PDA

View Full Version : First public event enfemme

Bobbie cd
05-13-2007, 10:58 PM
Hi everbody!

Just wanted to share with y'all the latest step in my evolution. Yesterday was the first time ever that Bobbie was out dressed enfemme at a public event. A group of us from the local Transgender support group went to a picnic sponsored by a Gay and Lesbian Community Center in K.C.
I had a great time and met a lot of very nice people. The only security prescence I saw was one officer assigned to the area who, not coincedentally, was part of the GBLT community!

So, all in all, a very positive experience and I got to wander around in a public park in a skirt without getting hassled whatsoever. :D

NatalieGirl
05-13-2007, 11:08 PM
Congrats Bobbi! I'm glad you had a good time.

There's something very nice about being out in public en femme, isn't there?

XOXOXO
Natalie

CDTiffany
05-13-2007, 11:48 PM
YA!!!!!!!!!! Good for you, I just had my first time out, on saturday, It was awsome. My we both blossom!!

XOXO Tiffany

Tamera
05-14-2007, 05:03 AM
OK,
Glad your group does activities, you'll like that.

So what kinda food was there?
LOL
Tamera

joann07
05-14-2007, 09:40 AM
That's great!
Congrats!
Going out will get easlier the more you do it.

Tracy Lynn
05-14-2007, 09:45 AM
That's great Bobbie. What courage. Glad you had a fun time.

Bobbie cd
05-14-2007, 09:41 PM
OK,
Glad your group does activities, you'll like that.

So what kinda food was there?
LOL
Tamera

Well, it was a picnic, so there were hot dogs and lots of side dishes like potato salad and baked beans, etc. of course! :D

uknowhoo
05-14-2007, 09:45 PM
that'd go straight to my hips!! :p

I wish!!!! :D

Seriously, I'm so glad you got out there and enjoyed yourself so. :hugs: I'm guessing this first time won't be your last. Thanx for posting! xoxo Tammi

Karren H
05-14-2007, 09:59 PM
And I thought you were going to say you were out helping flood relief.... finger in the levey.... or is that your Chevy in the Levey?? Glad you had a great time!!

Karren

Kate Simmons
05-14-2007, 10:09 PM
And I thought you were going to say you were out helping flood relief.... finger in the levey.... or is that your Chevy in the Levey?? Glad you had a great time!!

KarrenAnd take a chance of losing a nail? No way Jose, er I mean Karren.:p

trannie T
05-14-2007, 11:32 PM
Support and social groups are wonderful, they give us a chance to go out and do things we otherwise would not do. Glad you had a good time.