PDA

View Full Version : Panties

sexy roberta
06-02-2004, 03:28 PM
Since I discovered these Bali panties, I gave up men's underpants for good. They strech soo nice! And are so comfortable to wear every day, I just love them!

Cheri K
06-03-2004, 04:22 AM
Oh god yes! I just love those Bali panties too! They fit so snug and are so comfortable!

Jenny
06-03-2004, 07:47 AM
I would like to add that I love Bali bras too, particularly their full-coverage models. They are comfortable and hold my breast forms very well.

Cheri K
06-03-2004, 08:25 AM
K Jenny.....I'll have to try the bras too!

Cheri K
06-03-2004, 08:39 AM
nobodys postin....whatcha all doin?

Ivana
06-03-2004, 05:31 PM
I just want to add my positive agreement about Bali bras and panties. They are so soft and comfortable. Both comform marvilously to my hips and chest. Ideal for my breastforms. :)

Ivana

elizabethb1
06-03-2004, 06:16 PM
Sweatheart, excuse my igorance, but what are bali panties and bras? Where can one buy these items? Sexy :)

CDKathy
06-03-2004, 06:25 PM
Hi Sexy Elizabeth,

For the panties try looking here: http://www.onehanesplace.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce/CategoryDisplay?cgmenbr=1600000991&cgnbr=3030000000&P=1&V=A

For the bras: http://www.onehanesplace.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce/CategoryDisplay?cgmenbr=1600000991&cgnbr=2030000000&P=1&V=A

They are available in many other places as well.

ivygimlet
06-12-2004, 08:57 PM
you think Bali feels good, you havent lived until you try Victoria Secrets,
"second skin satin" bras and panties. I have tried several brands until my fiance introduced me to Victoria secret second skin satin. There is nothing better. In fact, I wont wear panties anymore since she introduced me to a thong... :) :) .
I threw all of my bikini cut panties and other brand bras away and we only buy matching sets from victoria secrets. We start our day by choosing the color of the day and we both wear the same sets... We share also... LOL.
Try it and you will see what I mean.. If you really want to feel feminine, try them and then tell me I am wrong. (Victoria Secret Second Skin Satin Only). My breasts feel and look great in them, Even if they are silicone.. They feel like the real thing.

Victoria Pink
06-18-2004, 12:28 PM
Hi Girls! You hit on my favorite topic. I love panties. I'm wearing a yellow pair today. I've had as many as 50 pairs in my drawer at one time.

My first experience was at age 5. I wore a pink pair then.

Is anyone willing to share their experiences? Send me an email.

Victoria

Janice Ann
06-22-2004, 10:17 AM
Hi Girls
Panties got me started dressing - Now have a drawer full and see no end to it-Just keep on buying- Just ordered a pantie skirt from LaneBryant- another must have-and Yes Bali is my favorite eveyday pantie-
Then came the skirts- wigs -makeup-shoes- Have to force myself to get male clothes-
Is this a problem- or am I just a normal cross dresser ??
Janice :confused:

kay_cd
06-22-2004, 08:24 PM
Victoria's for me!
Never a better fit.
In both bra's and panties

Victoria Pink
06-23-2004, 07:56 PM
undefined

I also like Olga's. Bought a pair at TJ Maxx on sale for a couple of dollars, Usually they are $10/pair. These are really nice, pink with flowers and a wide lace wasteband. Very girlie.

AnnaMaria
06-24-2004, 02:43 AM
Wearing Bali pink with lace at legs and a small solid triangle in front right now. Very comfy.
I wear panties only now for about a year and have never felt more natural. In fact my wife and I often wear matching panties and it really excites her when we do.

kelly green
06-25-2004, 01:25 PM
Bali dear, is a major lingerie manufacter.
panties are female underware
and bras, are female breast supporters
Kelly

kelly green
06-25-2004, 01:32 PM
Janice,
no, your doing fine.Once you get the tv bug your hooked for life.
Just don't get full carried away like I almost have and grab a dress to go to work.
morelater
Kelly

kelly green
06-25-2004, 01:48 PM
Hi Sexy Elizabeth,

For the panties try looking here: http://www.onehanesplace.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce/CategoryDisplay?cgmenbr=1600000991&cgnbr=3030000000&P=1&V=A

For the bras: http://www.onehanesplace.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce/CategoryDisplay?cgmenbr=1600000991&cgnbr=2030000000&P=1&V=A

They are available in many other places as well.

Liz, an excellent choice in panties , bras, hosery. I've an outlet store here in wa .st It's Fantastic!and the sales woman is very open minded, helpful, atractive, and is open to tv's as well check out you your local area.
Hell, I just walk right in and buy, F... it, it feels to good to say "no"
especially seamless microfiber hiphuggers and hi cuts.
Kelly

Candi
06-25-2004, 05:29 PM
Hi girls! Wanted to share a fun thing that happened the other evening when I was out shopping (wearing my dull boy clothes...ughh!) for Bali hi-cut panties at the local Kohl's department store. After finding the rack holding all the Bali's, I decided to buy three pair since they were 3/$21 or $8 each. I found the floral print and the pink in size 7, but couldn't find the white in my size. During my prolonged searching the cute little sales gal came over and asked if I was finding everything. After I told her that I wasn't able to find a white pair, she picked up a size 6 and suggested that they might be OK. I thanked her, but told her that I really needed the fit of a size 7. She just smiled and put them back on the rack. The pale blue version was there in my size, so I told her I'd settle for those, and I was on my way to the check-out. Now for the amazing part...just before I reached the check-out, the little gal came bounding up to me holding a pair of white size 7 Bali hi-cuts! Where she found them I have no idea...could have sworn I searched high and low on that entire rack. I traded her the blue pair and thanked her again for her extra effort. She again responded with a big smile and a "No problem!" Some of these sales ladies can be very helpful and even fun!

I did want to comment about the Bali panties since they prompted the start of this thread. I've now worn two of the three pair that I bought (...wouldn't you know the only unworn pair happen to be white!) and they are all-day comfortable and yummy to the touch. A couple years ago I added several pair of Bali skimp-skamp hikini's to my lingerie drawer, and they too fit nicely and are very comfortable. I have yet to try the Victoria's Secret second skin satin that some of you rave about, but I do have three pair of Maidenform "One Fabulous Fit" microfiber briefs that are totally delicious! I like to wear panties high on my waist, so for me the lycra (spandex) content of the fabric is quite important...this particular Maidenform panty has 26% spandex so they work really well for me! I bought mine at Carson's, but you can get them online too...(in some new yummy colors too)

http://www.maidenform.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=27776&categoryId=21&wtlCategory=Maidenform%AE%20Pants&parentCategoryId=2

Sorry for the long post...forgive me?

Candi

Harry
06-26-2004, 09:56 PM
Sweetie, have you evere donned bottle-green ruffled rhumba panties?

Charlette
06-27-2004, 11:05 PM
Since I discovered these Bali panties, I gave up men's underpants for good. They strech soo nice! And are so comfortable to wear every day, I just love them!
Oh, Darling---I am so glad you found a brand of panty that is comfortable for you. I never worry too much about the brand---just the personal comfort.
However,I must admit that some are more comfortable and better fitting than others.

Dallas
07-07-2004, 12:59 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is too funny! I got so engrossed in the discussion I forgot we're a bunch of genetic men talking about this! :D

But I happen to have a half dozen pair of the Bali panties; they are some kinda nice, and I only wear panties to begin with.

Priss
07-13-2004, 06:43 PM
Nope... Don't have and never tried the Bali's... I tend to wear Jockey for Her. I find them quite comfortable. Preferably the string bikini variety... :eek:

Priss :cool:

Jenny
07-20-2004, 08:43 AM
Hi Everyone,

By actual count, I have 192 pairs of panties. :eek: I didn't break them down according to style but I have mostly bikinis, string bikinis, thongs, and full briefs in that order. (It was an extremely windy, stormy, boring night here last night!!! :D )

Stay tuned for the count of my bras!!!! LOL

Janice Ann
07-21-2004, 11:41 AM
Loved Jenny's post
That she has so many- and I was starting to get worried that I had so many
panties & bra's Janice must be (normal after all)
At last count I had 18 bra's--and still wanting to get more- ;) :D
Way to go girl!!! Janice

PaulaJeanette
07-21-2004, 12:16 PM
Janice Ann:

A woman never has enough panties and bras. And, it seems more so with crossdressers.

Over the years, I may have had many more sets of matching panties and bras...more than I want to count and translate into dollars. As we lovers of women's lingerie know oh so well, these special items of feminine apparel are pricey. However, as my most personal treasures...next to my breast forms, I seem to overlook their cost whenever my eye catches them hanging on the department store racks. One other obstacle is hidding them in the house so they're not found.

Lingerie shopping anyone?

Paula J.

Victoria Pink
07-21-2004, 01:05 PM
Hey girls, me too! Can't seem to get enough panties and bras... I'm at about 70 pairs of panties and about 15 bras. Definitely more than the wife!

Victoria

Geri
07-21-2004, 03:07 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new here and I just couldn't resist this thread. I'm obsessed with lingerie (something in excess of 150 pairs of panties mostly bikini satin or nylon. About 20 bras) But recently I can't seem to walk past a satin chemise nightie without getting my wallet out! I love getting home from work and slipping into a nice cool satin nightie especially in the summer.

shavedinpanties
08-06-2004, 10:57 PM
I love bali panties too! i'm wearing a pair right now. I usually get them at the outlet mall. I have the sheer briefs and several of the silky briefs wht the scalloped waist band ;-)

barbarajeanne
08-07-2004, 08:47 AM
The first time I felt and put on my wifes silky panties--they were from Victoria Secret and a little small--I was hooked. I now find myself planning shopping trips so that I can stop in to see what they have available. I must have purchased 2 dozen in the past week. I think I am trying to catch up. So much to learn and experience. I am currently wearing a see thru pink pair with a high cut french style and a touch of lace on the top. Very pretty! Let me know what you girls wear. I am on the lookout for the right pair that is both sexy and comfortable.

Janice Ann
08-08-2004, 11:07 AM
Barbara Jeanne asked-- What is the right pair of panties-- silly girl :D
Girl you can have a drawer full & still be shopping for more. Unlike mens styles there is always a must have- Wonder what the record is for the most panties ?? Happy shopping girls-- Janice Ann

Amelie
08-08-2004, 11:32 AM
I don't really have any womens' panties. I wear these cotton/lycra bike shorts, they seem to hold things in place, nice and tight. Sometimes opaque tights with the dreaded GAFF? is all I wear when I go out. Well not only, I also wear a skirt or dress.

Pantyman
08-19-2004, 09:05 PM
I have worn panties for over twenty years and I hate to throw them away. Even the worn out ones. I don't know exactly how many I have. 3 Rubbermade Tubs full . I have alot of swimsuit bottoms but olga panties are my favorite.

nuffsaid
08-23-2004, 07:19 PM
For me playtex is very comfortable. I't my whole wardrobe

Jai
08-24-2004, 06:26 PM
I have a thing for the new hanes Body Creations line, they are vey comfortable, even the hot pants style. I tried those in other brands and body creations wins hands down.

Jenny
08-30-2004, 09:27 AM
Hi everyone, Jenny here with more info than you ever wanted about her immense panty collection (btw: the panties are not immense; the collection is :p)

Out of my dozens and dozens of pairs of panties, I have probably about a half dozen that are boy leg style. Even more strange, I have 3 pairs of panties that are girls' versions of boy underpants, right down to the fake fly on the front. Two of them are from Delia's. They are gray and pink and black and pink. They have "delia's" printed on the butt. The other pair I got from eBay. They are red-and-white "Supergirl" panties. I love all three pair.

Now is that strange: wearing girls' versions of boys' underpants? :confused: (Come to think of it: it is a little weird that girls wear girls' versions of boys' underpants. Yet another unfair example where crossdressing practices from girls to boys is okay but from boys to girls is verboten.)

Jenny (now climbing down from her soapbox)

bralover
09-02-2004, 09:37 PM
i to love panties the feel of nylon or silk on my body is great bali is nice but i like vassarette bras and boyleg style panties i wear a gaaf to hold everything in place so the panties fit nice