PDA

View Full Version : A huge day in my CD'ing journey!!!

EmmaJane TS
05-13-2007, 12:16 PM
Hi Girls,

I just had to share this one!

As you all know I'm pretty new to the whole complete CD'ing experience (wig, makeup, breast forms etc). In fact I've only been doing the full monty for about 6 weeks and have been out em femme most weekends, but that's not the reason for the new thread.

I've had a on/off relationship with my Mum since childhood (as she suffers depression - which I just didn't understand). A long story short, recently she contacted me for help as she was in a bad way. Well like a good "son" I rushed to her aid and the lines of communication were once again open.

After a heavy night out em femme last night, I had promised to go round this morning. So I quickly scrubbed off the nail varnish and removed the makeup and made my way over to her house. On the trip over I realized I still smelt of perfume, but it was too late to do anything about it so just decided to blag if my Mum said anything.

Well, nothing was said but I'd been thinking how to broach the subject should it come up and on the spur of the moment I decided to come out to my Mum. I had some en femme photos on my phone (same as my Avatar) which I showed to my Mum. To my utter surprise she didn't recognise me, but she did think "she knew that girl from somewhere :D". So in the end I had to say that girl Mum is actually me! Well, you just couldn't wish for a better reaction and I've now got a whole load of my Mum's spare makeup and I'm going back later tonight to formally introduce Emma. I'm kinda totally blown away by just how accepting my Mum is towards Emma and am overwhelmed by the whole situation. My Mum is even talking about a Mother and Daughter shopping trip!

I just want to wrap up by saying (to my Mum):

I have just got to say I couldn't have wished for a better Mum. I'm so lucky you are the best Mum a "daughter" could hope to have. I love you so much, thank you for being there for me!

Emma xx.

Off to get ready - just need to work out what to wear...

Love,

Emma.

AllieSF
05-13-2007, 12:39 PM
Congratulations Emma. That is such great news for both of you. You get to be who you are around someone that you love, and Mum gets to have twins. What a win-win situation. Just remember that you don't want to shock Mum too much. Take it slow so that both of you can enjoy your coming out and blossoming as the beautiful woman that you are.

Good luck :hugs: :love: :hugs:

Devin_TG
05-13-2007, 12:40 PM
That's tremendous Emma. I'm very happy for you!

Ashley1
05-13-2007, 01:11 PM
Emma, a really great story! I'm so happy for you that things have worked out so well with your Mum and on Mother's Day weekend here in the States.
If she still lives in Kent, have a safe and fun trip. London needs you:hugs:
:love:
Ashley

shannonsilk
05-13-2007, 02:10 PM
congratulations emma. that is so great for you.

Michelia
05-13-2007, 06:26 PM
I am so happy Emma Jane. I was touched by your story because I had the same problem with my mother.

But I know she would have been the only person in my family I would have come out to and she would have been totally OK and we would have been able to shop together.

Unfortunately I lost her a couple of yerars ago in an accident. She was still quite young.

Please keep it up. Let us know how it goes. I want to hear all about it and be able to share in your happiness. Enjoy her while you still can.

Michelia

uknowhoo
05-13-2007, 07:01 PM
Thanx for sharing such lovely news, Emma. That's just wonderful! We'll look forward to an update on how this evening went. xoxo Tammi

Nicole
05-13-2007, 07:17 PM
Unbelievably good news Emma! Let us know how the shopping trip goes. :)

krisla
05-13-2007, 09:13 PM
I guess I assume Mothers day is a global thing, if not have a happy mothers day with your mum anyway. You are seven hours ahead of me so it is probablty Monday and I missed it. Mums love us no matter what but yours sounds extrodinary.

Krisla

Victoria Anne
05-13-2007, 09:21 PM
Emma what wonderful news,I'm so happy for you. Please let us know how it goes.

SandyR
05-13-2007, 10:00 PM
I would suggest buying more shoes!

Really, good news Emma!

Keep us posted, thanks for sharing.

Hugs.

SandyR

MJ
05-13-2007, 10:06 PM
Emma thats good news hope all goes well

Laurie909
05-14-2007, 03:27 AM
Congratulations! Sounds like the best is yet to come!

Suzie S.
05-14-2007, 05:41 AM
Emma, I so happy for you that things went so well! That is great news! :hugs:

EmmaJane TS
05-14-2007, 07:48 PM
Hi Girls,

So here is the update you've all been waiting for:

So after telling my Mum about my cross dressing whilst en drab (I'd shown her photos of me dressed). I came back home and got changed and then took my housemate and his GF out to dinner to celebrate my birthday (it was yesterday - Monday btw). Then after dropping them back home I made my way to my Mum's house.

I let myself in and called out to her so she knew it was me. My Mum was in her bedroom so I removed my coat and made my way upstairs. I was so nervous I had to go to the bathroom to freshen up my makeup and fix my hair. It took every fibre of my being to walk into her room and look her in the eye and smile. All I got back from her was a look of total acceptance and a "oh you look beautiful, my little Emma". Honestly I don't know how the tears just didn't flow right there and then. I sat and chatted with her for ages and she even tried to give me some of her old work skirt suits - which I declined very politely at the time - but thinking about it I will take up her very kind offer even if the alterations will cost more than the outfits are probably worth. She did say she always felt I was special as I wasn't that sporty or social as a child but that I was always very kind and gentle for a little boy!

It is very strange to share such an emontional and personal moment in my with you all, but I don't think I would have got this far without all your support and advice. So I'd just like to personally thank all of you girls for making this girl's most secret hope come true - honestly how could any CD'er ask for more than being accepted by their Mother and having the opportunity to have all those Mother/Daughter chats. - I love you all and hope for those that desire it that you get the same opportunity/reaction I've had.

I've been walking around on cloud nine since I've come out to her and I also told another female friend tonight - I think the floodgates have been well and truely opened...!

Here is how I looked when I met my Mum - I think it shows just how at peace, relaxed and happy I am:

You can't see it but I was wearing a really nice black pencil skirt that falls just above the knee, with black tights and a pair of black court shoes. I also had on my black 3/4 length coat which is fitted around the bust but flairs out towards the bottom and a black leather handbag.

:hugs: :koc:

Emma.

Holly
05-14-2007, 08:30 PM
Emma, I could be happier for you AND your mom. I'm a sucker for happy endings!

MJ
05-14-2007, 08:37 PM
i am happy for you , but slow down a little you should have a few more chats with mum , set her at ease and i would not tell the world about you just yet, mum comes first you have to understand she as questions don't rush this , you know her little boy !!:eek: go slow the rest of the world can Wait

LIVNHOSE
05-14-2007, 09:38 PM
Your Story Enspires Me, Oneday I'll Come Out And Tell My Family And Hopefully They Will Accept Me For Who I Am.

TxKimberly
05-14-2007, 09:43 PM
Emma, congrats in a big way! Sort of makes you wonder "Darn, why was I so afraid she'd catch me?" lol

Best wishes,
Kim

Sabrina Flowers
05-15-2007, 01:19 AM
Well done Emma. a nice story and it sounds like things are going o.k. But don't rush things. Happy birthday too.

joann07
05-15-2007, 11:01 AM
Congradulations!
Its good to hear about a happy story.