PDA

View Full Version : Out of the Mood?

Since12
02-26-2005, 03:32 AM
Do you ever dress up and then suddenly your no longer in the mood to wear anything female? Like suddenly you just want to were nothing fem and have to change asap in to guy clothes?

I know sometimes I will be dressed up and then suddenly I change my mind and not want to wear anything fem for awhile, usually until I go to bed or wake up the next morning. I get so entirely out of the mood that if I don't run away from it and change I will end up doing something I regret like cutting it all off and throwing it away (something I have done in the past!)

Shining Star
02-26-2005, 03:46 AM
yes it has happern to me a couple of time i am glad it don't happern to often well i am starting to dress every day snd loving it

Rikki
02-26-2005, 04:30 AM
I have been there and have lost a lot of nice clothes doing the purge thingy several times. Now though I don't feel that way, I am starting to understand myself more, so I don't feel guilty and ashamed.

Rikki

Nina
02-26-2005, 04:35 AM
Do you ever dress up and then suddenly your no longer in the mood to wear anything female? Like suddenly you just want to were nothing fem and have to change asap in to guy clothes?

I know sometimes I will be dressed up and then suddenly I change my mind and not want to wear anything fem for awhile, usually until I go to bed or wake up the next morning. I get so entirely out of the mood that if I don't run away from it and change I will end up doing something I regret like cutting it all off and throwing it away (something I have done in the past!)

NOPE

Don't know what you're on about.

I've just seen your photo on your avator and i think you'll be ok if you hide all the mirrors when you dress. You could get a hair cut too :D

Tristen Cox
02-26-2005, 05:19 AM
You could get a hair cut too :D
Or perhaps a vaccum :D

Julie York
02-26-2005, 06:30 AM
Yes. That happens to me, when you look down at yourself and think...."What the hell am I doing this for!" and feel stupid and take it all off.

But then another time it is the most amazing feeling. And that doesn't make sense either.

All part of the fun I suppose.

Wendy me
02-26-2005, 06:36 AM
no not yet i think...........some things i say no way but change in to something else
and like it mutch better...........

Lindahexi
02-26-2005, 06:40 AM
No never! I'm always in the mood to be femme. LOL.

Hugs

Linda

Nina
02-26-2005, 07:00 AM
Or perhaps a vaccum :D

We are the funny one today arn't we? :D

Tristen Cox
02-26-2005, 07:21 AM
Was it good for you dear? :p

paulaN
02-26-2005, 07:55 AM
I don't get to dress often enough but I do remember it happening once, a long time ago.

Fallen Angel
02-26-2005, 12:37 PM
im by my self and once or twice its happend i think why, but not lately now i do it to chear my self up

LindaTS
02-26-2005, 01:05 PM
That's never happened to me, thank goodness.

Anita
02-26-2005, 03:04 PM
no never

Priscilla1018
02-26-2005, 03:54 PM
Never here either. :eek:
Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

ToniB
02-26-2005, 07:42 PM
Lately, my wife's job has slowed down a lot, and she spends a lot of time at home. No chance for me to CD then. There was a time when I would put a skirt, knickers and top on if I knew I had only got 30 minutes before she came back, but I seem to be getting so much fun and excitement out of this forum that I don't have the same motivation anymore. See what you're doing to me! Mind you, she's out for the evening next week, and I'm already looking forward to it!

ToniB

Wendy me
02-26-2005, 10:40 PM
i think maybe it's like you don't like what your weareing or like wow i would have that looked at.............

Since12
03-02-2005, 04:33 AM
Thanks for responding.

No I wasn't talking about purging, I was just talking about maybe you are in the mood one moment and then the next moment you feel silly and have to get out of the clothes right away.

I have purged more times then I care to remember, I know we all have. Usually when I get out of the mood, I am out of the mood for a day or three at a time and then go back. I was just wondering if anyone else has a mood change and is turned off by knickers and company.

Merinda
03-02-2005, 05:56 AM
Only once , I wasn't in the mood to dress in the first place but went out to a TG dinner , froze in my car and felt ridiculous sitting in my car in girls clothing and came home.:confused:

I hope that feeling never returns , normally if I'm not in the mood I wont dress in the first place.

Tamara C.
03-03-2005, 09:46 AM
I go thru moods when I don't want to dress, but it seems that the more I do it, the more I want to. Everyone is at a different level in their dressing, I say do it when you want to. Whatever makes you happy. When the mood hits, just go for it.

Linda-x
03-03-2005, 10:43 AM
I have also gone thru cycles with my crossdressing. The last 4 years have remained more consistant, though. I mean there is always some form of dressing, like at least panties, and nities, or fully dressed and going out. Except last summer ! The desire completely left me, for about 4 months, and I don't know why. I've been going out more, and refining my look, loosing weight, ect. in an attempt to look more fem. My fear now is that my dressing desires might leave again ! Sounds kinda funny, doesn't it? Oh I know it will be temporary if it does, but I'm having so much fun as Linda, lately.

racquel
03-03-2005, 09:52 PM
Has happened to me in the past but never in the last twenty-thirty years.
I believe it has to do with accepting one self.

TrueGemini
03-03-2005, 10:38 PM
I was just talking about maybe you are in the mood one moment and then the next moment you feel silly and have to get out of the clothes right away...I was just wondering if anyone else has a mood change and is turned off by knickers and company.
I think I understand where you are coming from, and have experienced it myself. As a matter of fact, am feeling out of the mood right now, much to the dismay of my poor GG. Yes, the feeling often does come unannounced and uninvited, brought on by a look in the mirror. Of course, the mirror could be a real one, or the one in one's own mind. It is almost a backlash feeling from the male side, that knows and understands that we are not, in fact, female, and never will be. A look in that proverbial mirror can be a sobering moment, when it occurs to one that all we are doing is dressing up in ladies clothing. An inescapable thought comes to mind; "my, don't we look ridiculous." I am lucky enough to have my GG say over and over, no you do not look stupid, you look great, but it is too late. The spin has already started.

I also agree with many that this does pass within a couple of days/weeks/months, but it is something that does come with the territory. The only advice I can give is not throw everything out- what a waste of money! The desire/need to dress up will be back. Don't beat yourself up over it.

donnie123abc1
03-03-2005, 10:44 PM
You sound like you are conflicted about yourself. The mirror is just a tool for putting on make-up. Look beyond what you see. You may be suprised what you find there! Beauty is not just skin deep.

Jadeanne
03-03-2005, 11:18 PM
Hi all,

There have only been a few times that I took off my female clothing and put my boy clothes back on when I didn't have to.

Each of those times was in the evening of a rare day when I was able to dress en femme since the early morning and just stay around the house. Maybe part of it could have been my whiskers growing out enough to press against my makeup, although I also got the feeling that is was time to change back to male mode a couple of times when I didn't put on makeup.

Jadeanne

KarenXDR
03-03-2005, 11:52 PM
True Gemini, of course you feel that way from time to time, thaa's what makes you.....well...a True Gemini. I know, I'm married to one.

I'm with Paula. It had happened to me,but so long ago I can't remember. I agree with many of the others - that "suddes revulsion" goes away as your conscious/unconscious guilt dissapates.

Now? I don't feel dressed unless I go all the way.

Lipstick kisses

Karen

orchard
03-04-2005, 12:30 AM
but life gets in the way sometimes too.
I would NEVER choose to go en-drab, but things being what they are, I have too. Sometimes I don't dress so I won't have to go back to being a guy, and the stress that brings.

Holly
03-04-2005, 12:50 AM
I think I understand where you are coming from, and have experienced it myself. As a matter of fact, am feeling out of the mood right now, much to the dismay of my poor GG. Yes, the feeling often does come unannounced and uninvited, brought on by a look in the mirror. Of course, the mirror could be a real one, or the one in one's own mind. It is almost a backlash feeling from the male side, that knows and understands that we are not, in fact, female, and never will be. A look in that proverbial mirror can be a sobering moment, when it occurs to one that all we are doing is dressing up in ladies clothing. An inescapable thought comes to mind; "my, don't we look ridiculous." I am lucky enough to have my GG say over and over, no you do not look stupid, you look great, but it is too late. The spin has already started.

I also agree with many that this does pass within a couple of days/weeks/months, but it is something that does come with the territory. The only advice I can give is not throw everything out- what a waste of money! The desire/need to dress up will be back. Don't beat yourself up over it.We are an interesting lot, aren't we? As I was reading this, I had a thought... do you think that GG's ever look in the mirror and wonder if it's all worth it, that they look ridiculous? I know I have gotten that kind of feedback from my GG on more than one occasion. If that is in fact true, then maybe we are more girly than we thought!

Sweet Susan
03-04-2005, 02:34 AM
Though I have not had that happen while I was dressed, I have had it happen before I got dressed. Usually it occurs because I just don't want to go through all of the trouble involved in getting dressed, and I lose momentum. But when I'm dressed, I'm dressed, and that is the way I want to stay.

TrueGemini'sWife GG
03-04-2005, 09:50 AM
We are an interesting lot, aren't we? As I was reading this, I had a thought... do you think that GG's ever look in the mirror and wonder if it's all worth it, that they look ridiculous? I know I have gotten that kind of feedback from my GG on more than one occasion. If that is in fact true, then maybe we are more girly than we thought!You are right on the spot Holly. As a GG, I wake every morning to see the effects of age creeping up on me. I look in the mirror and see how cruel gravity really is and sometimes think..
"Girl, just go back to bed!"
LOL!!
But I get up and you know why? Cause my sweet husband will tell me how crazy I am for thinking those things. He tells me how beautiful and how sexy he thinks I am. And "POOF" I feel so much better. That is what I do for Honey when he gets "Cranky." LOL!
I remind him how beautiful she really is and how sexy she looks all dressed up and even more important, what a beautiful person they make together. The truth is, the clothes are cute, don't get me wrong, but it is that beautiful person, that whole person, that is truly stunning in my eyes.

So you are also correct, I feel Holly, about CD'ers being more girly than they think. I see the care Gem takes when dressing and primping and all that stuff. I see it in all of you, in every picture here and in the postings you leave. I can see that critical eye we females possess and I see the emotional part becoming more dominate.

*Off subject for a sec*

I just got off the phone with Honey and cracked him up..
This was part of our conversation...
He said, "Gem made an appearance this morning."
I said, "Oh really? How?"
He said, "She wanted me to shave my legs!"
I said, "Really, and what did you do?"
He said, " I told her, Fine.. and did it for her."
LOL!!
My response?
"Gem, listen to me! Don't be repressed by the Man!"
We both got a good laugh over that one..
It is the weekend after all. That is Gem's time to shine!!

So to my sweet, sweet husband...
I am glad you are feeling better about this today.
Relax baby, don't think too much and remember next time, when you start feeling down over this, how we were able to laugh together today. There is always light at the end of any tunnel. We just have to be willing to see it.

I love you with all my heart, baby...