PDA

View Full Version : underdressing in the hot wheather

tracylin
05-11-2007, 02:39 PM
I find it hard to under dress in the hot temps any ideas??+?

Wendy me
05-11-2007, 02:40 PM
under dress lightly???????...........

Dixie
05-11-2007, 02:42 PM
I wear a thong, a light bra, tank top, baggy shorts, and baggy t-shirt.

Tamara Croft
05-11-2007, 02:48 PM
Cotton ;) that is, cotton skirts and tops, with little straps ;) White reflects heat, black tends to absorb it.

...oh... and share your hot weather, it's raining here :cry:

Dixie
05-11-2007, 02:51 PM
P.S. a little baby powder helps out.

Julie York
05-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Dye your pubes pink and go Commando.

:D

Dixie
05-11-2007, 02:58 PM
OOOOOH! Baby that's soo hott!!lol

KimberlyS
05-11-2007, 03:01 PM
Like someone else said dress light. I like microfiber because it tends to stay cooler and wicks away any moisture.

helenr
05-11-2007, 03:04 PM
I confess that when it gets into the 70's I just don't feel like wearing pantyhose. The rest of the year, 7 days a week, I love it. I read once a cute story about how ladies in New York City who wore (then) girdles and stockings (the good old days!!!) would give in to the heat and midday, doff their girdles and hose and put them into their brown paper lunch bags. More than once, an embarassed girl would have to retrieve what the custodian assumed to be trash! A good girdle cost a pretty sum back then too! best, helenr--I still wear nylon briefs and a pair of short petti pants, tap pants-also nylon-over the briefs-love that nylon on nylon feel.

Siobhan Marie
05-11-2007, 03:07 PM
What I do when it's hot is to wear cotton panties. I usually wear stretch satin ones but find them unbearable when it's hot as the skin can't breath. Just my :2c: on this one.

:hugs: Anna Marie x

Kate Simmons
05-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Other than "stiff upper lip" and take it like a man/woman, nope, not really.:heehee:

Tamara Croft
05-11-2007, 04:32 PM
Dye your pubes pink and go Commando.

:D:lol: wash your mouth out.... you're so bad :slap:

dawnabb
05-11-2007, 04:48 PM
I wear microfiber panties. they dont make you sweat as must and they are seamless, more comfy.

Deanna2
05-11-2007, 08:24 PM
I always wear panties - winter or summer. Sockettes are good for summer wear.

Stephanie Anne
05-11-2007, 08:40 PM
Cotton has come a long way and can be almost as soft as microfiber. I also recommend avoiding padded and underwire bras if you can as they just seem to turn into little microwave ovens.

If you have to wear some sort of shaper to keep that femme fatale figure flowing, you are just going to have to sweat it out but at least you will be getting a minor workout!

Avoid most Rayon, polyester, nylon, Lycra and spandex if you can as they just don't want to breath.

Wigs are another matter and I have heard all sorts of ideas on how to keep a cool head. If you are not growing out your own hair keep it nice and short and try and go for a lighter wig if possible. If you can swing it, human hair wigs tend to breath more.

Avoid heavy makeup and look for some nice foundation that is light or oil free as they tend to keep the face feeling softer, fresher and lighter.

I am not sure if this works but I hear anti perspirant roll on deodorant on the feet helps to keep the moisture away.

Most important is to keep hydrated! It's good for the skin and for the body during hot times.

EricaCD
05-11-2007, 09:17 PM
thongs?

Ermintrude
05-12-2007, 03:46 AM
Female underwear is usually lighter and thinner than male underwear, surely? At least mine is.

I've just bought a couple of modal pairs. Very soft and comfortable, I'm guessing they'll be fine in the summer.

Kate Simmons
05-12-2007, 06:11 AM
Not really but one time when I was out washing the car in my guy clothes wearing my bra underneath, a yellowjacket went down my shirt. You never saw someone move so fast as I whipped off the shirt and bra. Luckily my kids or the neighbors were not outside then or I would have had a lot of 'splanin to do Lucy. This is one reason I don't underdress in guy mode any more, especially if I'm at the factory.:eek: Anyone else ever have a potentially embarrasing situation like this?:heehee:

jenny01
05-12-2007, 08:18 AM
thongs?

My thoughts exactly! I wear a nylon thong 24/7 & living in Florida. So I know about warm.

Ammdi
05-12-2007, 09:10 AM
You mean you can choose to NOT underdress?

Wow.

Stephenie S
05-12-2007, 11:38 AM
Yes, you can choose to not underdress.

GGs have the exact same problem. Either suck it up, or don't do it. Things like this just come with the territory. Hot weather is hot weather. Dress cool (cotton, light colors, light fabrics). This isn't rocket science. If ya wants t' wear a girdle and hose year roun', yer gonna be hot 'n sticky, hon. Deal with it.

Lovies,
Steph

kerrianna
05-12-2007, 12:14 PM
What's hot weather? :idontknow:

windycissy
05-12-2007, 12:29 PM
I adore the feeling of going out wearing nothing but a bra, panties and a sundress. My feet are too gnarly for sandals but a pair of cute flats and a little purse, and my wig pulled back in a ponytail with a scrunchie completes the look. On a really hot day, it's a blast to walk past the guys sweating in their suits and wingtips, wondering how many secretly envy the cool clothes I'm wearing!

Becky Moore
05-12-2007, 12:36 PM
I love wearing a crop top and hot pants in warm weather especially with high heels because they make my legs look even longer x

Sedona
05-20-2007, 08:50 PM
I just go with a tactel or quality cotton thong (under my regular clothes of course!)

marie354
05-20-2007, 09:02 PM
Just what is the difference between wearing Hanes for Men OR Hanes for HER?
... Well... OK HERS is a bit thinner...
But, if you want to wear a bra too... Well...
:hugs:

vivianann
05-21-2007, 12:01 AM
I find that when it is hot ,wearing a dress is much cooler than wearing pants, even when wearing nylons. especially when there is a light breeze.
I am lucky though because I do not get hot until it gets close to 100 degrees outside. I freeze when inside an air conditioned building when I am wearing a light dress or skirt.

JoAnnDallas
05-21-2007, 11:10 AM
When it comes to a lot of the Hanes for Her t-shirts. They are no difference than what is for men. In fact my wife allows me to buy and wear them and she doesn't know about my fem side. I accidently wore one of hers one day and she happen to notice it. She then looked at me and said it looked good on me. LOL