PDA

View Full Version : Clothes shops

Maddie Knight
02-26-2005, 04:06 PM
Went out shopping today with my fiance. We went into lots of shops that had mens and womens clothes. The observation I made was that the womens clothes section in these shops was lots, lots bigger than the mens. The mens sections was fairly similar from shop to shop, but the womens choice of clothing is massive. Is it any wonder that so many men crossdress when confronted with the choice of drab or anything. My only regret of today is that I went out drab, if I had gone out fem my fiance would be dragging me away from the shops.

Melissa A.
02-26-2005, 07:44 PM
Maddie,you just noticed this? The world(and malls) is filled with women's clothes, shoes, accessories. Men get what amounts to a postage stamp. That's why I feel lucky, must suck being just a guy. poor lads.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Holly
02-26-2005, 08:03 PM
Right on, Sharon and Melissa! Just how many pair of black slacks, brown slacks, and tan slacks can a guy take? Fem clothes come in everything from black to white and every hue and shade in between! Then there's patterns and prints, long sleeve, short sleeve, ankle lengths skirt or mid-thigh length skirt, dresses, shorts, skorts, scarves, hair ribbons, high heels, low heels, tan hose, black hose, pink tights, cotton panties, nylon panties, push-up bras, rawhide bras (that's one that rounds 'em up and heads 'em out!), corsets, slips, handbags... got to sit down and rest now. More shopping to do.

Wendy me
02-26-2005, 10:31 PM
Right on, Sharon and Melissa! Just how many pair of black slacks, brown slacks, and tan slacks can a guy take? Fem clothes come in everything from black to white and every hue and shade in between! Then there's patterns and prints, long sleeve, short sleeve, ankle lengths skirt or mid-thigh length skirt, dresses, shorts, skorts, scarves, hair ribbons, high heels, low heels, tan hose, black hose, pink tights, cotton panties, nylon panties, push-up bras, rawhide bras (that's one that rounds 'em up and heads 'em out!), corsets, slips, handbags... got to sit down and rest now. More shopping to do.

an't it greate and your never done shopping ever.......

sarahhotchick
02-27-2005, 12:21 AM
Maddie,you just noticed this? The world(and malls) is filled with women's clothes, shoes, accessories. Men get what amounts to a postage stamp. That's why I feel lucky, must suck being just a guy. poor lads.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

hi Melissa,

i noticed it many years ago, i have two sisters...........................................

poor g@ys No never poor, just serves them right for not accepting us

:rolleyes:

love shopping

Sarah