PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna tell somewhan...REALY

Xaff
05-13-2007, 02:42 PM
Soon, I am realy gonna tell somewhan about my feelings to be a boy. Maybe the schooldocter on my new school next year. Since I only have to be on this school for 1 month, and then I am graduated at high school. :D

Just wanted to tell ya guys, if I tell it so somewhan I feel so much better. :happy:

I am also a little bit confuset today I think....... I just had a shower and I put on my trousers first. And I suddently realised how I schould look if I had been a boy. I saw it in front of me. So strange and nice. Now I want to be it right now!
And I would like a willy to, but there is nothing. :sad:

Goodnight I'm gonna go to bed,
Xaff

CaptLex
05-14-2007, 10:38 AM
Hey, Xaff:

I'm sure you'll feel better once you can confide in someone. It's hard to keep this stuff all bottled up inside us.

I am also a little bit confuset today I think....... I just had a shower and I put on my trousers first. And I suddently realised how I schould look if I had been a boy. I saw it in front of me. So strange and nice. Now I want to be it right now! And I would like a willy to, but there is nothing.
I think it's great if you can look in the mirror and really see yourself. :thumbsup: Sometimes I can, and sometimes I mostly see what others must see. Those days I don't want to leave the house.

false_dichotomy
05-14-2007, 01:01 PM
I hope you do find someone to tell soon! It really does feel much better to not have to keep these feelings all to yourself.

And I too love that feeling when I look in the mirror, even without a shirt, and can see who I am for once. I am getting that more and more often, happily. I'm happy for you!

Xaff
05-15-2007, 04:28 AM
Thanks guys. I am very happy I found this forum, so I can tell it somwhan. And somethimes talk about it to somewhan.

Ya know, I would like to be a boy. I don't like my breasts and I never liked them. And I indeed would like to have a willy. But somethimes I think that it would be so diffrent when I would be a boy. And to have a boy's body. .........my life would be so diffrent, and somethimes it scared me.

Xaff,