PDA

View Full Version : Letting It All Hang Out

windycissy
05-13-2007, 11:01 AM
As my crossdressing has evolved, I find the most excitement these days from putting on a woman's swimsuit and going to the pool with my beach bag and a Cosmopolitan, laying out and tanning my legs....so far, so good, but you decide: please click here and tell me how I look (http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=EEESERR-KHB)!

Annesah
05-13-2007, 12:52 PM
Windy! Whew! You look very good! A total 10!

Michelia
05-13-2007, 03:12 PM
I just wish I had the same guts. Do you do this where you live? Around your neighbors? Do any of them know? I want to know more. please?.

Michelia

windycissy
05-13-2007, 05:41 PM
I just wish I had the same guts. Do you do this where you live? Around your neighbors? Do any of them know? I want to know more. please?.

Michelia

So far I have only done this when I'm on the road....I plan ahead and stay at hotels that have nice pools, and do a "recon" in guy mode to make sure I know how to get there, the drill for getting a towel, etc. And I have a cute tube dress that works as a perfect cover-up when I'm walking to and from the pool. What a rush!

Di
05-13-2007, 06:35 PM
Looks great...enjoy...use sun screen:D

Rachel Morley
05-13-2007, 07:04 PM
Hi Windy,

When you first told me you did this (spending time in a swimsuit around hotel pools) both Marla and I were totally "gobsmacked" (amazed) and then we met you in person. You have a wonderfully slim and slight body that I can totally believe looks really femme in a swimsuit.

I take my hat off to you. I could never do that, I'm way too body conscious to wear a swimsuit in public.

Hugs
Rachel

windycissy
05-13-2007, 08:44 PM
Hi Windy,

When you first told me you did this (spending time in a swimsuit around hotel pools) both Marla and I were totally "gobsmacked" (amazed) and then we met you in person. You have a wonderfully slim and slight body that I can totally believe looks really femme in a swimsuit.

I take my hat off to you. I could never do that, I'm way too body conscious to wear a swimsuit in public.

Hugs
Rachel

Thanks Rachel, I'm blushing! The truth is, all women (genuine and otherwise) agonize over how they look in a swimsuit. I tried on maybe a dozen before I found a two piece skirtini that didn't make me look fat.

Beth5083
05-13-2007, 10:40 PM
Good for you, I barely have the courage to sunbathe in my own back yard with a tall stockade fence, But I do find it thrilling I live off a main street and have an oil company at the far end of my yard trucks coming and going all day. I don't know what would happen if someone took notice and said something.

AllieSF
05-14-2007, 12:21 AM
Way to go Windy. That is the life, laying in the sun at a swanky hotel, reading a cool ladies magazine, drinks and a dip in the pool. That is what life is all about. Congratulations

Laurie909
05-14-2007, 03:03 AM
You got a nice bod, that's for sure!

windycissy
05-14-2007, 09:00 PM
Thanks girls! Makes all those crunches worthwhile....