PDA

View Full Version : Love, Hate, or Indifference-The MtF Edition

Valerie Nicole
05-12-2007, 07:05 PM
First of all, my apologies to the FtMs who have this thread in their side of the forum...it was for you guys only, but it seemed like such a great idea that I had to do one for the MtFs as well. I credit CaptLex with coming up with this idea, and thank him. I think it's great. As they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

As the name implies, just come up with something you Love, something you Hate, and something you could take or leave about being a MtF CD, TG, TS, or TV.

I love the look of myself, especially from the waist down, when I'm wearing a skirt or a dress. This is even better if my legs are freshly shaved or I'm wearing some nice shoes or boots to go with it.

I hate living in fear of being found out, even though almost everyone close to me knows. It just bothers me that it is something that most of us feel we have to hide at all.

I can take or leave wearing makeup. I've only done it a couple times, and except for one time, it never really seemed all that great to me.

Melissa Jane Martin
05-12-2007, 07:21 PM
I LOVE the person I see when I dress (assuming that I have done a good job with my makeup which is touch and go).

I HATE that I haven't been able to go out with anyone else yet.

I can TAKE or LEAVE.... (nothing comes to mind here).

Leah B
05-12-2007, 07:21 PM
I love being able to wear whatever.

I hate my beard.

I can take or leave underdressing.

marie354
05-12-2007, 07:25 PM
OK I'll add in something here.

I love that my SO allows me to dress 24/7 if I want and I do it as much as possible. I'm slowly coming out to more & more people all the time.

I hate that I have to dress down to go out of the house to more or less hide my femme self and hope to change that this year sometime.

I can take or leave makeup. I don't wear it every day anyway. When I'm feeling a bit depressed though, a little makeup does bring my spirits up.

:hugs:

rose382832
05-12-2007, 07:26 PM
i love to be , or feel femme just from wearing something lacy

i hate not being able to be totaly female when i want to.

could take or leave the medical problems of trying to pass