PDA

View Full Version : I am What I am

Music4one
02-26-2005, 08:02 PM
Yes I am what I am a Transsexual who is proud of herself and the at times very difficutl Journey I began when I first noticed That My Body was not in Synch with My Psyche. My Psyche was saying that I was a Female and My Body definetely was telling me I was this Male with a Penis between His/Her legs. Yes when i was twelve yrs old that was when I started Mutilating This piece of Skin with a urethia inside to help me pee. Yes I have done Dangerous Things to it But I guess at the time I was so consumed with"This does not Belong to me. yes I have just recently found myself a Boyfriend who is a F>M.And the Love She/he feels for me, well last Thursday evening when she came to the restaurant we both had a greed upon for her to give me something. I found out that, the something were two Silver Friendship rings. Now No one has ever given me two rings to wear on My fingers, yes I have bought cheap rings of vendors who usually ply their display case along Granville St. So when I came to Vancouver in the summer of 2000 I bought a rign green in colour to fit my left hand Pixie. Then in the Summer of 2003 I bought again two cheap rings at Hudson Bay Co.Then finally last year I bought another ring,Blue in Colour to fit my right Pixie finger. So all in all I had four rings that i would put on my fingers when going out in Public.

However last Thursdayevening just totally blew My Mind that my new found Boyfriend would do that. God that was a fantasy Come true. The next will be when I have my VaginaPlasti. On that day I will begin a New Life Then some time after that My Breasts, however they will have to be implants because being a Type 2 Diabetic I inject Insulin two types each morning, at Dinner, and before I go to bed. Right now if people wo would see my bare body without the Padding in My Hips,My Behind, and my False Boobs. yes I am a Carpenter's Delight!!

However My Body does not stop me fromBeing who I am, yes I am a former Musician who had to givve away her Drums "Top Of The Line" Ludwig to come gradually across the Prairies to settle in BC. God it was hard that day, it was as if some person had taken a part of my Heart. I still enjoy Music, however my Last bit of fame was to have my five pieces of Prose Published in 2003. I was part of a group of 23 Writers, and yes I was proud of what I had written. And these are the titles

1.The Forest Lake.
2.The Gathering.
3. In A World.
4.Home
5.I am This Butterfly.

Yes I am proud of Who I am And What I am. I try to live by the standard that I speak Truth to all and Honesty to all. Why Not? There is no Need for me to be Dis-Honest. Especially when it comes to telling any willing person to listen. I am what I am, and yes I do not BS people, I am that Transsexual Going M>F who is Compassionate, Honest, Intelligent, Loving, Passionate, Relaible, Sincere, Trusting.

To quote a line from a short Lived Broadway Play that made its appearance in believe in the 80ts. It was called "La Cage Aux Faux" In the Broadway Musical there is a song whichn is sung by one of the Actors and it begins " I am what I am, I am what I am. How can I be other than what I am" "And yes I am what I am." And proud too. You have to be to set foot on this Pathway and endure the hurdles, the Ups and Downs. it takes a great deal of determination not to give up and just take the way of either fallling of a Bridge or A Drug Over dose or, Just a sight cut into either of your wrists. I could say that we are Hated like Lepers. We make friends and enemies very fast wherever we go. However you can't win them all. Just stick to the People who admire you and Respect You.

And this is meMusic4one

SilkenPrincess
02-26-2005, 08:16 PM
Welcome Music!
I hope you will enjoy yourself here. There are a lot of girls here going through similar situations as you are. You don't ever need to be alone with all of the supportive sisters here for you. Good luck, girl!
Love,
SilkenPrincess