PDA

View Full Version : Kinda like "hitting" the TRIFECTA

Phyliss
05-10-2007, 08:10 AM
I've had some very positive comments about my adventure yesterday, See "carving another notch in my hairbrush handle".
Well, to show "full truth" I suppose I should show what started the whole day.

I knew this strip mall existed but had never paid it much attention until yesterday when I noticed the location of the stores.
Of course I "checked out" all 3. Made purchases in both F.B. and Payless, T.J. Max didn't happen to have anything that interested me. The fun part was shoe shopping in Payless. I've never been into that one before but wasn't bothered one single bit while I looked and tried on a few different pair. Even went so far as to walk up and down the aisle to check for comfort.

Seeing this setup kinda gave me the "inspiration" later in the day to "have my fun"

Tamera
05-10-2007, 08:54 AM
You Go GIrl!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't shopping fun?????

Have to get YOUR picture under the T.J.Maxx sign....
LOL
Tamera

Angie G
05-10-2007, 10:24 AM
That is great it is a nice thing to find things that make us happy :hugs:
Angie

KimberlyS
05-10-2007, 01:28 PM
Phyliss, I have had great service at both Fashion Bug and Payless shoes also. Both enfemme, but mostly in male mode.

For last Halloween I was looking for some boots for both a male and femme Victorian outfits. I was having zero luck in the mens area, so went to look at womens. There were two SA's working and both greeted me, one when coming in and the other while in the men's. When I moved over to the womens area, first one stopped and was helping me find something, and then both of them. They were pulling boots for me to look at and try on faster than I could try them on. It was not long before I had a pile of boots to try on and that was just the ones I liked that they pulled. After that they were both in and out as I was trying them on. They would pop in and say how nice or how cute they looked on me. And they knew I was trying on for both outfits so they would comment on what one or both they would go well with. I did end up get a pair of flat sole slouch type of boots for my male outfit. I ended up getting a pair of femme heel at Sears that were very Victorian looking.

The worse reaction I had a Payless store was when I was at one store trying on shoes and boots and the one that I really liked they did not have my size. The gal that had been in and out helping me and other customers said she could call a store just a few blocks away and see if they did have my size. Well they did, so she asked them to hold them and I was on my way and I headed over there. I stopped at the front and asked for them and the SA pulls them out from under the counter and asks if that would be all. I said that I would like to try them on to make sure they fit. She just stopped and got this blank look on her face. After a second it sank in and she came to and said something like "a, ah, yes, Yes, over this way" and led me over to a bench and asked if I needed a stocking. I said no I had one on and she said to let her know if I needed anything else and went to straightening up farther down the isle. Well good thing I did try them on because they just did not fit right. So I put them back in the box and went down the isle and handed them to her saying something like "thank you, but they do not fit quite right" and left. As I turned outside the door I glanced in the front window and she had turned but was still standing there with the blank look again, :eek: still holding the box of shoes. I walk off thinking, "I was her first CDer". :happy:

Shop on Phyliss.