PDA

View Full Version : Hanging out with a CD

stayfrosty55
02-26-2005, 02:42 PM
Theres this CD that lives nearby that wants to be my friend. Shes a real cutie and really pulls off the look really well. She told me she has beenn doing it since she was 12 and even went to school as a girl without anyone knowing the difference! I really like her and maybe I could get closer to her....the trick is to be there for her as a friend so that she is comfortable....but is it sort of an interracial thing...shes dark skinned and im white and I was wondering what I should do to make her like me more

Stephanie Brooks
02-26-2005, 02:50 PM
Theres this CD that lives nearby that wants to be my friend. Shes a real cutie and really pulls off the look really well. She told me she has beenn doing it since she was 12 and even went to school as a girl without anyone knowing the difference! I really like her and maybe I could get closer to her....the trick is to be there for her as a friend so that she is comfortable....but is it sort of an interracial thing...shes dark skinned and im white and I was wondering what I should do to make her like me more
Given that you opened this by saying she wants to be your friend and you closed it by asking what you can do to make her like you more, I suspect you're a troll. Prove me wrong please.

Assuming sincerity in your post, if she want to be your friend, then I don't see a problem at all. Be a friend to her and be worthy of having her as a friend. Skin color has nothing to do with friendship.

Julie York
02-26-2005, 06:43 PM
She told me she has been doing it since she was 12 and even went to school as a girl without anyone knowing the difference!

Sorry but I suggest you ask her a few more questions first before you get suckered, or maybe even try to play us for fools. No idea what your intensions are, but it sounds wrong.

That's either one bad school or a very weak story. Doesn't add up at all from many angles.

stayfrosty55
02-26-2005, 08:33 PM
this isnt some plea for how to get her in the sack, i want to be friends with her, ive never hung out with a cd before and I would like to know what I should do. She is a beautiful girl and im not trying to rush things at all

Wendy me
02-26-2005, 10:26 PM
ok are you like saking if you should be freinds or mabey more with a dark skined cd
if thats your question ........is it???? well it is wtf mabey you don't like desurive to be freinds with her.....realy nutts question we can all learn so mutch from every person
we have the chance to get to know.............a cder white ,black.....pink or what ever
close your mind and close your world.................

Stephanie Brooks
02-26-2005, 11:08 PM
this isnt some plea for how to get her in the sack, i want to be friends with her, ive never hung out with a cd before and I would like to know what I should do. She is a beautiful girl and im not trying to rush things at all
Charles,

I've glanced through your posts, and I've seen some of them before. I'll make the assumption you're being sincere, you're 18, and you're attracted to CDs.

I'll reiterate what I said before. Be a friend to her and be worthy of being her friend. Approach her as you'd approach any girlfriend. Be yourself.

Julie made the comment she didn't really believe this girl had actually gone to school en femme. It isn't realistic. In other words, while we might be questioning your sincerity, we're also questioning the verity of that part of the story. If you made it up, shame on you. If you didn't, then you need to be careful, Charles. Watch out for yourself. It's not a very believable story. Even today, kids cannot crossdress to school. You and I live in the same county. It's not that progressive. I really don't know of anyplace where a kid could do that. If she's lying about this, she can potentially lie about other things.

Just some additional thoughts.

Tristen Cox
02-27-2005, 12:15 AM
Questions:

Someone goes to school, they have a legal name. That can not be changed for the purpose of going to school. It's in clear writing. How does one go to school dressed as a girl and no one notices when you have to use the name you were legally given? Nice thought but I do not think so.

Racial lines? What's that(hint)

See where this is headed? Good I know I do :rolleyes:

Fallen Angel
02-27-2005, 03:50 AM
take you time with it if its ment to be it will xxx

Julie York
02-27-2005, 06:32 AM
Skepticism aside....

Make friends like you would with anyone you fancied. People who happen to crossdress are remarkably human and respond to the same things everyone else does when it comes to liking someone or not.

Wendy me
02-27-2005, 06:49 AM
Questions:

Someone goes to school, they have a legal name. That can not be changed for the purpose of going to school. It's in clear writing. How does one go to school dressed as a girl and no one notices when you have to use the name you were legally given? Nice thought but I do not think so.

Racial lines? What's that(hint)

See where this is headed? Good I know I do :rolleyes:

come on tristen maybe it was a school for people who can't see..................

Shining Star
02-27-2005, 07:20 AM
go for it you got nothing to lose but you got plenty to gain

Holly
02-27-2005, 01:10 PM
You like her. She likes you. Sounds like the friendship part is a done deal. The light skin, dark skin issue is nothing but a red herring and not even worthy of any consideration. But as others have said, be a little leary of the going to school as a girl story... doesn't add up.

Amelie
02-27-2005, 01:37 PM
I have heard of young guys going to school in a fem way. Alright, they didn't dress like most of the Cds on this forum dress like. Also they weren't hiding or changing their male identities. A young boy doesn't need make-up or a wig to look fem. The GGs in school don't usually wear dressses, they mostly wear jeans.

I had this guy in my high school who passed as a girl. He had his hair styled as a girl, he wore tight jeans, he had really smooth baby face skin. He also acted very fem. He was friends with some tough characters who sort of gave him protection. Anyone who messed with him would have to answer to these bad guys as well. OK, He never wore a dress or make-up, but neither did many of the girls at that age. But if someone was to look at him, they would easilly mistake him for a girl.

Also, in the movie "Wigstock", they interview a young guy. He talks about going to his prom in a dress. I don't know if I believe him, but from looking at him, I would say he could get away with it.

I do believe that there are some(few) guys who can go to school dressed in a fem way. If they have the street smarts to survive, then they can get away with it. I know that life in suburbia is quite different from the inner city. But these things can happen in the city, although rare, they do happen.

The internet goes all around the world, just because something doesn't happen in someone's part of the world, this doesn't mean it can't happen some where else.

stayfrosty55
04-21-2005, 08:34 AM
From what she told me, she did go to school completely dressed as a girl and no one knew. she said that her parents gave her name into the school as a girl's name and they bought it. She didn't finish school here in virginia, she did it over in California. She came over here a few years ago.