PDA

View Full Version : People who like to stare!

Felix
05-12-2007, 03:22 PM
Lol we went to have a meal in our fav Chinese for my 41st Birthday tonight and I was sitting minding my own business when this man started lookin at me. I let him know I knew so he stopped. Then his partner came back he was like telling her about me and looking down at his chest. She was not subtle at all and couldn't wait to look and then they couldn't resist lookin all the time. When we left I looked back deliberately and sure enough he was staring at us from the window. I stared back and he turned away quickly. The women then started looking so I stared at her she soon stopped.
The Funny thing is I don't usually get a second look these days so don't know why today was different. Anyways don't care just think they are the sad ones!!!!! xx Felix :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
05-12-2007, 03:37 PM
Lol we went to have a meal in our fav Chinese for my 41st Birthday tonight and I was sitting minding my own business when this man started lookin at me. I let him know I knew so he stopped. Then his partner came back he was like telling her about me and looking down at his chest. She was not subtle at all and couldn't wait to look and then they couldn't resist lookin all the time. When we left I looked back deliberately and sure enough he was staring at us from the window. I stared back and he turned away quickly. The women then started looking so I stared at her she soon stopped.
The Funny thing is I don't usually get a second look these days so don't know why today was different. Anyways don't care just think they are the sad ones!!!!! xx Felix :hugs:lol it was probably the 'are you arent you thing!' rather than meaning to be horrible...they just couldnt decide rather than ask you out right.......by the way IF they had asked you 'are you or arent you a man, what do you think you'd have said?' and yes ive had it asked of me lol

Felix
05-12-2007, 03:44 PM
Well my son was there and although I am how I am in front of him I haven't told him that I feel more of a man than a woman. I probably would have said what do you think and threw it back at them. I think that would shut them up. If I was on my own I would probably say a man. Same if I was with Yachica and as long as she was calling me by my nick then nobody should be askin anyways but ya never know xx Felix :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
05-12-2007, 09:26 PM
Well my son was there and although I am how I am in front of him I haven't told him that I feel more of a man than a woman. I probably would have said what do you think and threw it back at them. I think that would shut them up. If I was on my own I would probably say a man. Same if I was with Yachica and as long as she was calling me by my nick then nobody should be askin anyways but ya never know xx Felix :hugs:
lol i quite often do the 'well what do you think line!' although its backfired on me a few times lol

kerrianna
05-13-2007, 03:49 AM
lol it was probably the 'are you arent you thing!' rather than meaning to be horrible...they just couldnt decide rather than ask you out right.......by the way IF they had asked you 'are you or arent you a man, what do you think you'd have said?' and yes ive had it asked of me lol

I can't understand why people would care? What's going to change for them depending on your answer? Sure maybe if they want to pick you up and have to figure out if you're their sexual flavour, but otherwise what business is it of theirs?

Sheesh, some people. :rolleyes: I blame reality TV (and other popular media) and it's voyeuristic, judgemental tendancies. :loser:

Felix
05-13-2007, 03:54 AM
Couldn't agree more Kerrianna, what's it to them anyways!!! xx Felix :hugs:

Kate Simmons
05-13-2007, 06:17 AM
Wish I'd been there Felix. I'd have had some fun with that one.:heehee: Sal

Kieron Andrew
05-13-2007, 06:19 AM
I can't understand why people would care? What's going to change for them depending on your answer? Sure maybe if they want to pick you up and have to figure out if you're their sexual flavour, but otherwise what business is it of theirs?

Sheesh, some people. :rolleyes: I blame reality TV (and other popular media) and it's voyeuristic, judgemental tendancies. :loser:
ive never understood it either Kez but it does happen so i wouldnt be surprised if that was what was going on? ive had that happen to me a few times

Tamara Croft
05-13-2007, 07:20 AM
I hate it when people stare, I just stick my fingers up at them... or if they really pissed me off, I ask them wtf they are looking at... :loser:

Joy Carter
05-13-2007, 07:34 AM
I hate it when people stare, I just stick my fingers up at them... or if they really pissed me off, I ask them wtf they are looking at... :loser:

The answer to this Felix is "IGNOR THEM". You never know what someone will do if you offer a responce.

Felix
05-13-2007, 07:52 AM
I must admit I was tempted to take Tamara's stance but decided against it. Then I noticed my son pulling faces at them I was like it's ok leave it to me cos they will think ya being cheeky so he did. I just gave them one of my stares :mad: xx Felix :hugs:

CaptLex
05-13-2007, 08:15 AM
People are just so rude, man. I usually stare back and if that doesn't work I might turn it around and give them a smile or a wave. That usually embarrasses them and they stop the staring. After that I just ignore them. Won't give them the satisfaction of giving them the attention they're looking for. Keep 'em guessing.

BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FELIX! :bday: :bw: :cheer: :Party2:

Rum all around! :cheers:

Felix
05-13-2007, 01:16 PM
Yup that's what Yachica said ya should have just waved to them :heehee: xx Felix :hugs:

kerrianna
05-13-2007, 01:26 PM
Yup that's what Yachica said ya should have just waved to them :heehee: xx Felix :hugs:

Yeah, big smile and wave, maybe whispering to Yachica and both of you looking back and winking, looking at them hungrily. :devil:

...unless of course they WERE thinking the same thing. :eek: :hiding:

Dasein9
05-13-2007, 04:45 PM
For some strange reason, people seem to think that genital shape is always accompanied by other shapes, and that they have some kind of right to know what shape everyone's genitalia are.

Idiots.

I've been tempted to show 'em a couple of times. Mostly, I've restrained myself.

RevMoonSerpent
05-13-2007, 07:48 PM
I'm sorry but, I read your post and thought it was funny. I just love how you handled the situation and how bad it made them look. You are better than me because I would have asked them if they had a problem.

Felix
05-14-2007, 03:17 PM
Thanx Rev that's just what I needed to hear Hun xx Felix :hugs:

Maggie Kay
05-14-2007, 04:08 PM
I catch middle age guys staring at me sometimes, quite a few, lately. It is when I am ambiguous and they see me as a guy dressed in female clothes. Recently, my ambiguous look took a turn toward the femme side with new flats. I try not to look at them and immediately look away and feign pleasantness.

One recently, was behind me in line at the post office and he acted like I had something contagious. People were coming to the line and asking him if he was still in line because he was standing so far away from me. Hurts a bit but since I cannot change, it is something that I have to expect to live with.

If I get to the point of passing, which sometimes happens, then it is the other problem, flirty old guys. YUCK. I think that this aspect is one of the most troubling parts of "gender confusion". I know it is not possible to make no statement by clothes but I just want to wear what makes me feel comfortable. I'm not wanting anything from anyone out there.

SexxxyBrianna
05-14-2007, 04:36 PM
Thats when you go over to him and say something like... "don't I know you from the club... you know, the gym" Depending on his response, you may be able to build on that. LOL, Have some fun with them :tongueout People don't expect you to confront them... they just want to be able to stare at you as if you were in a glass box for their enjoyment. It's sad to see that so many folks are so closed minded.:rolleyes:

noname
05-15-2007, 04:40 AM
Ah yes, the staring type. Ignore those people.

Tamera
05-15-2007, 05:20 AM
Some girls when they know they are being watched will just "Strut their stuff more to give more of a SHOW".

THAT'S ME!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
LOL
Tamera