PDA

View Full Version : dating a boyfriend

Becky Moore
05-14-2007, 10:47 AM
Hi, I see fro your post that most of you who have SO's refer to girlfriends or wives. I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for the past 19 months and I wondered if any of you other girls were in similar relationships like me. I don't mean one night stands, but seeing each other as boyfriend and girlfriend x

Annesah
05-14-2007, 12:31 PM
Yes Becky. I have had girlfriends but it's just not quite right. He say's I'm completely straight and he's 99% right. I'd bet that you probably are too.

Becky Moore
05-14-2007, 12:37 PM
Hi, of course I am straight, in my heart, mind and soul, im a girl and so if I am loved as a girl, it makes me feel sooooooooooo right x

Annesah
05-14-2007, 12:53 PM
I too find that to be the case.

MJ
05-14-2007, 12:59 PM
this is an interesting post , at this time i have no girl friend or boyfriend so i am not too sure how to deal with relationships

Dixie
05-14-2007, 01:27 PM
I have never had a boyfriend, although my wife is supportive of me having one I just don't think I could handle it. I love my wife, and having anything on the side is just not for me. We have played around with others in our marriage but always we were together, so having something on the side away from that just seems so unnatural that I'm not comfortable with that arrangemant. There is a guy that likes me alot and wants me to come over all the time but the one time I did (with the wife's permission) It was just way to awkward for me I couldn't enjoy it at all.

Hali
05-14-2007, 02:14 PM
in fantasy yes but in real life i dont know i might too nervouse or something, may be with time.

LindaTS
05-14-2007, 02:32 PM
I used to have a boyfriend but for some reason it just didn't seem right. I love other trannies and females though. Go figure!

Valerie Nicole
05-14-2007, 04:44 PM
It doesn't matter what clothes I'm wearing, I have never really pictured myself being with a man.

rose382832
05-14-2007, 05:09 PM
yesterday was the 18th anniversary. have never felt attracted to men or wanted to be with one . ( maybe i'm a lesbian in the wrong body. ) still love my wife and want no one else but her.hopefuly she will still feel the same way after 18 years with rose instead of the man she married. by the way no srs or permanent phisical changes ever planed just more comfort in girls clothes.

bredalee25
05-14-2007, 05:20 PM
This is a good question. Now that i'm single again i'm really thinking that maybe next time i get involved i'll try finding a man to love instead of a woman. My mind tells me i'm a woman so it only makes me wonder if i'm supposed to be with a man. If I ever get up the nerve to try it i'll let ya know.

ttfn

Annesah
05-14-2007, 05:43 PM
Brenda; I hear you sister. Give it a careful, considerate, loving and most importantly safe trial try. You may find a new window opened.

stormrider
05-14-2007, 05:57 PM
After two failed marriages with women ( one who was very abusive and another who couldn't keep out of other men's pants) I have given up on women. Are men any better? In all honesty, I don't know. Do I think I will try a man? I would like to, but I am very much an introvert. I most likely will wind up a single girl for the rest of my life, but at least I know who and what I am.

Michelle

Annesah
05-14-2007, 07:32 PM
Storm; Do not dispair. Be the girl you are. The men will follow you. The rest is easy. You will find yourself. Trust me; it will be so good.

Eva Diva
05-14-2007, 07:44 PM
Just remember... all men are dogs. :D

Jaquelyn
05-14-2007, 07:50 PM
I used to have a boyfriend but for some reason it just didn't seem right. I love other trannies and females though. Go figure!

A well know femdom activist, Paige Harrison, says that is because alot of CD's and TS see themselves as lesbians. I.E. we love women so much that we want to be/act like one, and have relationships as a female with GG's. I dunno if I buy all that, but it's good coffe talk...

aj_gg
05-14-2007, 08:20 PM
For me, I am straight. I find Natasha to be more of a girlfriend rather than a lover, Nathan on the other hand is lover, friend, confedant and the man I will marry.

crusadergirl
05-15-2007, 02:06 AM
I'm straight i love girls way to much to go for a guy. One thing all men are not dogs i'm a dragon but you already knew that.

Becky Moore
05-15-2007, 02:41 AM

All men are not dogs, if that were the case all girls would be Bitches, OMG Eva im being bitchy, your equation works hehe

jenni_xx
05-15-2007, 02:49 AM
Hi, I see fro your post that most of you who have SO's refer to girlfriends or wives. I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for the past 19 months and I wondered if any of you other girls were in similar relationships like me. I don't mean one night stands, but seeing each other as boyfriend and girlfriend x

Hiya Becky

At long last, I've finally accepted to myself that I only want to be with a man, and this self-acceptance feels incredibly liberating and wonderful to me. At present, I don't have a boyfriend, but I am on the lookout for one. I must admit however, that despite my feminine desires and the girl who resides within me, I would still classify myself as gay - a very passive gay at that. Ideally, I would want a boyfriend who wants me both as a man and a gurl, so that we both get to experience the full variety of who we are. Fingers crossed :D

xxxx

MsJanessa
05-15-2007, 06:28 AM
Sounds fine to me honey----I'm amazed at the gamit of sexual preferences I've seen in Transexuals---some transition but still have a very strong interest in women---I know of one who has stayed in a marraige with one and seems to be doing fine---still others have never had an attraction towards women but always towards men---and heterosexual men---they are not attracted to gays(nor gays to them---doh!!) They consider themselves straight women, which I suppose they are.

Alice Torn
05-15-2007, 02:29 PM
I have had an ad, on another dating site, but with lots of cautions, in my profile, and a lot of guys have sent winks, and messages. I have not met anyone, but, one guy sent his photo. I keep flip-flopping over meeting him, and finally wrote, that I would meet, but keep things fairly light, no sexual penetration. Still waiting to hear. I really would like to meet a tall gg, that dresses a bit like I do- dresses, skirts, hose, heels, at times. Too many gg's today, WILL NOT wear dresses, or skirts ANYTIME, EVER!! I think I am dressing, becoming the gg, that I would desire! Anyone else relate? I am turned on, by the lady I see in my mirrors!

Joyciecd
05-15-2007, 04:08 PM
Being bi-sexual has a lot of advantages in the romance area. I don't have a steady boyfriend, but I date several guys and they all know I am not interested in a 'steady' relationship. On the other hand, they know that I expected to be treated as a femme, and that's how they relate to me. I expect and get 'good girl' gifts when I date them, and they always come through with jewelry, lingerie, perfume, etc. They also pick up all the tabs, whether it is for a modest lunch or several weeks out of the country. I will not share in payments of any kind when I am on a date with a guy. I am an old fashioned girl from the 50's, On the other hand, when I go out with a GG, I feel compelled and do split the costs right down the middle. I enjoy both sexes equally in the beroom!

jenni_xx
05-15-2007, 04:11 PM
Being bi-sexual has a lot of advantages in the romance area. I don't have a steady boyfriend, but I date several guys and they all know I am not interested in a 'steady' relationship. On the other hand, they know that I expected to be treated as a femme, and that's how they relate to me. I expect and get 'good girl' gifts when I date them, and they always come through with jewelry, lingerie, perfume, etc. They also pick up all the tabs, whether it is for a modest lunch or several weeks out of the country. I will not share in payments of any kind when I am on a date with a guy. I am an old fashioned girl from the 50's, On the other hand, when I go out with a GG, I feel compelled and do split the costs right down the middle. I enjoy both sexes equally in the beroom!

Ok, when you're a woman, you expect the man to pay for everything, and when you're a man, you expect the woman to go halfs.

You got it made honey. :D

Eva Diva
05-15-2007, 06:40 PM
Ok, when you're a woman, you expect the man to pay for everything, and when you're a man, you expect the woman to go halfs.

You got it made honey. :D

"What's mine is mine... what's yours is negotiable".

laura.lapinski
05-16-2007, 12:23 AM
:happy: In fantasy, I always imagine myself with a man. In real life, I never look at them. Is this weird? What would I do in the "right" situation?

cd_lisaplaything
05-16-2007, 02:52 AM
in fantasy yes but in real life i dont know i might too nervouse or something, may be with time.

Ditto.

I'm so glad I found this thread; I thought I was really the odd one out here, considering myself bisexual, but as time goes on I find myself leaning more towards wanting to get out of my hetro relationship and out of the closet, in favour of spending most of my time en-femme and finding an understanding guy.

"Lisa"

CaptLex
05-16-2007, 12:59 PM

Arf! ;)

alshea243
05-16-2007, 01:16 PM
i am in a serious relationship with a man we been living together for the past 10 years how i look at it is each to his or her own he very caring and loving man he likes that i cross dress but he he can disguish that i am also male what i mean is that he loves me dress female or not.

kerilynn
05-16-2007, 03:45 PM
I've been dreaming of a boyfriend for 30 years, just never had the nerve to come out. I've tried to induce responses from guys I've had crushes on but they never picked up or weren't interested, I was never overly obvious. But since being on this web site I've definitlty grown and I blew one opertunity recently, but I don't think I'll let that happen a second time. I love my wife but i also long to know how it feels to be a woman, I'm just the girl next door.
Keri

laura.lapinski
05-17-2007, 09:16 AM
This is a deep and emotional subject for me, and I could write about 4 pages on it. Someday I will write offline and then post. I feel like I really need to talk with someone that could relate, but I don't feel comfortable going to a therapist or anyone with this. If anyone would like to coorespond, email me. Thanks girls!

Syuviel
05-17-2007, 09:47 AM
me and my boyfreind have been going out for about nine months now. ^_^

i have never been attracted to women much though, because i always thought of myself as being mentally closer women (all the girls i knew ended up being more like sisters XD)

Kate Simmons
05-17-2007, 09:56 AM
Arf! ;)Ah, but such a cute doggie! ARRRRRR-F!:p

Gina_darling
05-17-2007, 03:41 PM
I am confused, I still find women attractive, but more and more I am becoming attracted to boys. I suppose it is partly the fact that girls have never made me feel loved but boys find me attractive and compliment me making me feel better about myself. I don't know! Should I try? Would I feel guilty afterwards?

Gina xx

laura.lapinski
05-17-2007, 10:05 PM
You are so lucky!

Dixie
05-17-2007, 10:07 PM
I'm feeling that same attraction Gina, but only when dressed as a girl.

Annesah
05-18-2007, 11:22 AM
If you are married I would advise not acting on these fantasies. Guilt? I don't think you would feel good about yourself after commiting adultery.
The joy of being made by a man is indescribable but not at the expence of cheating on your wife. She deserves better. Also, just immagine the disaster to follow should you be found out. Ex lovers can be vengeful.

Becky Moore
05-18-2007, 11:44 AM
If you are married I would advise not acting on these fantasies. Guilt? I don't think you would feel good about yourself after commiting adultery.
The joy of being made by a man is indescribable but not at the expence of cheating on your wife. She deserves better. Also, just immagine the disaster to follow should you be found out. Ex lovers can be vengeful.

I know that cheating is not right, but how do you know what people are experiencing is merely a fantasy, maybe it is or maybe it goes deeper than that and is having these feelings and staying in a relationship not more dishonest?

Sarah Welch
05-18-2007, 01:27 PM
A good man is hard to find, but even better, a hard man is good to find.

Becky Moore
05-18-2007, 01:33 PM

hmmmmmmmmmmm, so right girl x

Annesah
05-18-2007, 03:21 PM
A good man is not hard to find. There are lot's of good men out there. The other thing? I'v never encountered a problem with that provided, of course, that I'v found a good man! Kidding aside, I'd like to back up a bit to Becky's post that addresses the fact that for some it may not be possible to deny the wish to engage a man. I understand this completely. If this is the case I would hope you would first end your relationship with your wife. This, among other things, would put to test whether your passions are worth fulfilling.

Angie G
05-18-2007, 03:27 PM
No My wife would not go for that :hugs:
Angie

Annesah
05-18-2007, 05:15 PM
Thank you Angie.

Dixie
05-18-2007, 05:58 PM
My wife wants to watch!:D

Annesah
05-18-2007, 09:45 PM
Dixie! You are such a tease! xxx

Scotty
05-18-2007, 09:50 PM
I've come to the conclusion I'd like to date a guy, find out what it's like etc. I think about it as I go to sleep and I think I really want this. But finding a guy, that may be harder but I'm totally open to it and hoping it happens soon!

In fact I've decided the next person I date WILL be a guy..

Dixie
05-18-2007, 09:50 PM
It's the truth, I swear it,....not to be cofused with swear at it hehehe:heehee:. Seriuosly, my wife wants me to, and she wants to watch, maybe even direct some of the action.

Annesah
05-18-2007, 10:01 PM
Snowball; From this post I figure you a very sincere girl. Bless you. Keep up the work! Annie

Eva Diva
05-18-2007, 10:07 PM

Substitute "CDer" for "man". :D

sandy_folsom
05-18-2007, 10:09 PM
I'm feeling that same attraction Gina, but only when dressed as a girl.

Ditto for me. I regard to guys, I'm more interested in a one-night stand than a steady relationship. I still check out women if they are dressed nice. I don't know if it's because I'm interested in their body or more interested in their dress and shoes. :)

ToyGirl
05-18-2007, 10:50 PM
Just show me where to find one that doesnt treat me like crap. Men really have a bad track record in my experience.

Rhea
05-18-2007, 11:14 PM
I've tried the whole being with a guy thing. Honestly, for me its mostly fine so long as in my mind I'm thinking of myself as a woman, especially if he treats me as one, but the moment I realize I'm also a man I feel guilty and or disgusted with myself so its hard to tell. I'd imagine if I ever go full-time some day I wouldn't have as much of a problem, but thats not very likely. I've also found the more that I've dressed the more I feel less and less bi-sexual as in men, but more turned on by GG's and other T-girls. I also am currently looking for a woman that will love me as a woman and also as a man, but maybe mostly as a woman. I may have already found a woman like that I'm hoping :D .

I don't know its some what confusing, but hey it will get sorted out some day right?

laura.lapinski
05-18-2007, 11:42 PM
[QUOTE=Rhea;868481]I've tried the whole being with a guy thing. Honestly, for me its mostly fine so long as in my mind I'm thinking of myself as a woman, especially if he treats me as one, but the moment I realize I'm also a man I feel guilty and or disgusted with myself so its hard to tell.

Rhea, I imagine it would be the same for me. However, I also imaging that if I go further with dressing, that I would probably start to like guys more, maybe even if I wasn't dressed. Up until this point I only look at other women, TS's, or near passable TV, CD's. It's kind of like the study they did with puting people under the control of others for a couple of weeks. The "Prisoners" ended up acting like prisoners; like they had no control even though they could have probably got out of the experiment at any time. That is why its very scary for me to take this any further for now (also kind of exciting). Until I joined this site, I only dressed at home, without my wife's knowledge, using some of her clothes (oportunistic cd). I envey some of the girls here with SO that are accepting. they are very brave people, and I'm not at that point, and don't know if I ever will be. However, like I said before, I do think of men (or TS's) when I am in fantasy. What's more tantilizing, is that I think I could pass if I shaved my legs, grew my hair long, etc. When I'm dressed I feel 100% women, and I do crave what a women wants. I do understand there would be a lot of consequences, that probably arn't worth me indulging in this behavior outside my own world. It sure is great that I'm able to talk about it here.

Laura

Tiffanyzzz
05-19-2007, 04:17 AM
Hi.

I have been dating men for a while now. At first i did not think I liked men, but as time went on. I learned that I loved being with a man. It all stated a while back when I lived alone and would go out dressed in the evenings. I would go for the car ride. You know, just driving sround dressed. Well, one night when I got back and was walking to my apparment. I heard a mans voice behind me say. Wow, you look really hot as a woman. I turned around and was scared to death. It turned out to be one of my neighbors, who knew me. He said, do not be scared, I will not hurt you. He then asked me to join him in his appt for a drink. I was so scared, but i went. We spent the next couple of hours just talking. I said i was getting very tired and I had to leave. he said ok, but would I go out with him on a date tomorrow night. I was to scared to say no. I told him yes, but this was my first date with a man.

Well what happend next and from that point on is a whole other topic. Lets just say from that first date night on. I lost all intrest in other women and I became devoted to men.

Hugs.

brenya
05-19-2007, 04:21 AM
I have had only two boyfriends, and they were both a long time ago, I have had a few girlfriends and I do admit being bisexual but I think I like boys just a tad bit more :love:

Becky Moore
05-19-2007, 05:00 AM
I have had only two boyfriends, and they were both a long time ago, I have had a few girlfriends and I do admit being bisexual but I think I like boys just a tad bit more :love:

Sounds like my first experience with a guy, I never felt so feminine, so right and so needed and my life was never the same again x

Bethany Ann
05-19-2007, 06:05 AM
I must admit I have thought and dreamed about being with a man as he treats me like a soft little submissive toy. Dressing up as his little secretary...I think he would like that. The problem is it would have to be a really cute guy and the timing would have to be perfect. I doubt it will ever happen as Im a chicken...but I can say I do think about it. I can't really imagine what it would feel like to really be a woman for a few hours in the arms of a hottie guy!

Bethany...<sigh>

Annesah
05-19-2007, 09:22 AM
Hi.

Well what happend next and from that point on is a whole other topic. Lets just say from that first date night on. I lost all intrest in other women and I became devoted to men.

Hugs.

This sounds very familiar.

laura.lapinski
05-19-2007, 09:23 AM
Dixie You are so lucky xxx
Laura

lucy Boo
05-20-2007, 04:20 AM
Although it is only fantasy at the moment, I would love to have a boyfriend who would treat me like the women I am. Sweep me off my feet, take me to bed and make deep, deep passionate love to me x

Tiffanyzzz
05-20-2007, 04:54 AM
Hi.

I agree totally with what Becky said: "Sounds like my first experience with a guy, I never felt so feminine, so right and so needed and my life was never the same again"

Once I was with a guy, it just elt so right. Everytime I was in his arms and he took me.

Hugs.

Becky Moore
05-20-2007, 10:31 AM
Hi.

I agree totally with what Becky said: "Sounds like my first experience with a guy, I never felt so feminine, so right and so needed and my life was never the same again"

Once I was with a guy, it just elt so right. Everytime I was in his arms and he took me.

Hugs.

OMG, we are so alike Tiffany, we'll have to chat sometime x

Dixie
05-20-2007, 10:54 AM
Thanks Laura, I do know that I am one lucky Gurl for sure. I wish I could tell you what my wife "made"(:heehee:) me do this past Friday but it is inapporprate here.:love:

DianaGomez
06-10-2007, 12:58 AM
When dressed, Im 100&#37; femme inside and would dearly love to have a man make love to me, if the chemistry was there. It would be a thrill. Not dressed as a woman, Im only attracted by girls.

Stephanie Stephens
06-10-2007, 08:44 AM
Tiffany: Your story was so hot, I think you were very lucky to have had such a wonderful event happen in your life.
Stephanie

unclejoann
06-10-2007, 09:27 AM
i have had a boyfriend for about 3 years now. my wife doesn't know about him and his SO doesn't know about me. it is difficult to get together but we chat online often. It took a long time to feel like we were going steady. he was looking for sex and i was looking for whatever. but over the years i have revealed my femme side and he has gotten to buying me girlie gifts (well, not any panties yet, but definitely gifts for my softer side).

he is supportive of my dressing up though he wasn't looking for that sort of person. I guess what i am getting at is that it took over a year to feel close and break down the boundarys. but now after 3 years we are real sweethearts. love can take a little time and effort, but it is so comfortable.

it is worth waiting for and working on, but takes a lot of one nighters before you find him.

windycissy
06-10-2007, 03:16 PM
Been there, done that, and I loved every minute of it! Our affair ended badly, but I cherish my memories....in fact every so often I will revisit the thread about our first date, which became quite a melodrama: click here to see what I mean (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18685)

Chrysoprase
06-10-2007, 04:00 PM

Yes.
Full time, and been with the same man for a few years

shericd7
06-10-2007, 05:17 PM
Yes I have been dateing men since high school,but none of them I would have consider as a boyfriend...but now I have been dateing this guy for about a year and he calls me his girlfriend..so I guess he's my boyfriend..

KarenNY
06-10-2007, 07:00 PM
Been there, done that.... I dated a few guys as Karen when I was quite a bit younger, but it almost seemed like a phase I went through... I have never felt like a woman in a man's body -- I always knew my identity, but I found myself really enjoying male attention when I was dressed en femme... being treated like a lady by a gentleman, that sort of thing -- it just increased the feeling of femininity I had, sort of affirming and acknowledging my role as female. I did have a boyfriend (my best friend at the time, actually) for several months at one point when I was in my late teens, but the relationship ended for various reasons. Nothing sexual happened, either, it was strictly emotional/experimental -- I guess we were both curious, but he did treat me like his girlfriend and I responded in kind, like he was my boyfriend. We did movies, dinner, holding hands, dancing (including our "private prom date" at my house), etc., but nothing sexual. After that I had a few dates with guys as Karen in my early/mid 20s, but found real satisfaction in relationships with GGs (some of whom knew my Karen side, too). Now I'm a reasonably well-adjusted guy and have been married to my wife (who is not very tolerant of my dressing) for more than 10 years.

Samantha Thomson
06-13-2007, 12:26 AM
to becky i to have a bf ben with him for 8 months know he loves me for who i am tells people i am his gf including straight females the straight females tell me at least they know who wears the panties

kittu_80
06-13-2007, 02:38 AM
that s makes u as a real girl.

Tiffanyzzz
06-13-2007, 04:05 AM
Hi Becky.

How are things going with you BF?

I have been off lne for a while, with computer problems. I have a new system now and I am back on.

I would love to exchange emails sometime.

Hugs - Tiffany

dds
06-13-2007, 05:38 AM
I am a gay man in a steady relationship with another man for the past 12 years or so. My CDing is just a small part of our lives and he puts up with it to a certain extent (although he is not thrilled about the idea of me getting dressed up and going out anywhere). When reading posts from others, I feel my relationship is very much like those who are in long-term marriages with a wife -- it just happens that my SO is a man instead of a woman.

susants
06-13-2007, 06:02 PM
my so has started dating a guy she is like a school girl again she comes home from her date and tells me everything what he said and how he looked etc. etc. we are like sisters now i started hrt and she thinks i sould also find a boyfriend years ago i would have said no but now well now i'm ready
susan

RobertaFermina
07-06-2007, 06:48 PM
Last Tuesday I was at a Club with some CD friends and struck a conversation with a man at the Bar.

He was clearly interested with me, and I was not interested in backing off, so I leaned in.

Long story short we exchanged many kisses, phone numbers and set a date for Sunday Night.

I am amazed at myself....He WAS so warm and magnetic...not even handsome in the GQ or Classical sense...definitely a heart to heart to XOX connection. I am doing my best to trust my attraction and set aside fears and step into that date. We'll make dinner and then.....

Wish me luck girls!

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Michelia
07-06-2007, 08:48 PM
I have always maintained I am rather repulsed by men (sexually speaking). I have experimented with TS's early in life but no men. I also had this agreement with my wife that I would never be involved with men. But lately, she seems to be changing that view and drops hints that that is what I need.

At the same time, I have been working with this guy in another city for the last two months. He is a true gentleman and always opens the doors for me. Treats me almost as if he knew about my female side. We get along wonderfully and we go out for food and wine together.

A few days ago, I was using his computer and I found out quite accidentally that he is probably gay and very much in the closet. This made me think of the possibility of exchanging stories about our secret (lives). I do not want sex with a man at this time, but I would love to be taken out as a girl. He is a big guy and I would definitely feel very protected. And he could be just the perfect man for my first date. I just do not know how to approach him. My wife knows about him and is OK with the whole thing.

Michelia

Joy Carter
07-07-2007, 12:06 AM
Storm; Do not dispair. Be the girl you are. The men will follow you. The rest is easy. You will find yourself. Trust me; it will be so good.

I just hope you don't end up regretting your actions. Once you take that step it will be hard to go back to being you.:hugs:

Becky10
07-07-2007, 07:14 AM
This is something I've been thinking about for a long time. I'm not gay but as Becky I would like to be treated exactly as a woman by a man. I don't have a pre-set idea what the outcome might be but to be able to flirt, to make eye contact and to receive a response and to be complimented (and he means it), to be respected for who Becky is as a person, to talk man to woman, enjoy a sociable drink, hugs and kisses....

I don't think that I would ever pluck up the courage though to get into a position where this might happen...

I love all your support.

Lots of love
Becky
xxx

Good luck Roberta

Every thought and support from everyone here....

Lots of love
Becky
xxx