PDA

View Full Version : I'm home alone with my mother's liquor cabinet

Cai
05-12-2007, 09:05 PM
...and there's Bacardi rum in it!

Well, there was.

I think I'm drunk. Hehehe, everything's so funny.

Such a lightweight. I think I had about 4 shots and I can't walk straight. I'm amazed I can type.

Can't focus though, keep getting distracted by funny things. Like the ironing board. And my head hitting the desk.

I had a point in coming here.

Right. I toook pictures in my new boy clothes from Pennys. After I get them developed I'll post some.

AllieSF
05-12-2007, 10:59 PM
Cheers to you! I am about to get myself a nice vodka, squirt of lemon and some ice. Hang in there, don't fall on the floor and I'll be back in a flash. I'll be right back.

bi_weird
05-12-2007, 11:21 PM
Haha nice work there Cai. Have yourself a good night and feel free to type more after another drink - I love drunk typists.

Joy Carter
05-12-2007, 11:26 PM
Just woke up after four Margaretta's. Yeah I'm a light weight now. But back in the day I had almost no rivals when it came to drinking a shot and a beer. Glad though that part of my life didn't kill me.:rolleyes:

durden
05-13-2007, 12:25 AM
Fine, fine. I'll also participate in this whole drinking/typing thing. Might as well ask a question since I'm here... what did everyone do w/their Saturday night?

AllieSF
05-13-2007, 12:47 AM
At home with my Vodka, my cat, My Ipod and our site! What a great evening. Dressed and no where to go.

Cai
05-13-2007, 07:28 AM
Ha, I should have come back and posted drunk here. I left a trail of destruction on another forum I'm on. And I only remember typing about half of it. Apparently I came here while I was still fairly coherent - my posts over there make very little sense. :p

No hangover though. :happy:

CaptLex
05-13-2007, 08:10 AM
Drinking and typing is fun - especially in the chat room. Wow, four shots of Bacardi and no hangover. I don't get hungover either . . . Kieron hates that. :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
05-13-2007, 08:22 AM
Kieron hates that. :heehee:
Yes i do! i went out last night and lets just say i feel a little worse for wear today lol.....oh and the last thing i remember is sending you a PM at some unearthly hour and cant remember anything after that fact lol

CaptLex
05-13-2007, 08:42 AM
oh and the last thing i remember is sending you a PM at some unearthly hour and cant remember anything after that fact lol
Yes you did . . . and you propositioned me. :devil: Gotta lay off the tequila before PMing, man. :tongueout

Kieron Andrew
05-13-2007, 08:45 AM
Yes you did . . . and you propositioned me. :devil: Gotta lay off the tequila before PMing, man. :tongueout
i bloody did not!! i just read back what i said!!! so :tongueout ......but you ALMOST had me there dude!!

Kieron Andrew
05-13-2007, 08:50 AM
urgh! i just remembered i did post some good awful pics though :rolleyes:

Abraxas
05-13-2007, 11:41 AM
I went over to a friend's house, saw a car accident on the way over because of some moron who decided that the lane next to him's green left-turn arrow wanted him to go straight. Shook me up a bit because I was second in line after the guy who got hit.
Anyway, got to the friend's house and asked for a drink, and was given a rather strong one. Handed over my soda and when it was given back to me it tasted like straight whiskey. I drank and played guitar (which is still in my car-- need to remember to bring it inside before I leave...) Did it's job, though, and I forgot about the car crash for awhile. By the time I finished that I was at the giggle-y stage of drunkenness and decided to quit for the night because I've got to work today. Urgh. Came home around 3 and now it's 10.30 and I have to get ready for work. I'm not hungover, but may be slightly wobbly around the knees. I don't know yet, as I haven't gotten out of bed. Didn't sleep too well, but then I never do when I've had booze in me, for some reason. *shrug*
Oh, well, off to get ready.

Dasein9
05-13-2007, 04:49 PM
No drinking for me last night. Went to Spiderman III with a friend, and then over to his house for gay movie night. We watched about half of Another Country, but a couple of folks fell asleep, so we switched to Kissing Jessica Stein. I had to leave before the end, got home at 1:30. Fox, my remaining cat, was lonely, so we watched the first two episodes of Nip/Tuck together before going to bed around 4:00. I didn't wake up until 1:00 this afternoon.

Has everyone remembered to call their mothers today? It is Mother's Day in the US.