PDA

View Full Version : How do you cope?

TGKrissyCD
05-11-2007, 05:38 AM
This is directed to the married CD whoes wife does not approve. How do you find time to dress or even store your en femme things without discovery? My hats off to you that do. I am single, live alone, in a nice two bedroom apartment so that gives me a lot of liberties and luxuries some do not have. A bit difficult for me to understand how you do cope. Would drive me up the wall to not dress when the urge hits me. Just wondering, idle minds you know.

Vicky

John
05-11-2007, 07:43 AM
think you may have got the wrong section love

Staci G
05-11-2007, 10:01 AM
Ok 1st Johns reply just lost me entirely I have no clue where he was going with that at all.

To answer your question I hide my stash in MY closet which we have an understanding she has no business in. She does know but does not want to know and she don't know just how much I have and has never seen it and never will.. She does however give me considerable grief over this whole crossdressing issue. I have posted on the subject.. Kinda like gays in the military "don't ask dont tell"

She is in sales and has to go out on sales calls sometimes overnight that is Staci's time to cut loose and it generaly happens once or twice a week so I do get to dress kinda regularly but not near as much as I would like to, 24/7

Michelle49
05-11-2007, 10:59 AM
I hid dressing from my ex for 15 yrs while married. I had a nice little hiding spot for my hose and shoes. We had a drawer under our waterbed that i could pull all the way out and hide things behind it.

But, yes it is hard to dress when you get the urge, sometimes I had just enough time to maybe put on a pr of pantyhose for a few minutes.

Emily Ann Brown
05-11-2007, 11:47 AM
You manage to cope because you can't afford a divorce !

Hid mine in the garage in the bottoms of my 2 rolling toolboxes. A place she would NEVER go because it would mean actually trying to fix something instead of whining to me when I got home. She never found them there (now the bra/panty set I left out accidentally is another subject).

And I was right.....I couldn't afford a divorce (unfortunately that didn't stop her).

Emily Ann

Dixie
05-11-2007, 01:07 PM
I can't answer that one, my wife approves, and then some!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:

az_azeel
05-11-2007, 04:48 PM
You manage to cope because you can't afford a divorce

Emily Ann

I agree you find a way of coping. when I was married I put a floor in our attic and when I lined the walls I made a secret area where all my stuff was hidden... the attic then became my dressing room :hugs:

bredalee25
05-11-2007, 05:19 PM
I'm not married but i've been in a relationship where it wasn't accepted. When they go away thats when you dress sometimes those occasions didn't come up all to often then you just wait til the next time you can dress.
I speak from experience i enjoyed the dressing alot more before it was accepted after it was accepted it was fun at first but then the luster went away and it wasn't as fun.
As for hiding my girlie things from her it was easy back then i didn't have as much as i do now. All of it fit into a shopping bag from walmart and i tucked it
my hunting coat as i rarely had need of my coat as i quit hunting.

Roxi Loh
05-11-2007, 05:22 PM
You manage to cope because you can't afford a divorce !

Hid mine in the garage in the bottoms of my 2 rolling toolboxes. A place she would NEVER go because it would mean actually trying to fix something instead of whining to me when I got home. She never found them there (now the bra/panty set I left out accidentally is another subject).

And I was right.....I couldn't afford a divorce (unfortunately that didn't stop her).

Emily Ann
I love your responses and your dry wit.

Melissa Jane Martin
05-11-2007, 05:28 PM
My wife has gone through stages. At first she was totally turned off and did not approve. Later she began to show positive signs at least wanting to be "okay" with my dressing. Now while not totally turned around, we are making great progress. She even bought me a skirt the other day.

Still I have always hidden stuff. Out of sight, out of mind. Don't want the kids stumbling into Dad's other life either. It does take a lot of coping and planning. Others have it much worse than me.

Karren H
05-11-2007, 06:47 PM
Who's coping... I'm thriving.... I have my work arounds and she turns a blind eye.... So she hates my hobby, but she loves me!! Business trips, mornings off enfemme shopping or on an adventure.. Plan the work and work the plan!! hehe

Love Karren

tiffyjo
05-11-2007, 08:49 PM
I get a couple of times a year and it isn't near enough. Hopefully a day or two here and there to dress for a couple of hours. Wife found my femme clothes about a year and a halp ago and it was a bumpy ride for a while. She tossed them in the trash and before the truck came around I managed to grab a couple of things. I try to every once in a while buy some stuff while at a Walmart or something. That is a rush in itself.

I used to hide my stuff in a duffle and a lock. Worked good till she needed the duffle and found the key. I have stored some stuff in a Snap-On tool box in my garage with a lock and some stuff in the pockets of a jumpsuit I have in our closet.

My part time job I would love to try wearing panties. Just might one of these days!!!!

Stephanie Anne
05-11-2007, 09:04 PM
One failed marriage and a failed long term relationship taught me that if you have to hide who you are to the one you love there is somethign wrong there. You have to think of it along the lines that you are possibly building up a huge mental wall against your SO and even though it might seem the easiest way, you have to communicate this out or you are just going to start regretting too much and she is going to feel distanced from you somehow.

TxKimberly
05-11-2007, 09:18 PM
Well, my wife is OK with it, so maybe I have no business responding but . . .
You have the freedom to dress as you like, this is nice. They have someone warm and loving to go home to everynight - that's better.
There are far worse things in the world than having a wife that does not approve of cross dressing. A far worse thing would be not having a wife that loves you.

Kim

Billijo49504
05-11-2007, 10:12 PM
I really don't have that problem. Last week, Avenue had a $4.99 sale and she brought me several items. A pr of shoes, a skort, a skirt and several shirts for me and a few shirt for us to share. Oh, for mothers day, she is getting a Hypnose perfume set....BJ