PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts

dabs
05-12-2007, 02:02 PM
Ashley here again! Hope all of you reading this, and even those of you who don't read this, are having a great day!

I have a little bit on my mind today and all day yesterday. Great thing happened to me yesterday. I went to check my mail. Unfourtionally not in fem-mode, but i was walking back and I noticed myself walking a little bit different than usual. Yes your right, I noticed my foot steps were closer to a line and I DEFINATELY felt my hips swaying A LOT. I was very excited! Bad thing, as I aluded to, i was in male mode. But it still hit me in my heart and I felt good.

Second thing on my mind, I really want to get my ears pierced, and I probably will. Good think for me many guys I work with have theirs pierced as well. So I feel very comfortable about doing it.

I just wanted to put this onto paper and get this out into the open. I feel better,

Love you all,

Ash

TxKimberly
05-12-2007, 02:15 PM
Hi Dabs,

Gotta watch it when the fem movements start to sneak their way in to day to day life! :-)

Go for the eair piercing - you will be so happy. There are a LOT more options for pierced ears.

Kim

Angie G
05-13-2007, 10:06 AM
Ashley I got my ears pierced aweek ago with no probelem at workgot some bibbingbut it was all in fun so I say to you do it hun :hugs:
Angie

marie354
05-13-2007, 10:20 AM
I think that it's fun to act a bit femme in guy mode.

My SO's daughter came up from Carolina Friday and late that night asked my SO why I seemed to act a bit like a woman inn the way I stand & sit as well as some of my gestures. Well she's one more from the list that knows about me. She was OK with it too.

I got my ears pierced this past winter and it's the best thing I have done. There are a lot more earings to choose from now. My SO is making earings now too, so I now have earings to match any outfit I have. Woo-Hoo!

:hugs:

Phyliss
05-13-2007, 10:35 AM
I've kinda noticed that I get that "girly walk" thingy going on sometimes. Frankly I think it's sorta neat that I do. Doesn't bother me that I do it.

CheriTV2006
05-13-2007, 09:34 PM
I believe in "natural" rather than pretentious. More power to ya! A little natural female affirmation goes a long way! Feels good! Cheri.

MJ
05-13-2007, 10:01 PM
hi Ashley
Go for the eair piercing - There are a LOT more options for pierced ears.