PDA

View Full Version : the trigger that made me wanna dress today

DeniseNJ
05-11-2007, 11:06 PM
As some of you girls that wanna feel feminine everyday. So you can be that special girl all the time , others have to take a little break espacially when summer comes. Yes I am one of those scared to shave all year long. Well the other day I was at the bank to get some cash and I saw this really pretty feminine girl , cute black dress , 4" strappy open toe heels, polished toes and sheer hose, How I wish that was me standing outside. I couldn't help but stare at her heels and next thing you know ,I had to be Denise again. Does this happen to you ?? I went home and polished my toes I dressed last night and had a nice chat with a TG girl from Delaware . Today I put on heels and took a ride to the mall, How I love the look of polished toes in strappy heels. Yes I did change back in sneakers when I got out side. Tonight I polished my nails a sheer candy pink that was very noticable and slipped into some tight no pocket slacks and took a ride to the wawa for milk . Oh I had on different heels this time, peep toe pumps The girl behind the counter took my money and had some wild looking nail art on, I know she noticed my nails by the way she looked at my hand when I gave her the $. I get back in the car put on my heels and pull to the pumps for gas, In the bright lights one could easily see that I was in heels, It was as if I wanted to get caught. I pull across the street to a small plaza that the stores were closed but I had to get out to look at the wigs in this beauty shop feeling so sexy in my heels , I wasn't paying attention that the chineese restuarant was still open , I hear a car motor but I don't panic and just go about my business , they did slow down , I was a guy in heels .. I hear the stories of the girls that take the plundge and go out totally dressed I know I will be over come with JOY when that day comes..Got home and got all dolled up had to walk up and down the driveway and out to the road as a few cars passed by. I am feeling just like a girl should GREAT!

trannypam
05-11-2007, 11:23 PM
That never happend to me in 47 years.I'd always see a cute girl and think "I want her".Now it's "how does she do her eye makeup? lipstick? How much more wieght do I have to lose before I could compete with her"?
I go to Farm and fleet , up untill a year ago it was allways "I want that drill,hammer ,chop saw ...now it's walking thru (on porpouse)the womans clothing dept,carrying the chopsaw to the checkout and eyeballing the spaghetti strap top .Passing it by thinking "no I can't" ,only to find myself in line with the top,and the chop saw.I fly home ,leave the much coveted saw in the truck to run in and try on the top...saw what saw?How does this happen??!:p !

Angie G
05-12-2007, 10:03 AM
Hay you go girl :hugs:
Angie

faltenrock
05-12-2007, 12:51 PM
Well, that didn't happen to me eather. If I see a beautiful, sexy dressed woman, I just think, wow - how wonderful, she looks great.

Then I wish, my wife would dress more feminine, but she doesn't want to, she knows I go crazy, when I see and can actually feel pantyhose on her legs.

Gina_darling
05-12-2007, 03:39 PM
Well I do know how you feel! When I see a well dressed girl I have to get home and dress! When I'm out dressed and see a girl I feel much more comfortable, start comparing outfits and most of the time i win :heehee:

If the girl I see has something I don't have then I feel the compulsion to buy something similar! Not good on a student budget!

DeniseNJ
05-12-2007, 09:18 PM
come on girls tell me what is your trigger to dress:heehee:

Seville
05-12-2007, 10:57 PM
1)When things don't go right and I am unable to cope; 2) When I become
frustrated with life in general; 3) and when I see a gorgeous gal.

juliek
05-12-2007, 11:05 PM
There isn't a trigger for me. I want to dress most of the time, but cannot for legitimate reasons. I don't want to come out of the closet.

So I dress when I can. And I plan for it. I travel weekly but don't always take girl clothes with me because sometimes I know there will not be the right time.

barbra
05-13-2007, 05:11 AM
dressing takes the care and pain away from this hard and krull would makes me happy and joyfull.

Mitch23
05-13-2007, 05:27 AM
come on girls tell me what is your trigger to dress:heehee:
My trigger to dress is when I can. I know that my wife is tolerant but unenthusiastic and my son is too young to know. Therefore my dressing time is my day off which is always monday between school hours and support group meetings. That may change with greater acceptance but at the moment that is what i get. I consider it to be a reasonable trade off and feel that i have come so far (much further than i ever thought possible) and i have to be sensitive to others feelings. Yes of course I want more and i get lots of triggers all the time - i'm at college 4 days a week and i love the girls and their fashions and i've so many things i want to try out.

mitch

Nicole
05-13-2007, 05:43 AM
My triggers:

Wanting to be physically comfortable.
Seeing girls laughing together & having 'girl time'.
Listening to loud dance music.
Thinking about getting 'dressed up' to go to the theater/music hall.
Walking through a clothing store with great dresses and shoes.
Walking on a hard surface floor.
Going out to dinner at a nice place.
Stretching out in bed in the morning and at night.

I have a lot of triggers. :p

Deanna2
05-13-2007, 06:21 AM
I loved your experience.

I've never needed a trigger to put on femme gear, I just do it.

Kate Simmons
05-13-2007, 07:12 AM
Don't need a "trigger" any more Denise. I just dress for "fun and profit". Wait, that didn't come out right:rolleyes: . Oh well, you know what I mean. Anyway, I just dress when I feel like it.:happy:

Kelsy
05-13-2007, 07:19 AM
How about a trigger that makes me not want to dress.:eek: I get up everday and just want to be feminine. I love being a gurl!!!:D

Jennifer:happy:

Cheryl T
05-13-2007, 08:38 AM
I was always scared to shave all year long...till now.
This summer I said the heck with it. Let them think what they want to.

I'm being me and that means I am no longer succumbing to others thoughts. I am expressing myself and being who I am all the time, not just when the weather turns cold. I bought a few cute summer outfits and am looking forward to June when my Tri-Ess chapter holds it's annual picnic.

Now...if someone would just host a pool party so I can buy that tankini I've been staring at in the catalog.....mmmm.

Jocelyn Quivers
05-13-2007, 08:59 AM
Even though I dress whenever I want and shave year round. I also get an extra desire to dress sometimes when I see GG wearing certain outifts. I sometimes go a step further and will try as best as possible to recreate the outfit they are wearing. Joceyn