PDA

View Full Version : still wanting

barbra
05-10-2007, 03:08 AM
does any one still have the want to do desire to just go out in the middle of the day and meet with someone that is a cd?or even at night.i have it bad right now.when i get home from work its to the shower then right into my dress.go out side in the front yard but want to go and meet someone in plublic.had one email but never showed up or dont want to.what should i do about this burning desire.live in a small town in ga.barbra:happy:

Tamera
05-10-2007, 05:49 AM
Look at the Mall-ed threads and you'll see I do. If you live in the same area I do let me know.
LOL
Tamera

Dixie
05-10-2007, 06:00 AM
"If at first you don't succeed, try try again." an old adage that applies even to crossdressing. I guess it just depends on how bad you want to do this, keep trying. Try the meeting place on this site.

Josephine 1941
05-10-2007, 06:46 AM
Hi Barba

Keep trying ,ck for a local support group us this formum . I am in south west Flordia an it took me from Dec of last year to connect. I now have a couple of friends left to go back home snow birdies. Local tri Ess just have to go out .

Josephine

Karren H
05-10-2007, 06:59 AM
I go out in the day, night... but meeting someone isn't one my to-do list... Well atleast not number one!! hehe

Karren

MsJanessa
05-10-2007, 07:07 AM
I have that urge a lot---and I do meet a lot with cds---if that's what you want to do, why don't you? You may have to go to a larger town if you are planning an outing--but if it's just a private meeting, then you could have her over to your place for tea. or whatever. oh and BTW--if you make a date to meet somebody via e-mail or phone---be sure to keep it or at the very least send them a timely message with your apologies for cancelling---NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING is more irritating or maddening, than to get all made up and dressed and then have the person be a no-show----its the height of rudness and gives us all a bad reputation---If I had my way any t-girl who did that would be publically stripped of all her femme clothing and run out of our community. There is absolutly no excuse for it.

Kate Simmons
05-10-2007, 07:48 AM
I used to but don't do that much any more. Despite the seeming enthusiasm, I always had a lot of "no shows". Kind of makes you wonder sometimes if they are doing it to "set you up" and get a laugh. Anyway, now I always make arrangements to meet at the club. I figure if they show, they do, if not, I still end up having a good time. :happy:

MsJanessa
05-10-2007, 07:53 AM
I used to but don't do that much any more. Despite the seeming enthusiasm, I always had a lot of "no shows". Kind of makes you wonder sometimes if they are doing it to "set you up" and get a laugh. Anyway, now I always make arrangements to meet at the club. I figure if they show, they do, if not, I still end up having a good time. :happy:

Darling I suspect that these "no shows" are really wannabes who don't have the courage to actually go out but make all kinds of promises to the rest of us girls who do----while I have sympathy and some respect for those girls still afraid to venture out, I have none for those worms----as far as I'm concerned they are just low life and beneath contempt for Ladies like Us

Angie G
05-10-2007, 10:30 AM
Hang in there hun not all of us can to out so it may take some time :hugs:
Angie

faltenrock
05-10-2007, 11:00 AM
Well, I've never really met anyone by accident.

But there is one great evening. I was working far from home. I was dressed up and it was just getting dark. I felt hungry and went into a little hotel/restaurant. The place was not to crowded. The waitress came over and I oredered a beer. She was about 20 years old. The place got more empty as time was passing. She came back to take another order of my dinner. I told her that I wasn't dressed that way all the time.

She responded so nice - she said, that she very much liked my outfit and that it looked great on me. I couldn't believe it. We kept talking until closing time at night. She told me, that she had just bought a simular pleated mini skirt like I was wearing.

Unfortunately I didn't see her again. I would have taken her out for dinner and to the movies. That would have been one great fun night.

Doreen

Phoebe Reece
05-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Barbra,
You are not all that far from Atlanta. Get dressed up sometime and come explore the big city. There are lots of TG friendly places to go around here. And there are some places where TG's often hang out and you can get a chance to meet some others, if that is your goal.

DAVIDA
05-10-2007, 09:07 PM
Yes, going out and meeting others is a very good feeling! I have always enjoyed the times I have been out in Atlanta. Most of them were with Phoebe.

barbra
05-11-2007, 02:35 AM
thank you ladys for the great help.i will take your advice and help and use it very wisley.thats what i love about this from great ladys and good advice.barbra:happy:

claire angie
05-11-2007, 03:21 AM
to go and meet other cd's was on my list of todo's but no more and as sme of the other girls say it can be hard for others and on the whole most girls come around to my place or i go visit them . be patience and you will meet up with others :happy:

barbra
05-11-2007, 07:02 PM
were do you think i should go in atlanta.its a big place thanks barbra.

Phoebe Reece
05-11-2007, 10:11 PM
Barbra,
A good first place to go in the Atlanta area would be The Stage Door. It is located on Hugh Howell Road in Tucker. It is a bar that has drag shows, karaoke, and other entertainment. It is very welcoming of crossdressers. On Friday or Saturday nights there's a good chance you may run into one or more members of this forum there. If you need some additional info, just send me a Private Message.

sterling12
05-12-2007, 01:12 AM
There's a very large Tri-Ess Group in Atlanta. I would go to The national Tri-Ess Site and get more info about joining that group. Think you will get to meet all The CD's you could hope for.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Sheri 4242
05-12-2007, 04:31 AM
"(I) live in a small town in ga."

Barbra: I'm a small town "Georgia girl," too -- and a "Barbara" as well. If you don't mind me asking, in what "general" area of Georgia do you live? For example, I live in south Georgia.

The reason I ask is knowing this information might help with suggestions. A CD that I know lives in SW Georgia. That being the case, Atlanta would be a four hour drive, while Tallahassee would be less than one hour, and Albany would be 30 minutes. There are a lot of us "Georgia Peaches," and while there are certainly many CD-friendly places to go to in Atlanta, if one lives in, let's say Camilla, going to see one of our many "sisters" in Albany or Tallahassee makes a whole lot more sense than driving to Atlanta. If one lives in the Brunswick area, the Triess chapter in Orlando, or going to see a sister in Jacksonville, St. Augustine, or Daytona Beach makes more sense. Anyway, thought I'd ask for you to be more specific so maybe I can offer better advice.