PDA

View Full Version : Question about breast forms

Paula T
05-10-2007, 11:49 PM
Recently I saw an add or maybe it was in a link I can't remember for sure. I was for a silicone type breast form that came with a bra. I t has a larger opening so the breast is more (shall I say exposed):o . OK ladies help me out as I am ready to ditch my cheapie foam breast forms. The ones I am talking about looked like what I am looking for.:eek:

Pippilotta
05-11-2007, 09:20 AM
You likely are referring to the NBBS set from GlamourBoutique http://glamourboutique.com/ It is neat but I am not sure about it direct advantage(-s) compared to the conventional bra+inserts set. It does create nice movement/bounce, though.

Michelle49
05-11-2007, 10:30 AM
suddenlyfem.com has a pocket bra that you put silicone breast forms in, not sure if that is what you are looking for.

Paula Thomas
05-11-2007, 01:48 PM
FYI - the website address should only have three w's (i.e., "www" not "wwww"), in case you are having trouble accessing it.

("http://www.glamourboutiquecart.com")

jenniferj
05-11-2007, 02:06 PM
Glamour Boutique also has the "jiggle" bra, which is pocketed and holds your regular (non velcroed) forms. The cup is almost as wispy as pantyhose, and allows quite a bit of movement. I like the "nude" color, which lets the lifelike aspects of the forms shadow under thin tops and nighties.

jj

JoAnne A
05-11-2007, 04:52 PM
Recently I saw an add or maybe it was in a link I can't remember for sure. I was for a silicone type breast form that came with a bra. I t has a larger opening so the breast is more (shall I say exposed):o . OK ladies help me out as I am ready to ditch my cheapie foam breast forms. The ones I am talking about looked like what I am looking for.:eek:

GOTO ebay -- Search "breast forms" Then modify search to list most expensive first. There are a few of that type currently for sale. Looks
good to me.

rose382832
05-12-2007, 05:36 PM
i have a very realistic set fo forms( silicone) but they seem to like to wander , and their is no way to keep them in place without a bra . any ideas?

jenniferj
05-12-2007, 09:37 PM
If you are hairless (shaved or otherwise) you can glue them in place, or use the double stick tape to keep them from sliding around if you are getting some support from whatever you are wearing on top. If you are not now hairless, you will soon be if you glue them in place. :happy: