PDA

View Full Version : spilt the beans to your crossdressing

claire angie
05-11-2007, 03:55 AM
moning girls how meny off you have told someone that your a crossdresser? when you know that you should not have gone down that path?

well i did to my mother and my brother to whom i would have said never in a million years to him. the short version of my story is that my mother was selling her house and packing up to move to camas in washington state USA to live near my sister (who knows i dress) and her grand children. so here we are helping with the packing during the day and come the eveing we go out for a meal, a few drinks are taken etc, i know what you are all thinking to much drink and its time to talk, well on the whole i can control my earge to let out my secret when a little too much drink has been taken, well this night we went home and started on the baileys and when that was gone have a glass of two off the rum! well that was it my mouth could not stop it and grassed myself up too the stund silence my brother and mother so their i was waiting for the abuse,(mainly from my brother) too my surprise it never came and was passed off "is that all" and the subject was moved on to other subjets. since then me and my mother have talked about it and she is ok with it and has even talked about clothes and the like to see if ive seen anything nice latly inthe shops. so now i am just about off the floor and i couldnt be any happyer :happy:

so to my mum is a big thank you for being understanding :love:

from her other little girl

Donna Marie
05-11-2007, 08:39 AM
My next door neighbor is "The Colonel" - a retired army intelligence officer. He goes out for early-bird dinner at 4PM and when he returns, he is in for the night. My screen door faces the walkway to his house. One afternoon I was fully dressed and enjoying a wee dram of scotch when he cruised in and shut his door. I relaxed and went back to my chair in view of the door when he popped out again and headed straight to my door. The screen tends to obscure the view in, but he walked right up and knocked. I thought, what the heck, and said, "Come on in, but you might be a bit shocked." He did, he was, and it passed. He said, "Whatever floats your boat." Coulda been not so good. He continues to come by for visits, but usually calls first and he said he would prefer not to see me en femme. Ahhh, what fun we have!:heehee:

faltenrock
05-11-2007, 09:16 AM
I think that's a really funny story.

Michelle 51
05-11-2007, 10:34 AM
My next door neighbor is "The Colonel" - a retired army intelligence officer. He goes out for early-bird dinner at 4PM and when he returns, he is in for the night. My screen door faces the walkway to his house. One afternoon I was fully dressed and enjoying a wee dram of scotch when he cruised in and shut his door. I relaxed and went back to my chair in view of the door when he popped out again and headed straight to my door. The screen tends to obscure the view in, but he walked right up and knocked. I thought, what the heck, and said, "Come on in, but you might be a bit shocked." He did, he was, and it passed. He said, "Whatever floats your boat." Coulda been not so good. He continues to come by for visits, but usually calls first and he said he would prefer not to see me en femme. Ahhh, what fun we have!:heehee:

Well that is funny and at least he's retired so he can't blackmail you into being a secret agent.Will that be a Maxwell Smart or agent 99??? Justabit

JulieC
05-11-2007, 11:55 AM
Well that is funny and at least he's retired so he can't blackmail you into being a secret agent.Will that be a Maxwell Smart or agent 99??? Justabit

If only I could be as cute as her...

Dixie
05-11-2007, 01:04 PM
I've told a couple of friends at the bars we go to and showed them my pictures on my camera phone, but that's about it. Believe it or not they think I should just come out with it and show up dressed in town, not ready for that............YET.:happy:

trannie T
05-11-2007, 10:12 PM
As I've posted elsewhere I came out to a friend a few weeks ago. He asked me several times about what I had done the previous weekend and I had given him some vague answers. Finally when he asked for more detail I told him about wearing a dress to a drag show. He was stunned and shocked but he has accepted the new dimension to my person.