PDA

View Full Version : My week away

jenny01
05-12-2007, 05:45 PM
I live in Florida & had to travel to the West coast for business. As my SO doesn't know about my CD'ing, I took full advantage of my time away & alone.
I packed a few of the womens things I have, bra, nylons, her skirt & blouse, her old heels that I have streached out & they wont fit her any more.
As soon as I was away from the house, I stopped on the side of the road & put on my bra. Three hour drive, I was in heaven! I checked into my hotel, & the clerk never noticed my bra under my t-shirt. In my room I painted my toenails hot pink! Put on my flip flops & went to dinner. No one noticed bra or toenails. This was a large confidence builder. Back at my room I put on my skirt, blouse nylons, heels. Life was excellent.:GD: I so badly wanted to go outside & walk around, but I didnt have the courage.
Next day after my meeting, much of the same, except I painted my fingernails to match my toes. Never did this before. I stopped at the tanning spa, the girl behind the counter didn't notice my bra. I almost wish she did. I wanted to talk about wearing bras. My waitress noticed my fingernails, but never made a comment about the nails or my bra. Confidence is getting even higher now!
So I went to Walmart to get some replacement nylons, some lipstick, & red nailpolish. Very fun walking down the make-up isles, picking out my stuff.
Next day much of the same. Except I had to remove the fingernail polish for my meeting. This is alot of work, painting, removing, painting...After my meeting I put on my other bra. This one has more projection. I think it it is very noticeable. So off to Walmart again, red fingers & toes, noticeable projection under my polo shirt. This time I stopped in the intimate dept. I found a couple of bras, & I wanted to try them on. I have bought too many without trying them on, only to find they don't fit. So I went to the changing rooms, & a lady attendant was there. I asked if there was an open room, She pointed to a room. Once inside I couldn't believe that I just asked a lady if I could try on some bras. Too big, story of my life. Out I go, she asks if they fit, I repleyed "unfortunatly no" . I couldn't belive how great I felt with my progress of being comfortable. Never did find a bra to fit.
Next day was last meeting. I had to remove the nail polish :( I wore my bra for the drive home, until I reached my street, unfastened it & put it under my seat. Fun was over.
I know this doesn't sound like much to most of you girls, but it was allot of fun for me & a great confidence builder. It makes me wish I was more daring while I was there. I guess that will wait until next time!

az_azeel
05-12-2007, 05:51 PM
Sounds like you had a great time Jenny.. good luck in the future, :hugs:

AllieSF
05-12-2007, 06:21 PM
Way to go Jenny. That took a lot of courage. I am glad you enjoyed your trip. may there be many more. maybe Karren Hutton can give you a few tips on hopw to schedule you business trips so that they compliment and not hinder your free girl time!

Dixie
05-12-2007, 07:04 PM
Woo Hoo!! You go gurl!!

jenny01
05-12-2007, 08:02 PM
I am not familiar with who Karen Hutton is?

terri jane
05-12-2007, 08:25 PM
Thanks Jenny sounds like you had a good time. i too can only consider doing this on trips but havent had the heard for a long time. i want to be accepted but am not and hiding clothes is such a drag.

Dixie
05-12-2007, 08:26 PM
Give it time Jenny and all will be made known HeHeHe, she is a member of our little forum.

paulaN
05-12-2007, 08:55 PM
You hang around here for very long you will know who Karen Hutton is. And your story sounds like a big deal to me. Also sounds like you had a good time. And that's what really matters.