PDA

View Full Version : Vacationing - similar to Dress n Drive

stefcd1
05-13-2007, 10:10 AM
Hi girls:

I was reading through the Dress n Drive thread but didn't respond. I drive to get somewhere while dress but do recognized that driving around as a woman is exciting.

The real question here - has anyone gone out on a vacation for days or a week as a woman leaving all male aspects at home? I have toyed with the ideal to take a driving vacation over to SF as a woman. Having a set of nails put on and taking only my female attire. Just wanted to get others experiences.

Stef

dabs
05-13-2007, 10:35 AM
Hey Stef,

I think that that is an amazing idea. Leavin your male mode clothes home and taking your female clothes. It will be great. GO FOR it Hun,

Lots of love,

Ash

Di
05-13-2007, 10:53 AM
First time was a long weekend fri through monday when we went to the Falls:D
Since then
We have taken alot of other weekend trips exploring seeing the sights and it is usually a every weekend thing now.

Joy Carter
05-13-2007, 10:58 AM
I'm going to a gender conference in two weeks. I'm thinking of driving there dressed. But just can't make up my mind yet. I've been out in the dark going places, but in broad daylight it's a different world out there.

Sally24
05-13-2007, 10:59 AM
I have gone out on vacation for 3-4 days but usually take a pair of jeans and a shirt to come home in. Never know the time of day we'll arrive back! Now that I am "out" to my daughter who lives with us, I may be able to take a vacation without even the that amount of guy clothes. It really is a great feeling, getting up first thing in the morning and knowing you don't have to change again once you're all dressed-up. Even dressing casual with jeans and a nice top is great because you blend in and Karen is right on jean, they do show your shape to good advantage (I still prefer skirts/dresses, but I also love jeans!)

If you've never gone on a multi-day femme trip you've got to try it. It feels so much different than just a few hours or an evening out and about.

Holly
05-13-2007, 11:02 AM
Just got back from nine days in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago... not a stich of boy clothes with me. Do it... it's fun!

rose382832
05-13-2007, 02:35 PM
my wife and i are taking a 4 day weekend and going down to the poconos other than the border crossing i will be dressed the entire time. we are both looking forwards to the trip., to the pont of my wife making me try on every outfit(all 150 to make sure that they all work, some of them didnt quite so shopping we went.