PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!

ZenFrost
05-14-2007, 07:46 PM
Okay, I had double jaw surgery three weeks ago and now I'm back home. I'm still recovering so I might not be on all that much for a while. I get tired pretty easily and not being able to eat (due to the jaw wired shut thing) isn't really helping that. I seem to be developing another complication so I might need to go back out to California to get it fixed but don't worry, it's nothing serious. Otherwise, I'm doing pretty good. So now I get to read through the threads I missed and start posting again. Yay! I've really missed chatting with you guys.

Shelly Preston
05-14-2007, 07:51 PM
Hi Zen

Welcome back, I hope you have a speedy recovery

Kieron Andrew
05-14-2007, 07:54 PM
Okay, I had double jaw surgery three weeks ago and now I'm back home. I'm still recovering so I might not be on all that much for a while. I get tired pretty easily and not being able to eat (due to the jaw wired shut thing) isn't really helping that. I seem to be developing another complication so I might need to go back out to California to get it fixed but don't worry, it's nothing serious. Otherwise, I'm doing pretty good. So now I get to read through the threads I missed and start posting again. Yay! I've really missed chatting with you guys.
welcome back Zen :D good to see you dude:D im glad things have gone ok except that complication :(.....so what kind of diet do they have you on if your jaw will be wired shut for god knows how long?

MJ
05-14-2007, 08:26 PM
welcome back Zen

CaptLex
05-14-2007, 08:26 PM
Missed you too, Zen, welcome back! I guess you'll have to sip your rum through a straw, huh? Hope you get lots better real soon, man. :itsok:

Tristan
05-14-2007, 09:17 PM
Welcome back, Zen! I'm sure Bi will have some pureed brownies just for you. Hope you start to feel better soon and you regain your strength.

kerrianna
05-14-2007, 10:16 PM
WELCOME BACK ZEN!

We missed you. :hugs:

Hope the complications become uncomplicated. You poor dear...sounds pretty tough. You sound like a stoic guy. Kinda impressive....:daydreaming:

I do admire your courage and I wish you a speedy recovery.

....in the meantime...oh you poor baby! *cradles his head in her arms and rocks him gently, lightly kissing the top of his head* ...don't worry. You'll be able to eat pizza soon enough. :happy: :hugs: :love:

bi_weird
05-14-2007, 11:03 PM
DUDE nice seeing you again!
You can share the brownies we made tonight: double chocolate decadence. Here's the blender!

Question Mark
05-14-2007, 11:05 PM
Hey, glad to hear things are going a bit better. Welcome back!

happyfish
05-15-2007, 10:35 AM
Welcome back!

Dasein9
05-15-2007, 10:57 AM
Welcome back! :D

Felix
05-15-2007, 12:57 PM
Welcome back Zen and take care of ya self Hun xx Felix :hugs:

RevMoonSerpent
05-15-2007, 09:05 PM
Welcome back man. We really missed you. :hugs: