PDA

View Full Version : Last night's outing

Julie
02-26-2005, 07:24 PM
Not much to report. I have the house to myself this weekend as my wife is in Boston so I got dressed here before going over to Jacki's. I didn't get to her house until almost midnight. We got to Escapades a little before 3AM :rolleyes: Nothing has changed with Jacki's getting ready habits.

I decided to go ultra casual last night. No wig, jeans, a long sleeved T, gym shoes, a torn and tattered denim jacket and a baseball cap. Casual Friday! When I got there one of the young guys said I looked 'so diva tonight'. I didn't get it. But I got a lot of comments about how I looked better w/o a wig. But I also get comments just the opposite. The best part of no wig is comfort but I like the wig because I love lots of hair (scalp hair, that is).

We went back to Jacki's with a couple of others from Escapades. I watched Desperado and left around 6AM. I told you it wasn't much but I just wanted you girls to know I'm still alive and kicking.

Tonight I'm getting all dolled up. I bought a turquoise necklace, bracelets and earrings and now have to figure out what to wear to compliment them. Oh, the problems of being a girl! :D

Noel Chimes
02-26-2005, 08:03 PM
I wish I had your problems Julie. I could use a night out. However I hope you will enjoy yourself. Raise a toast for me. Hugs and kisses, Noel

Georgette
02-26-2005, 09:06 PM
Hi Julie I am glad to see you are still a part of our corner of the world. :)

Tristen Cox
02-26-2005, 09:38 PM
Have a great night/early morning Julie. We'll see you back here soon :) Ok maybe not 'that' soon.

Love ya
Tristen

Wendy me
02-26-2005, 09:45 PM
julie hows it going girlfreind....just grate to hear abought your outtings i would love to see around some more.......enjoy play safe..............

love you girlfreind....

ChristineRenee
02-26-2005, 10:17 PM
Sounds like another fun outing Julie. We always enjoy reading about them and hearing from you.;)

Love,
Chrissie:)

Julie
02-27-2005, 08:34 PM
Last night we managed to get out 'early' and stopped at Inn Exile first. Michael was tending bar and had a drink in front of me without even asking what I wanted. Can we say 'Julie is a barfly?' :p Some guy came up to me and said hi like I knew him. I asked if we ever met end he said no, that this was his first time there. He had this scary look in his eyes. :eek: So I went over to some guys I knew and asked them to save me from Damien. The guy's name was Damon but I was calling him Damien, like in The Omen. Thank God I knew people there or I think I would have been really creeped out.

What was cool about last night was the realization I have made a lot of friends. Many are guys who previously never thought of giving the time of day to a TG but now are happy to see me and engage in conversation. Jacki has had the same experience. I look back at last June and the first time I entered a gay bar. I was scared shitless. It took all of about a minute to realize these are really great people. I'm glad to have had the chance to get to know them.

The last two nights it seemed I got more looks than usual. The kind you get when someone sees something unusual. Funny thing is I enjoy it. I was telling everyone Jacki and I provide local color to Inn Exile and Escapades. We're tourist attractions :rolleyes:

I brought my camera over to Jacki's but never had the chance to take any pictures. Jacki was ready to go when I got there! I was so taken by surprise I didn't even think we didn't get to take pictures. Jacki was all dolled up in black and a full length mink! I was just in a denim skirt and pink flower print top. I looked summery except for my camel fur-topped boots. I couldn't find anything more dressy to go with the turquoise jewelry. Time to do some more shopping! :D

Now it's time to get ready to return to the work world. But only five more days 'til girl world!

Holly
02-27-2005, 08:41 PM
Julie,

So glad you have made so many friends. Sounds like they came in handy when Damien showed up. And it IS a downer that that the week has to show up and ruin the weekend! Sleep well, hon.

Georgette
02-27-2005, 09:11 PM
Glad to here that you have some new friends it sounds like you have been a lucky girl to meet new people, I too have met some real nice guys and yes they are gay, before I found this forum I wouldn't have even spoken to them but they seem like reall great people. Enough about me you sound like you have found your niche. Good luck to you Julie. :)