PDA

View Full Version : Are any of your clothes/make-up hidden, or

heathr1
05-10-2007, 05:42 AM
when visitors come to your house, can they see your things around the house?

All my things are hidden.

Dixie
05-10-2007, 05:47 AM
I have a "panty/bra" drawer, my two dresses are hung in the closet, my wig is hung on my hat rack in my bedroom. Only my make up is "hidden", it's in a box under my bed.

Brenda-Jean
05-10-2007, 05:53 AM
i have everything hidden in old kitchen cabinets in the garage. no one ever goes in the garage not even my wife.

Kate Simmons
05-10-2007, 06:24 AM
Yes and no. I have a room in the basement that I call "Girl land". It has all my wigs, a lot of clothes and all of my makeup in it. It is essentially my "changing room". It was kept locked when my family members were here and I wasn't home even though they know about me. Home alone I never keep it locked. My only visitors these days are other TG folks anyway, so I have nothing to hide really. I also have 4 more wardrobes full of clothes throughout the house which are not locked or hidden.:happy:

LisaElizabeth
05-10-2007, 07:20 AM
Everything is in my closet or dresser.

But then how many guests go through your closet and dresser?

Lisa E

Jocelyn Quivers
05-10-2007, 07:23 AM
Most all of my items are in my bedroom. If someone opens my closet, or looks under my bed i'd be in trouble. Luckily my wife looks out for me whenever visitors come to the house and she either checks the bedroom first for items such as size 12 women's shoes laying around, or just will not bring visitors into that area. Jocelyn

Melissa Jane Martin
05-10-2007, 07:33 AM
I have a room that is right off of my home/office. Two closets full! I always hide everything (except for a stray pair of panties in the master closet).

Annesah
05-10-2007, 07:36 AM
My baseball cap collection is displayed on the back rest of the couch in the living room. All the colors of the rainbow says it all! :happy:

sandra-leigh
05-10-2007, 08:52 AM

My wife only found out a few weeks ago; most of my stuff is still hidden or off-site. I do have use of a wardrobe in the basement now, mixed in with the rest of the clutter, which makes it effectively hidden. We get very few visitors.

Angie G
05-10-2007, 09:06 AM
No I keep thing put away most of the time but not hidden with the wife knowing :hugs:
Angie

Stephenie S
05-10-2007, 09:15 AM
Well geez, it's not "hidden", but we don't usually have the sort of visitors who go through our dressers and closets. If they did, it would be obvious. My shoes are out on the shelf in my closet, and my clothes hang on the rod.

Steph

Marcie Sexton
05-10-2007, 09:54 AM
"Our makeup", my wife and I are out in the bathroom together for all to see should they use the bathroom, my clothes both kinds hang side by side in the same closet...

Let them look if they so desire...

alshea243
05-10-2007, 10:44 AM
i do not hide my clothes,make up or anything else i have to be a girl everything from clothes to make up has a normal place not hidden things are kept like any gg kepts her things in her house my make up is at my make up table in bedroom laying in plain site anybody can look around and think there were 1 gg living there but in reality theres no gg living there

Lisa Golightly
05-10-2007, 10:49 AM
No... everything is strewn around the house and office... There are shoes everywhere! Well with nearly 250 pairs it becomes a tad difficult to store them :)

carmie
05-10-2007, 01:03 PM
yes i hide my clothes but they only come out when my wife is not going to be around like when she goes on holiday, my clothes stay in a well vented motorcycle shed ive built on my drive.

Tallie
05-10-2007, 01:12 PM
I would not say "hidden" because my panties, bras and nightie are in dresser drawers and outter garments are in a closet where my wife and I keep "seasonal" clothes. If visitors did discover something it would only be if they were snooping. On the other hand, since I am not out to my friends, if I and my wife were to die, our heirs and executor would discover my prefered underwear in my "male" dresser drawer and question different size skirts.:sad:

Mitch23
05-10-2007, 01:20 PM
all my gear is in the boot of my car. very inconvenient i know. i did have it in the house, my undies in my bedside cabinet and the rest in under bed storage. my wife said that she wanted it out of the house, 'in case my son finds it' so back to the car it went.

not a very satisfactory solution i know, and now were more open to discussion, i will try to negotiate a better deal. problem is i have so much and its very difficult to find what i want and it gets creased etc. we dont have very much storage space anyway and a lot o my drab gear is in piles on the floor.

mitch

ellieparsons
05-10-2007, 07:04 PM
All my clothes & shoes are either in my closet or my dresser and my makeup is a makeup bag

marika_jaye
05-10-2007, 07:31 PM
Not "hidden" so much as "put away". 3 pair of my girlie shoes stay on the main floor at all times and at any given time some or all of them are sitting next to the couch (my wife hates it when I leave them out). There are always nightgowns and panties in the laundry hamper in the basement (my panties are the silky ones...wifey only wears cotton) and quite often several pair of pantyhose hanging from the basement ceiling drip-drying.

Other than that, nothing too obvious...wait, I do have several lipsticks and a bottle of oyster pink nail polish on my desk in plain view...that doesn't count, does it?:devil:

Daintre
05-10-2007, 07:38 PM
Nothing is hidden in my apartment, it isn't in plain view, but in closets or dressers, if you want to snoop, you will easily find my wardrobe.

Billijo49504
05-10-2007, 08:37 PM
I learned this from my wife. When I buy something new, I sometimes hide
it for a short time. So when she sees it and asks when did you get that, oh i've had it for a while. She doesn't dare ask any more. ......BJ

Joanboy2001
05-10-2007, 08:47 PM
I keep all of my 'stuff' in my file cabinet which my wife never goes into

malissa0311
05-11-2007, 12:14 AM
i keep evry thing hidden exept my panties my wife knows that i have them and that i were them all the time. i just got my first bra and skirt the other day and she does not know about them i bought one more skirt today i will keep them hidden in my gun safe for know its a matter of time before she finds them

Joni Beauman
05-11-2007, 12:46 AM
About 1/3 in dresser drawers (OK to have, but not wear?), but quite a bit still stached away, including wigs, shoes, assorted clothes, bags of mismatched thigh highs (someday). Last month I was out of town at a conference and my graduate student came into my room in morning - ready to go to venue. My purse stuffed full of the essentials was sitting in plain view. Ooops. Never came up, but I wonder what she thought. Yikes. Close one? Joni

stacie
05-11-2007, 08:11 AM
My things are always in the closet or in there drawers, Just were they belong. Nothing is hiden. But if someone was to go through my things with out askinging, It would be rude and I would tell them to leave. You never know they might be looking to take something.

sami1952
05-11-2007, 06:43 PM
All my clothes are my female drawer,my purse with makeup hangs by on one the dressers and all my female jewerly are with my toothbrush where everybody can see them.If poeple see them they think that they belong to my SO>

trannie T
05-11-2007, 07:05 PM
Everything I have is well hidden from prying eyes, except for the bra on the coffee table, the shoes on the bookshelf, the panties drying in the bathroom. . .

JenniferR771
05-11-2007, 07:55 PM
All my girly dresses and shoes are stored in boxes in my outdoor shed. Except for the wigs and full ourfit in the gym bag behind the seat of my pickup. Except for the 4 dresses in garment bags (mostly) in my closet. And the wigs on shelf in my closet.

My wife knows but hates my cding. oK if I keep it out of sight.

Seville
05-11-2007, 08:33 PM
Same as Vickey, nothing is hidden. And I couldn't be
happier.

Seville

unclejoann
05-11-2007, 08:42 PM
I am hiding them from my wife now more than I used to. I got tired of that look of hers when she would see my panties (either on me or not) ... she doesn't know about the bras, nylons, skirts, five wigs.

I am hiding even the panties from her now, I just to just throw them in the laundry, but now I save them for a private washing when she is not around.

I am just tired of the disapproval.

Jaquelyn
05-11-2007, 08:55 PM
Well, since so far, I am in the closet to everyone but my wife, yea, everything is hidden in my dresser. I guess if someone is snooping through there, they'll get a big surprise:D Most of my male freinds would disown me if the knew anyting about it.

EricaCD
05-11-2007, 09:03 PM
Well with nearly 250 pairs it becomes a tad difficult to store them :)

250 pair?!?! And I thought I had a tough time controlling my shopping lust :)

But as to the original question... No. Everything is safely locked away in a closet on the 3rd floor. Only a highly intrusive guest with decent locksmithing skills would find my fem stuff.

faltenrock
05-15-2007, 05:35 AM
I have a big photo case/box with all my stuff hidden. It just doen't take any more clothes. Have already many stockings, 10 skirts, 5 blazers, 2 pair of shoes and little things like a bra and a handbag.

The case is locked by key.

Doreen

susancheerleader
05-15-2007, 06:13 AM

Allot of my stuff are thrown all over the house much like a teenager would leaver their clothes around.
But if I am expecting company, I clean it up and hide everything. Sometimes I am caught off guard, and I see someone walking to my house, I do a made rush and grab it all throwing it in any cubby hole I can find before I answer the door.
I think it is a matter of time I get caught.

Tiana
05-15-2007, 07:22 AM
all my clothes are in wardrobes and drawers, so hidden in that way but my wife knows where they are x

nikki00thomps
05-15-2007, 08:59 AM
All off my things are hidden in the loft/attic where my wife never go's
2 large suitcases.
If or when she finds out i will be looking for a new home thats for sure
i just wish i could pick the lock on the closet door and come out into the daylight more often.
I have to engineer trips away with "work" or so she thinks to get a night out every now and then.

Nikki

JoAnnDallas
05-15-2007, 09:37 AM
The closet in the computer/radio room is lined with 7 drawer plastic storage units. I keep a lot of computer and radio gear and odd and ends in them. One is where I keep all my panties, bras, slips, hose, pantyhose, wig, makeup, jewlery, and shoes. I have a large plastic box on the shelf above it that contains all of my dresses, shirts, tops, and PJ's

Marla S
05-15-2007, 09:56 AM
Yes.

Carla4Guage
05-15-2007, 10:23 AM
Fortunately being "empty nesters" there is no need to hide anything from the kids. We have an extra guest room (my son's former bedroom downstairs) that has been converted into my femme room/closet. All my makeup and undies are in the dresser down there. The only negative is that the bathroom down there is off the family room, so dressing up/ makeing up must be accompanied with carting it all into the bathroom.

Carla

Kelsy
05-15-2007, 12:22 PM
If anyone would walk into my bed room they would swear a woman was living there nothing is hidden. I have run out of room :eek:

Jennifer:D

TGKrissyCD
05-15-2007, 01:10 PM
At one time I had my femme items all over the place, some even mixed in with my male gear, until I had a couple of incidents that caused me to rethink the situation. One day my niece came over with a hamper of dirty clothes because her washing machine went on the blink. I had my undies, hose, panties, and a couple of bras hanging in the laundry room to air dry. She had mentioned she had some shopping to do, so I told her to go shopping and when my load of wash was finished I would do hers. Another time she came over to visit and brought her three year old daughter with her. That young lady was very inquisitive and had to touch and see everything. She wandered off while my niece and I were talking and got into my bedroom. Ooops! I remembered I had set out a complete undie outfit on the bed. I told my niece to stay put and I would get her daughter. As I went down the hall to the bedroom the young lady had a panty in one hand. Close call. Thats when I decided to invest in a large lockable double door metal wardrbe with drawers, shelves and hanging space, to prevent any other such incidents in the future. In fact I like it as everything is neat, handy and secure. One other note, my niece fixed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for her and later mentioned, "Honey you ate it all". Several days lated I found out she had not. Inserting a video tape in the VCR I felt an obstruction - it was the unfinished sandwich.

Krissy

Myst
05-15-2007, 08:41 PM
One other note, my niece fixed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for her and later mentioned, "Honey you ate it all". Several days lated I found out she had not. Inserting a video tape in the VCR I felt an obstruction - it was the unfinished sandwich.

Krissy

:lol:

As for my clothes:
I keep all my girly things hidden unless it is something that I am wearing!

-Myst :<3:

Staci
05-15-2007, 08:43 PM
Mine is all in the closet or dresser drawers but do try to hide it so others don't see it real easily.

serinalynn
05-15-2007, 08:48 PM

most are put away in closets or in drawers. but after the laundry is done some of my things may be on the dinning room table waiting to be put away. Any visiters may see my bras, panties or a few of my girlie tops out on the table. my wife,my kids, 2 sisters in law, 2 brothers in law, a neice and 3 nephews all know I CD so there is no reason to hide any thing

stormrider
05-15-2007, 08:51 PM
I try to be neat, but sometimes I jst let it go for a couple gays and my clothes wind up on my hope chest, the top of my dresser, or the foot of my bed. Usually they are in my closet, my dresser, or in the laundry hamper. I don't hide them but then again, I don't get much company. I occasionally leave a sweater on a dining room chair or shoes beside my chair in the living room. I also have one or two cardigans in the hall closet downstair if I am chilly at night. And pantyhose drying on a bathroom towel rack????every weekend.

Michelle

DeeGirl
05-15-2007, 08:55 PM
When I moved into my own place I remember asking the wife - what am I going to to do with all my Femm stuff? We talked about a few hiding ideas but after I moved in I was like what the heck no one is going to go through my closets and drawers.

I am not hiding anything other than the size 12 pumps that are not in plain site...

Dee

NatalieBliss
05-15-2007, 09:08 PM
I live in a dorm setting so all my things are packed in two backpacks under my bed.

CheriTV2006
05-15-2007, 09:13 PM
Everything in my closet except my makeup, which is on my dressing table/mirror in a 2nd guest room. When anyone wants to who's dressing table it belongs to, I'm an open book about it and then they realize they've entered the Trannie-Zone. Cheri.

cd_lisaplaything
05-16-2007, 02:54 AM
It's all stashed away

joanzie
05-16-2007, 01:05 PM
Mine's all hidden in hall closet

Paulacder
05-16-2007, 03:02 PM
When I remodeled the basement I made a spare bedroom just for Paulas things. When we have overnight guests we offer them our bedroom then my wife and I sleep in Paulas room. Now on the other hand I have a nosey sister in law who likes wandering through out the house, so I'm sure she has ben in the walk in closet in the spare bedroom and checked out my wigs.:rolleyes:

Michelle04240
05-20-2007, 12:37 PM
In my drawers, in my closet, in my make-up case. Nothing is "hidden", just where it belongs. My wife folds the laundry on the dining room table. Stacks of my panties, and clothes are there to be seen if anyone cared to look at the right time. And you'll probably find some sort of nightie hanging in the bathroom

Seville
05-20-2007, 12:52 PM
No... everything is strewn around the house and office... There are shoes everywhere! Well with nearly 250 pairs it becomes a tad difficult to store them :)

Try hiding 912 <yes, 912 > pairs of shoes.

My wife wants me to rent 2 storage units, but the ones around
here are not heated in Winter.

brenya
05-20-2007, 02:31 PM
I have a little metal lock box where I keep my things, I'll have to get something bigger soon

Rita B
05-20-2007, 03:09 PM
Yes and no. I have a room in the basement that I call "Girl land". It has all my wigs, a lot of clothes and all of my makeup in it. It is essentially my "changing room". It was kept locked when my family members were here and I wasn't home even though they know about me. Home alone I never keep it locked. My only visitors these days are other TG folks anyway, so I have nothing to hide really. I also have 4 more wardrobes full of clothes throughout the house which are not locked or hidden.:happy: Wish I had a place in the basement. The only place is a little cubby under the roof eaves, that opens in the closet. We store all our luggage there and the wife never goes there. ( it seems when any bending or crawling is involved, I am always the one to do it anyway) I don't have much but when you start shopping secretly it does not take much time to build up. HeHe

Hugs

Rita

Lacelover
05-20-2007, 03:45 PM
The small amount of clothes that I have left after relocating and both having taken early retirement is stashed away in the garage. My opportunities to dress are very, very, rare so its a whole new ball game for me. She has absolutely no clue and I would not risk her finding out.

elektra
05-20-2007, 06:08 PM
No.....I don't hide any of my clothes or makeup, my wife fully accepts who I am and what I do.......she sometimes seems to even enjoy having a girlfriend to talk to about all kinds of stuff. I guess I'm truly one of the lucky ladies in this tranny world we live in. Now that said, I know my wife would dislike it if I were to start hidding stuff from her.....no secrets makes for great times!