PDA

View Full Version : Hi all :)

Loui
02-26-2005, 09:58 PM
I've been lurking around this board for a couple of weeks now and I feel since I registered I should post and say hello. I really just wanted to get a feel for the place and work out some of the terminology around here so I don't seem (too) ignorant or offend anyone :p

I will post more information about myself if anyone particularly wants to know (it's long and complex, so possibly not :D), but for basic info I'm a 24 yr old GG who has always felt a bit at odds with herself in her body. I had no idea that boards like this existed until I randomly came accross it while seeking info on gender confusion, and it's been really reassuring to read about other people's experiences and concerns since I've never really felt able to talk seriously to any of my friends or family about my feelings. My boyfriend is absolutely no help either, lol. I'll try to contribute to the topics as often as I have a decent point to make... I try not to babble on needlessly :p

So, hi everyone! *waves*

SilkenPrincess
02-26-2005, 10:04 PM
Hello Loui. Please make yourself at home and be comfortable. You are among friends here. A lot of friends!
Love,
SilkenPrincess

Abraxas
02-27-2005, 01:48 AM
Hi, Loui. Nice to meet you. I'm Eddie. Pull up a seat, grab a lager, and enjoy yourself here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)

Fallen Angel
02-27-2005, 03:48 AM
your not lost any more welcome to a sister hood like no other

arula
02-28-2005, 10:59 AM
Hello Loui, Sorry I'm late. After I had accepted my alter ego, Arula, my life has been total bliss, the confusion stopped. Finding these girls on the web, well, Its Heaven to say the least!! Hugs to u. XOX

KarenXDR
02-28-2005, 12:20 PM
.....wish you lived on this side of the Pond.

Lipstick kisses

KarenXDR - 45 miles from Plymouth Rock

Loui
03-01-2005, 06:31 AM
Thankyou for all the welcomes. Nice to meet you all :)

jenny c
03-01-2005, 07:50 AM
welcome to the forum Loui...i am sure you will find some of the answers you are looking for.

Jenny xx

Rachel_740
03-01-2005, 12:42 PM
I will post more information about myself if anyone particularly wants to know (it's long and complex, so possibly not :D), but for basic info I'm a 24 yr old GG who has always felt a bit at odds with herself in her body. I had no idea that boards like this existed until I randomly came accross it while seeking info on gender confusion, and it's been really reassuring to read about other people's experiences and concerns since I've never really felt able to talk seriously to any of my friends or family about my feelings. My boyfriend is absolutely no help either, lol. I'll try to contribute to the topics as often as I have a decent point to make... I try not to babble on needlessly :p

So, hi everyone! *waves*

Hi Loui, and welcome to the forum.

It would be interesting to read some more about you, and to be able to compare some FtoM feelings with my own MtoF feelings. How deeply to your feelings of being male run - is it just that you like to dress or do you feel you would like to do the whole transition and surgery bit (I hope I'm not prying to much or moving to fast, don't feel obliged to answer me).

To give you a very quick insight into myself, I transitioned (to living full-time as a woman) about 2 months ago now. All my male clothes are long gone! I am loving every minute of my new life and feel so much more comfortable and at home with myself. I am taking hormones and hoping to have my operation next spring.

Anne

Stacy3595
03-02-2005, 03:21 PM
Welcome to the family, your going to love it here, if you need someone to talk to feel free to message me on aim (aol) or yahoo messager. :)

takoyaki
03-14-2005, 11:50 PM
I've been lurking around this board for a couple of weeks now and I feel since I registered I should post and say hello. I really just wanted to get a feel for the place and work out some of the terminology around here so I don't seem (too) ignorant or offend anyone :p

So, hi everyone! *waves*

HIII!!! Im a newbie toos! ( I hate that word.. newbie)
Anyways, I kinda had the same experience too. I didn't know that boards like this existed until I began to try to find a term for people who dressed and behaved like the opposite gender. (I was planning on playing a guy for my senior year in high school coming up) And even then, I didn't stumble upon one for several days of searching.

But ne ways, WELCOME!