PDA

View Full Version : Such a supportive wife.

susanjane
05-15-2007, 01:21 AM
Hi Ladies,

I just want to tell you how lucky I feel to have such a supportive wife.
The other day I mentioned to her that I would like a strappy top, one that is low cut, to show off my cleaveage, and with very thin straps to wear in the summer, mainly in the garden. I have a beautiful white skirt to wear with it.
We immediately looked around several department stores and found a lovely navy blue top in Marks and Spencer. We bought it, and of course the moment I got home I tried it on with a very pretty lacy navy coloured bra that also has thin straps.
We both thought it looked great, I suggested that perhaps a strapless bra may look better with it, she said I thought you would, and has agreed to help find a suitable one for me. She suggested that one of the Wonderbra's the type you can wear with straps or without.
Whilst in town she bought me a new lipstick and blusher.

I am such a lucky girl to have such a support partner. I just love her to bits.

I just wanted to share my delight with you all.

Love

Susanjane.
xxx

RachelDenise
05-15-2007, 04:33 AM
Susan Jane, you are very lucky. Take your wife out and do something nice for her!

Joy Carter
05-15-2007, 04:37 AM
Yeah, by all means. A late night dinner with wine and candels would be perfect. You never know where it might lead up to from there.:hugs:

JasmineH
05-15-2007, 04:38 AM
You are so lucky to have such a supportive wife. Make the most of it but don't forget the treats for her as well.

Deanna2
05-15-2007, 05:15 AM
How great for you. I just love strappy tops and camis.

Josephine 1941
05-15-2007, 06:25 AM
HI

Just saying I all so have a great SO an if you are ever in the Venice Fl area give me an E mail so we can go out together. Just by watching the local news around here it is getting very open. I hope the Sarasota board give the new young lady the job.

Josephine

susanjane
05-15-2007, 07:13 AM
Hi again.

Thank you all for your comments.

We have just got back from town.

I managed to get a bargain, a strapless Wonderbra for £5, instead for the recommended price of £20.
My wife likes it so much that she is going back into town to get one for herself.

The bra has clip on clear plastic straps if you so desire to use them.

It looks great with the strappy top.

Love

Susanjane.
xxx

Shadeauxmarie
05-15-2007, 07:18 AM
Be sure you tell her in person, as passionately as you have here, how special she is to you.

Your spouse, or for that matter any spouse, can never hear it enough.

kaitlin
05-15-2007, 09:11 AM
Hey Girl, Isn't having someone like our wives just the greatest!!!!! Mine is so supportive, we were at wally world the other day, my mind was on fishing supplies and Tammy said " does Kaitlin need any clothes or make up?" It is so cool to be this free with her. Treat her well, we have a rare gift in our lives! Take care. Kaitlin

helenr
05-15-2007, 09:25 AM
I wonder if some wives take the mature outlook that, heck, we are only here on earth for a finite amount of time, live and let live. Don't worry about what the heck everyone else thinks, if you can keep the crossdressing from being too 'in your face' -camp style show off. I think you out there with tolerant wives are in the minority, but bless your good fortune. Maybe some of these tolerant wives could share with we frustrated crossdressers what they find acceptable, what isn't, etc and give us some GG helpful guidance. helen

susie evans
05-15-2007, 11:38 PM
i no what you mean i to am thankfull and she is my best friend also:hugs:

susie

Cheryl J
05-16-2007, 12:40 AM
While my spouse is not supportive she is so tolerant these days that I dress up most evenings, I wear a nightie everynight and wear ladies undies when we go out somewhere special when there is no family about. Recently I took her away for a week-end for her birthday but she suprised me by packing my new red satin nightie for the week-end. It was the best week-end for both of us.

Cheers

Cheryl

Angie G
05-16-2007, 04:44 AM
Yes you are hun :hugs:
Angie

Dixie
05-17-2007, 02:05 PM
You are soooo lucky, never forget it, and never take it for granted. I too have a very supportive wife, and until I started reading this forum I just thought it was that way more often than not, but we truely are the exception not the rule. How sad.

Carin's Wife GG
05-17-2007, 02:37 PM
I bet she loves you to bits too!

Louise.