PDA

View Full Version : shooping today

DeeGirl
05-13-2007, 02:39 PM
Hi Girls,

wanted to share my good day...

I got up today and just felt like getting dressed - been sooo long. Took a shower, picked out the pink panties, tan nylons, bra and heels. Needed to clean so drab over the top. (/cry) Need a cute French Maid outfit I think...

Anyway I called the Ex and wished her a happy mothers day and asked if she like liked the outfit I had picked out for her. She loved it except need a 6 in the capri's and didnt know when she would get the chance to return them.

I said I'll go today and pick up the 6 and you return that wheh you get the chance.

Now I am still in the closet and have not been out of the house with anything Femm in years. I had jean on and a shirt and just changed out of the heals to sneakers. (again /cry) Someday...

Wow I had fun in the store. Got he 6 capris and started picking stuff out for me. I was in heaven! I have only bought online and never had gone out before to shop. Well 100 dollars later (ouch) I am driving homw saying way too easy this is going to kill my budget...

As I was trying the stuff on at home I was like crap I need a camera so I can post some pics on the site with my post. Ex got the good digital camera...

Anyway I am having a great day and wanted to share... :happy:

Dee
I am waiting on the day to get the nerve enough for hair and makeup and go out fully dressed. Someday I hope... :sad:
Shooping I am so stupid...

Wenda
05-13-2007, 06:05 PM
Sounds like a great day to me! I don't know what it is about shopping! For men's clothes, shoes, etc, I go to the store, find the item, check if it fits, if it does, buy it.
Women's clothes, lingerie, shoes??? I have had to prohibit Wenda and my GF from shopping together, with my card! I used to joke about the girls buying shoes, clothes,etc. No More! No idea why, that's just the way it is. w.

AllieSF
05-14-2007, 01:09 AM
I think that you may have been finally bitten by the shopping bug. I always shop at thrift stores not close to my home. I walk around collecting tops and skirts I like and then head to the only dressing room to try everything on, changing and reviewing as fast as I can. The ones I don't want go on the rack just ourside the door and the rest accompany me to the check out. I alway look the the sales clerk in the eye and try small talk with them. This helps my courage factor. If you buy new from a reputable store, take them home try them on and return those that do not fit or do not look right. Don't keep anything new if you do not really like it. If you have to return a lot, consider that as a gift from the shopping god. You just saved some money. Enjoy shopping, it is so much fun!

DeeGirl
05-15-2007, 08:18 PM
Yes I would say I have been bitten by the shopping bug. I went to the Penneys right near the house which is also right near work. Risky and I would have some explaining to do if I saw someone from work saw me I am sure. But being it was Mothers Day weekend I had some easy ones. Even the clerk asked me if I wantedd gift receipts for the clothes and told the gift boxes were on the way out at the customer service desk. Pfft as if - it was all for me and I was loving it. But I was polite and thanked her for everything.

When I got home I tried everything on and one top was a bit tight. At first I was like oh well its not tooo bad. Then I said why not bring it back and exchange it?
Marched right back to the store and returned it. Different girl at the counter when I got back...

This is great I dont think I will hesitate to shop there anymore. It definately builds confindence.

Dee.

soccervixen
05-15-2007, 08:55 PM
Yea, Dee, I know what you mean about confience - my last trip out shopping I actually got up the nerve (in drab of course) to go try on some low rise juniors flare stretch jeans - in the young men's changing rooms, of course!