PDA

View Full Version : Something to ponder

SAMANTHA_IN_MT
05-12-2007, 09:04 AM
Well everybody here knows that I am a crossdresser, but i found out some family information that makes me think. My sister is a lesbian, my cousin is a lesbian that is a f to m cd wanting a sex change, another cousin is a bi sexual male. The wonerment that comes to mind is i wonder how much of this is hereditary or is this totally considence or am I just crazy lol

Kate Simmons
05-12-2007, 09:16 AM
Interesting question Samantha. I suppose some family lines could be predisposed to TG genetically. Taking it a step further, I've often wondered if it may not be a specific gene that gets activated for whatever reason. Never thought of myself as a mutant but we could very well be the forerunners af the next step in human development. They don't call them the (E)X-Men for nothing, ya know.;) :battingeyelashes:

Angie G
05-12-2007, 09:30 AM
I don't know befor my dad passed away he dressed and so do I so it could be
or not I just can't say :hugs:
Angie

Teresa Amina
05-12-2007, 09:33 AM
(E)X-Men

:D
Genetics probably has something to do with the Trans experience but since most people throughout history have had little chance to express it freely the evidence may be hard to find.
Makes me wonder about that time my mother, in exasperation with something I said or did, said to me "You're just like your father!":eek: :eek: :eek: :D