressing came to a screeching halt when this later stepdaughter got pregnant, and her fiance became abusive, so she moved back home to Georgia. So, for the past 12 months, we've had this stepdaughter and her precious baby living with us. H'mmm -- precious grandbaby vs. not being able to dress at will?!!? Okay! The grandbaby is definitely worth it!!! The "at will" dressing will return someday.

Anyway, have a GREAT time!!!!!!!

steffie39
05-10-2007, 10:26 PM
You go girl! Have fun!:happy:

kassi
05-10-2007, 10:30 PM
i am so excited for you. three cheers for you

hip hip :cheer:

ColleenCD
05-10-2007, 11:22 PM
Rachel,

Enjoy it and sieze each day!. Afterall, you have Marla there for support. Remeber to post updates and pics.

Colleen

Rachel Morley
05-11-2007, 12:49 AM
Oh my gosh! Thank you all so much for all your lovely comments and words of encouragement. On day one I eased my way into it slowly and didn't do much except some housework, and then spent most of the day relaxing in the backyard reading a book in the shade. In the evening we had pizza, beer and watched a movie. In other words we didn't actually go out on the first day it was just lots of quality time together. However, tomorrow or Saturday (not sure which day yet), we are planning the nail salon trip. Here's a pic of me in the back yard today.

latinatv
05-11-2007, 02:19 AM
That smile says it all!

Enjoy the new experience

Sally24
05-11-2007, 05:01 AM
Another thought, Do you have a bathing suit?:heehee: It is California isn't it? Have fun and keep the pictures coming every day!

Robin Leigh
05-11-2007, 05:58 AM
So far, so good! :) Let the momentum build slowly. You've got plenty of time.

I know you want Marla to push you a little on this adventure, Rachel, to help you do things you really want to do, but may be a bit daunting. Since there is this aspect of Forced Feminization, maybe you should have a "code word" or two, just in case you're out somewhere & you get really freaked out.

Just a thought,

Robin

DanaJ
05-11-2007, 04:26 PM
What are we going to do during our six days? ?. well, Marla has already told me I should do the one thing I keep chickening out of, and that is go and have a manicure and pedicure at the nail salon when en femme.

Hugs
RachelYeah yeah yeah - I'll believe it when I see it! :D I am going to have to call Marla and give her some ideas :devil:

Seriously, I am jealous of you Rachel, and as has been said before - Marla is the greatest!!!

kathy gg
05-11-2007, 07:22 PM
Hmm...it always sounds so good in theory! I think the most days in a row Amanda has done are like 5 and by day 6 she was yelling uncle and a bit exhausted with everything.

Okay now..be honest if you get a little sick of being chicked out that long....it's okay to say *enough*! haha!

Enjoy your quality time ....

hugs

Girly Sara
05-12-2007, 10:29 AM
Hey Rachel!

So pleased for you, hun. Would love to be enfemme for a few days at a time but unfortunately it's not feasible right now :sad:

May i say u look great in the pic of you in your back yard. You've got to do the nail salon trip, hun! So girly and rewarding, I did it last year.

Please keep us informed of your girly adventures and let's see more pix :happy:

Have a great weekend and take care.

Hugs from Sara xxx

Rachel Morley
05-12-2007, 12:28 PM
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. I'm doing great so far and having a lot of fun. I posted my first update with a couple of pictures. The thread's called "Something wonderful - Day 2" click HERE (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58400) to go to it.