PDA

View Full Version : Had a great weekend with my wife.

lynn27
05-14-2007, 08:29 AM
I haven’t started to many threads because there hasn’t been much news. As always, please excuse my typo's. This is going to be a little disjointed because this weekend provided a few surprises and my wife and I made several breakthroughs in the last few days. Personally, the best part was that I finally got the nerve to shave off a 20 years old beard [been hiding behind it for many years]. In fact, my wife has never seen me without it.

Quick recap of our background

I did come out to my wife a while back and things have been progressing well. Wife is not big at communicating and has a difficult time opening up about my dressing up. Not that she is against it, just that she is going thru the normal up and down phases. She is good with me dressing up at home most evenings and underdressing to the extremes on our nights out. I have tried to go very slow and allow her to adjust. I have considered her feelings at every turn and not said or done anything to upset her.

In the last year we [me in drab] have shopped [she loves to shop for bargains] for things off the bargain racks and she has bought lots of great stuff for me, mostly sweaters, tops, jr. low-rise jeans, panties and bra’s. We haven’t bought any dresses or skirts together yet but she’d to be blind not to see the dozen or so in our closet. So far I have refrained from wearing a dress or skirt in front of her.

Since the new year I have taken off almost 40 pounds. I'm at 190 to 194 right now and my next goal is 180 with the hope of getting below 170 before the winter.

I have also let my hair grow out since around January so my hair is below my collar and well past my ears. Speaking of ears, I’m debating getting them pierced now. I did them myself about 25 years ago but let them go a year or so later.

Well Saturday we went out for a drive. I wore an extremely tight pair of hiphugging jeans, a “well-filled” lacy 40B bra and a lacy top under a loose shirt and jacket. We ended up at a distant watering hole for a light snack and a drink. My wife looks over at me at the door and motions to close my top button. I acted dumb later and she whispered, “your lace top was showing.”

I had planned on dropping in on Chloe’s “Girls Night Out” in Akron but I chickened out at the last minute. I had wanted to go in there and act surprised but as we pulled up there was a really big girl [like 6’4" 250] outside smoking and my wife immediately read her as a guy and questioned what kind of place it was. So we headed of in another direction.

Well, anyhow we get home and we got ready for bed. We cuddled a little and started kissing. She pauses for a second and says, “this is scratchy” referring to the beard I have hide behind for almost 20 years. I have been looking for an excuse to shave that thing off for a while now, so I jump out of bed and the thing is gone in about 2 minutes.

We ended up kissing more than we have in 5 years. It was so nice. Usually she is a little indifferent toward my breast forms. I sense that she avoids contact with them. Well Saturday night was different, after the beard shaving she showed a lot more abandon and had her arms and even her hands on them several times. :hugs: I’ll leave the rest to your imagination but Sunday was great morning for both of us, too. :tongueout

Di
05-14-2007, 08:40 AM
It all sound like it is going well......only one thing please... bear with me......you said
"I had wanted to go in there and act surprised but as we pulled up there was a really big girl [like 6’4" 250] outside smoking and my wife immediately read her as a guy and questioned what kind of place it was. So we headed of in another direction."

Taking her there and acting surprised..............what are you thinking?

Everything else sounds wonderful....congrats.....but please.....you want her to trust you and go through this with you....no surprises...just :2c:

Best Wishes

Dixie
05-14-2007, 08:41 AM
Isn't great to be intiment with your wife that way. I love when my wife and I have the house to ourselves in the evening so I can dress and we can cuddle and play.

Sandra
05-14-2007, 08:43 AM
Glad things went well I bet it feels strange without the beard. It sounds as though you and your SO are heading in the right direction, keep going slow with her and why not mention the skirts and dresses she might just be waiting for you to say something about them.
Congratulations on the weight loss as well.

uknowhoo
05-14-2007, 08:45 AM
I'm so happy for you, Lynn. :hugs: What a lovely weekend, indeed. To be rid of that beard must be so very liberating. Congratulations on these recent developments, and we look forward to hearing more good news - slowly, over time. :D

JoanFlores
05-14-2007, 09:02 AM
I am very happy for you, wish that my wife could talk to me a bit more on CDing, but as we know, we need de to take thing slow and give them time to adust, again I am happy for you.

lynn27
05-14-2007, 09:21 AM
It all sound like it is going well......only one thing please... bear with me......you said
"I had wanted to go in there and act surprised but as we pulled up there was a really big girl [like 6’4" 250] outside smoking and my wife immediately read her as a guy and questioned what kind of place it was. So we headed of in another direction."

Taking her there and acting surprised..............what are you thinking?

Everything else sounds wonderful....congrats.....but please.....you want her to trust you and go through this with you....no surprises...just :2c:

Best Wishes

Di GG,

I know what you are saying, but I wasn't about to spring some kind of trap on her. We have talked about going to a club like this a while back, we had talked about stopping for a drink, I knew the girls were at a nice club with a great band and knowing the wife she would have been fine with it if we had gone in. It was just how she sounded when she said "what kind of place is this?" that threw me for long enough to keep on going.

If you've seen a picture of Chloe and her friends [I haven't meet them yet]you would never read most of them, but sadly, with no offense, you could have read this girl from a 1/2 mile away.

I even told her that someone had recommended that place and told her what type of place it was on the way home.... I have been very good to my wife, I know how difficult dealing with this can be.

The last few days have been very nice, my wife looks happier than I can remember... We care for her 96 year old dad and it can be draining...

lynn27
05-14-2007, 09:29 AM
I am very happy for you, wish that my wife could talk to me a bit more on CDing, but as we know, we need de to take thing slow and give them time to adust, again I am happy for you.Don't force the issue, there are ways to communicate without talking sometimes. Don't get me wrong, it hasn't been easy. She has a hard time opening up about it. So she mostly speaks a lot with her actions. I try to do nice things for her and she does nice things back. We have done that with my dressing. She give her approval to what I'm wearing without putting it in words. That why her warning about my lace showing was important to me. She was able to verbalize it twice.:hugs:

lynn27
05-15-2007, 07:25 AM
Glad things went well I bet it feels strange without the beard. It sounds as though you and your SO are heading in the right direction, keep going slow with her and why not mention the skirts and dresses she might just be waiting for you to say something about them.
Congratulations on the weight loss as well. Thanks for your comments Sandra. OMG it is nice not having a beard, never again. It'll take some getting use too though. I do look different with the long hair and no facial hair. On those dresses and skirts, no hurry I get a chance to "try them on" often and I would be going out dressed til the fall... I want her to adjust to things, knowing her when she is ready she'll probably pull them down and iron them for me.

I'm so happy for you, Lynn. What a lovely weekend, indeed. To be rid of that beard must be so very liberating. Congratulations on these recent developments, and we look forward to hearing more good news - slowly, over time.Thanks you Tammi. In my mind I kept the beard to prove to some I wasn't a CD'er. I think some in my family know, an ex with their spiteful gossip, so the beard was verification that it wasn't true.

Now, I don't care. I plan to enjoy my life and what those people think doesn't really matter anymore. :tongueout Long hair, long painted nail, makeup... As long as the wife is happy...:hugs:

Kate Simmons
05-15-2007, 09:19 AM
Sounds good Lynn. Hope to hear more.:happy:

Di
05-15-2007, 09:25 AM
Well my hats off to you...sounds like you are communicating and being open. Best Wishes sounds really great:hugs:

StephanieH
05-15-2007, 10:24 AM
Sounds great! Communication is the key to making this work with your wife. If she trusts you, the whole CD thing is going to be a lot easier to accept. And remember, it takes a long time to build trust and a few seconds to destroy it. :2c: :D

Have fun and take care!