PDA

View Full Version : Lovely day

allin
05-10-2007, 06:22 PM
Hi all,

What a lovely day. I got up showered and shaved. Got into my stepins, genes and a tee. How daring. What. Well, you see, I'm a male with breasts. Ever since I was a teen. I've always dressed to hide them. Until today. I looked in the miror and yes they were there. I ate and was out at 7:30 to get a little job out of the way. The receptionist and guard at the building I had to go to did a double take but said nothing. The job only required ten minutes but had to be done. Then, back to the aparrtment where i waited for the cleaning woman. She came and together we removed the matress so I could put on a new bed skirt. A shiny chocolate. We put the matress back and I gave her the new gold sheets, duvet and shams to put on. All the time I'm bent over they were hanging and were proanent as I did the other little chores. Then, I went to the coffee shop at the nearby mall while the rest of the house was cleaned. Again some stares as I sat with my legs crossed sipping my coffee and munching on a scone. I felt grand. I came back to the apartment and signed the work chit as the gal was finished. As soon as I was alone I was out of the jeans and tee and into a bra, sleevless shirt and crinkled skirt. I got a book and went into the bedroom to read and admire my handiwork. That lasted until two when I had another appointment. Drat, I had to go in man drab. However I was so pleased tobe en femme for more than half the day and out and about without a care. Take a look. I'm happy. Oh, I haven't worn mens underwear for a week. I hope I haven't crossed any lines. I had to tell.