PDA

View Full Version : Unexpectidely Great Place to Observe and Learn...

Karren H
05-10-2007, 08:59 PM
Coming back from the doctor with the son tonight and stopped at Boston market to eat dinner... Went in and there was a woman, ina dress and heels... COOL!!! Got dinner and sat down.... In walkes another one... dress and heels.... next skirt and heels.... gauchos and heels..... WOW... It was 7pm and all the working wives and mothers were heading home and stopping to pickup dinner at BM!!!! It was heaven... Beats the crap out of the mall!! Not one pair of jeans in the joint!!! hehehe

So get down to Boston Market around that time and watch and learn...... grasshopper!!!

:D

Love Karren

rose382832
05-10-2007, 09:03 PM
try a beach on a hot summer day if you realy want to be able to realy watch and learn how they move without theclothes hiding the real movement.( plus you get an excuse to buy and wear that killer bikini that you have always drooled for.)

Karren H
05-10-2007, 09:06 PM
try a beach on a hot summer day if you realy want to be able to realy watch and learn how they move without theclothes hiding the real movement.( plus you get an excuse to buy and wear that killer bikini that you have always drooled for.)

Awwwww I hate the beach... After all it's the clothes that make crossdressing fun... at least for me!! hehe

Karren

rose382832
05-10-2007, 09:09 PM
but what could be more femme and sexy than a really cute pink polka dot bikini?

Karren H
05-10-2007, 09:15 PM
but what could be more femme and sexy than a really cute pink polka dot bikini?

With my body.... almost anything!! lol

Karren

rose382832
05-10-2007, 09:19 PM
ive seen 300 pound ggs at the beach in a brazilian cut suit so from your pictures you would only look middle aged but still in fair shape!!!!

susie evans
05-10-2007, 10:33 PM
karren
allmost any place that has good to take out will have the same show and is usualy very informative at least for me good eye:hugs:

susie

Eva Diva
05-10-2007, 11:38 PM
I lived in a major college town several years ago. When the sorority girls get dolled up and go downtown, it's LBD Central. Those girls make the effort to separate themselves from the jeans-and-sweatshirt crowd. Of course, when they get married, they come back for football weekends in those horrible school-colors outfits :puke: It looks like the Stepford Wives on acid. :eek:

Annesah
05-11-2007, 07:12 AM
I love to go to the farmer's market. The women dress with a Bohemian accent. I love the peasant blouses!

Sam-antha
05-11-2007, 08:02 AM
there appears to be nothing wrong with that bod of yours clothed. Take it just one stagefurther, Polka dots are not obligatory after all, and a bikini is surely a feminine piece or two, of clothing
~Samm

stacie
05-11-2007, 08:03 AM
Since it has warm up outside I have seen more ladies in skirts then pants. A few even had on some designer hose.

daniella
05-11-2007, 08:32 AM
Its warmer out so skirts and heels are stating to flow on the streets. Oh I do love the female form.

I also do a lot of viewing from the comfort of my own home. Plenty of style and pointers on-line and in pod casts.
Style.com
Vogue

You can watch, listen and get a strong sense of everything from how to strut down to what to wear. Find a trunk show at Macy's or Neiman Marcus. Hell find a real fashion show. Browse major label designer shops on a warm Saturday when other ladies are out in force. Unless your info fur at this time of year ... :happy:

Feminine is all around. Soak it in.

Michelle 51
05-11-2007, 11:15 AM
Karen I'm with you .A women is so attractive when they dress up.I can hear a set of heel's clicking a mile away.I know they like to get home and change as soon as possible and i don't blame them but they sure can get your attention in a hurry . Justabit

trannie T
05-11-2007, 10:33 PM
Sorry Karren but I love summer. I love watching women for what they are wearing and for what they are not wearing. Short little skirts or shorts, halter tops or anything low cut, more skirts fewer jeans. I love checking out the clothes and love looking at the flesh.

TxKimberly
05-11-2007, 10:34 PM
there appears to be nothing wrong with that bod of yours clothed. Take it just one stagefurther, Polka dots are not obligatory after all, and a bikini is surely a feminine piece or two, of clothing
~Samm

Now you've gone and done it! Everyone back away - there's no telling what karen might do now!
Kim

JenniferR771
05-12-2007, 06:43 AM
You like girls in dresses? Well when you are in Michigan, drop by our local Tri-Ess meeting--you will see plenty of dresses. Love to meet you --and some of us even look good. Potluck--so plenty of good food. Lots of CDers from Southeast Michigan.

Sam-antha
05-12-2007, 11:50 AM
Now you've gone and done it! Everyone back away - there's no telling what karen might do now!
Kim
It is the second time of suggesting....but I seem to remember she did say..... Anyway, you are right, there is no telling but I want to see too.
~Samm