PDA

View Full Version : I am ready to take a shopping trip...

Carin's Wife GG
05-13-2007, 11:27 PM
with Carin en femme. we went shoe shopping today and it was fun except Carin was en drab. she bought some really cute jeans and a cute tshirt, very much day wear (not today) that I think would be cool to wear on a little shopping outing. Today she bought two pairs of shoes at Kohls. No one seemed even remotely interested in a guy trying on girls shoes. It really does seem to be true that most everybody is intereted in their own little world.

Louise.:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Sandra
05-14-2007, 04:39 AM
It is true people just aren't bothered, it is the same when they try clothes on fem and use the female changing rooms Nigella does this all the time and people just go about thier own business.

DAVIDA
05-14-2007, 06:23 AM
It's still easier said than done for most of us, ladies.

Karren H
05-14-2007, 06:42 AM
Ekkkkk. You used "cute" and "jeans" in the same sentence!! I felt a disturbance in the force.... Luke.. Hehehe. I do love Kohl's but if you really really loved Carin you'd force her to wear a skirt on your shopping adventure!! All the wives do I hear!! :)

:tongueout

Have fun on your adventure and take some photos!! Its the rules!!

Love Karren

Emma England
05-14-2007, 09:01 AM
I agree with Karren.

When you mentioned you were ready, I was expecting a skirt to be worn.

Carin's Wife GG
05-14-2007, 12:44 PM
Ekkkkk. You used "cute" and "jeans" in the same sentence!! I felt a disturbance in the force.... Luke.. Hehehe. I do love Kohl's but if you really really loved Carin you'd force her to wear a skirt on your shopping adventure!! All the wives do I hear!! :)

:tongueout

Have fun on your adventure and take some photos!! Its the rules!!

Love Karren

And yes I will take at least one pic!

Louise.:hugs: :hugs:

I agree with Karren.

When you mentioned you were ready, I was expecting a skirt to be worn.

SHE picked the jeans and small baby steps. I have been out in public with Carin all dolled up, wearing a skirt and not clubbing either, just not shopping.

Louise.

It's still easier said than done for most of us, ladies.

I was a tad nervous yesterday too.

Louise.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Karren H
05-14-2007, 02:39 PM
ONE!!! Nobody can take just one....... Or was that Nobody can eat just one.... Ohhhh. Welll.. You have to take 100's. I do!! Hehe

Here's Carin looking at a dress
Here's Carin looking at a top
Here's Carin trying on a bra... Opsie... Can't post that one... Sherlyn and Di will have a cow
Here's Carin trying on shoes.... Ops.. Cut off her head...
Here's a retake trying on shoes......
At the checkout.... Ops.. Didn't smile.....
Retake at the checkout.....
Here's Carin walking in the mall with her new 5" heels......
Here's Carin doing a face plant in the mall fountain..... Opsie!!

You get the idea!! Right?

:D

Take extra batteries and pickup some more memory for your digital camera.. On the way... Or maybe today!! You do have a digital camera?? Hehe

Love Karren

Carin
05-14-2007, 07:16 PM
ONE!!! Nobody can take just one....... Or was that Nobody can eat just one.... Ohhhh. Welll.. You have to take 100's. I do!! Hehe

Here's Carin looking at a dress
Here's Carin looking at a top
Here's Carin trying on a bra... Opsie... Can't post that one... Sherlyn and Di will have a cow
Here's Carin trying on shoes.... Ops.. Cut off her head...
Here's a retake trying on shoes......
At the checkout.... Ops.. Didn't smile.....
Retake at the checkout.....
Here's Carin walking in the mall with her new 5" heels......
Here's Carin doing a face plant in the mall fountain..... Opsie!!

You get the idea!! Right?

:D

Take extra batteries and pickup some more memory for your digital camera.. On the way... Or maybe today!! You do have a digital camera?? Hehe

Love Karren

Drat, Louise, I forgot that we need to schedule the photographer for that shopping trip.:D

As for the jeans, i never really liked demin jeans much, and I have no problem going shopping in a skirt, , but these are HOT, size 28, no doubt about their intended gender style and I have the figure to pull it off with SIZZLE

As for a digital camera, well of course. I just need to remember to delete the pictures from the mamory card before my one of my daughters uses it for her school project :o

rose382832
05-14-2007, 07:29 PM
bravo carin! i still love the feminine form in a pair of tight fitting jeans, as much as in a micro mini or a bikini or a long slinky evening gown. the female shape and style is what i try to emulate as much( as a 45 year old male army mech can) as is possible. pick your style and love it and try not to be as fashionably narrow minded as miss hutton.

Lori SC
05-14-2007, 07:42 PM
I have to agree with you Carin. For shopping, jeans are the only fashion.

Not to say that frumpy old ladies like Ms. Hutton shouldn't wear skirts... but it sure shows their age. :tongueout

Hugs, Lori

P.S. I can't wait to see the photospread. I hear that crossdressers.com is adding server capacity to handle the files.:D

Gnome Queen Sam
05-14-2007, 08:12 PM
:tongueout Sorry Karen, a nice pair of Jeans that fit well are to me very sexy. So out and about in nice jeans is great.

brandie
05-14-2007, 08:30 PM
jeans work fine for me where them every day low cut size 8 with just a hint a panties riding above

love

brandie

Karren H
05-14-2007, 09:24 PM
I have to agree with you Carin. For shopping, jeans are the only fashion.

Not to say that frumpy old ladies like Ms. Hutton shouldn't wear skirts... but it sure shows their age. :tongueout

Hugs, Lori

P.S. I can't wait to see the photospread. I hear that crossdressers.com is adding server capacity to handle the files.:D

Change frumpy to classy..... works for me!! lol

:tongueout Sorry Karen, a nice pair of Jeans that fit well are to me very sexy. So out and about in nice jeans is great.

You'd be in heaven in an underground coal mine then... all that denim!!!! Probably be overwhelmed..... hehe

Karren

TxKimberly
05-14-2007, 09:51 PM
I wanna go, I wanna go!

Kim

Fab Karen
05-14-2007, 11:33 PM
Have you two ever shopped in that store where you met?

jessie_cal
05-15-2007, 12:13 AM
I have to agree with Karren. My wife just bought me a pair of ladies jeans and I have learned that I dislike ladies jeans as much as men jeans.:D

Carin, I hope you have fun on your shopping trip en femme when it happens.

Carin
05-15-2007, 12:48 AM
Have you two ever shopped in that store where you met?

Well, besides that it was 29 years ago, and that it was a Coffee shop, and that they have closed a long time ago,
the store was owned by Louises Mom and DAD. That might have been pushing the envelope just a tad.

rose382832
05-17-2007, 05:02 PM
tight sexy ladies jeans and coal mines dont go together. there is NO WAY you can work when your jeans barely reach your hips and do not even allow you to take a deep breath.hopefully ms hutton with help you can overcome your fear of denim and join the rest of us in up to date fashions.

Paulette
05-18-2007, 01:13 AM
Went shopping in drab the other night for a nice pair of white heels for the up coming summer season. I was looking around at the ladies show in a store called Off Broadway Discount shoes and a sale clerk came up and asked if I wanted a nice open toed pump. I told her that I was just looking. After a while I found what I was looking for and took the shoes to the check out counter. The same clerk was there. She asked if i found what I was looking for and I replied that yes I was looking for a white open toed high heel slide in a size 11. She then asked if I wanted a gift ticket. She then told be that there was an additional discount on the back discount rack and I told that there was nothing that interested me on that rack . She said well if you come back with in the next week I would get a discount because of my purchase. Mind you this was all while dressed in drab. Remember they only see one thing in most stores, cash sales and it doesn't matter if you are man, woman or a walking fish with a miners lamp on your head (that's for you Karen) as long as the money is good they are good to you.

cindychan
05-18-2007, 01:27 AM
The times I've been out shopping 95% of the time there is no problems but the 5% left over is a while other story.