PDA

View Full Version : What do you dislike about your c/d ?

Iniquity Blonde GG
05-15-2007, 08:30 AM
what part of the c/d do you ( if @ all ) dislike +? is there some part of it that when you "dress" or go to "dress" you suddnely feel guilty about ?? or loathe about yourself with it +?
Do you have days when you try your hardest not to c/d , but that over-whelming feeling takes over, and you just have to put something femmine on ?? :rolleyes:

kaitlin
05-15-2007, 08:57 AM
Hi Girls, I guess it would be the way I feel that I look when I'm dressed. I will spend a lot of time with my make up and my wigs, but when I'm done I still don't look as fem as I would like too. "the guy in dress" thing...that is why I don't have any pictures posted. I love to dress and do as often as I can, but it just doesn't turn out as I would like. My wife tells me I look good but to me it's just not that great. Kaitlin

Kate Simmons
05-15-2007, 09:11 AM
Nah, you know me, I only dress when I feel like it anyway. Some days are "Rich" days, some days are "Sal" days, depends on my mood. Lately though I've been dressing more casually when I am Sal. I used to love dressing to the "nines" but now it just seems to be a dang nusiance and I dress for comfort whenever I can. Never feel guilty about being myself though, regardless of who I am.:happy:

Karren H
05-15-2007, 09:22 AM
There's nothing that I don't like about my crossdressing... That a double negative or what? Hehe. I love it all... Wish I had more time to crossdress but life is way to busy... And guilt!!!! Hell no... Not any more!! Nothing to feel guilty about.. I love doing what I love doing.... Nothing wrong with that...

Love Karren

Nicole
05-15-2007, 09:33 AM
The only thing I dislike is having to maintain a dual existence. Eventually I will be free to live as myself 24/7. Hopefully this will be soon!

How often do I want to dress? Every day, of course!

Marla S
05-15-2007, 09:33 AM
The worst is when I am a bit moody, not having my full self-esteem, and think that people see me as a (pervert) wiredhead.
Second worst is that I always mess up my nailpolish, because I am impatient.

Opie!
05-15-2007, 10:05 AM
I used to feel guilty, I used to hate myself when I'd find a pair of discarded nylons and rescue them. I used to hate myself when I'd try on girl swimming suits. I used to feel guilty when I'd put on my moms bra that she left in the bathroom, and admire myself in the mirror. Not any more. Now I can go buy myself the laciest, frilliest prettiest blouse and wear it with pride. I am happy with who I am. I hate that my feet are so big that I can't find any cute shoes in my size. I hate that no matter how much I tweeze, and shave I can't seem to ditch my shadow (saving for laser hair removal 8*) 8*) 8*) ). I hate how over the past 10 years I've allowed myself to gain an extra 100+ lbs that just hangs in the worst spots. These are all things I can change though (well, not the feet thing, but I'm sure there are shoes out there for me, I just have to look harder.). I've actually added an element of CDing to my workout schedule so perhaps I'll actually stick to it.

Tallie
05-15-2007, 10:17 AM
For me, it is the time it takes to dress, even "underdress." I work from my home office so it is easy to dress the way I want but I generally do not put on much until after my wife leaves for the day. (She is accepting but I still feel a little guilt about it.) After she leaves, I may put on a bra or skirt, which takes some time away from my work. Then when I go out to get the mail mid day, I have to wear male clothes. Then back to em fem for a few more hours before my wife gets home.

Daintre
05-15-2007, 10:20 AM
I find that I am usually guilt ridden when I dress, at one time it was source of pleasure, the thought of being who I think I should really be.

Lately it has changed and I find that because I have this need, I have lost so much, but I won't dwell on the negative. It is a sword that cuts both ways.

TeRe
05-15-2007, 10:20 AM
For (right now) dressing is limited to jeans, shoes, panties, bras, and a small amount of makeup. I used to feel real guilty and OMG someone is going to see my bra straps!! Years ago I would take it off shortly after getting to work. Now if someone sees it they either touch my back or not say anything. Would I love to get all dolled up and go out, yeah, would I feel that the spot light is shining on me to call attention to 'this guy in a dress?' probably. Would that make me feel guilty of what I've done? Maybe. What a great question....

Christine Andrews
05-15-2007, 10:36 AM
I have lots of dislikes but one of my biggest dislikes is that I know that I will never pass as a female (big feet, big hands and the wrong frame:sad: ) and I lack the confidence to do what I truly want to do - to just wear womans clothes as me. Not to wear wigs or fake breasts but just to go out as me in clothes I like and feel good in - skirts, tights and lingerie not horrible, baggy jeans and boxes which always are uncomfortable (femme cut jeans are just so much more comfortable and fit much better than disgusting male jeans).

I guess I dislike not having the confidence and strength to be me - and that me is a crossdresser. Looking at this I dislike being pessimistic and being too afraid to express myself as femme - to afraid to leave my comfort zone (and I don't just mean the closet or the house in femme)

One day...

Eva Diva
05-15-2007, 11:06 AM
Loathe? My biggest problem is keeping everything in my panties when I open the lipstick tube and give it a turn. :D

I feel guilty that I didn't spend more time with my grandma before she died thirty years ago. I feel guilty that I let myself get fifty pounds over my proper weight. Dressing up as a woman is pure pleasure. :jumping:

alshea243
05-15-2007, 11:15 AM
i do not have no guilty feeling about my crossdressing i have accept who i am and realy do not care what other people thinks about it i have a very supportive so i do not dislike anything about my live style.i cannot go a day without wearing something femine i always wear panties and my nails are always painted

VeronicaKate
05-15-2007, 11:37 AM
I guess becuase of what I do for a career, and what I have faced, my family thinks of me as a hero. How could I ever tell them that this Soldier, who fought terrorists and has been to war and is liveing through a second tour, likes to wear a dress. I have seen, and done what most poeple will never see or do in a life time, but to tell my family, I think that would destroy all that they see in me. I have told my wife, but that too makes me feel that she looks at me differently. She is understanding and says I make more of it than she does. What do I hate, loathe about CD, that I can not yet except myself for who I am. That I feel ashamed to "feel good" while whearing some silk laced stockings. If I can ever let the "tough guy hero" go, and except VeronicaKate in my life, maybe then I will be able to enjoy life with no shame, no excuses, and with no guilt. ok enough of the sob crap.:cry:

I also dislike shaveing, trying to get out of a dress that is too small:D tryied tucking once, how do you girls do it (ow):( . stealing dress up time, rushing around sucks. love heels, hate to walk in them. my voice in fem, its not deep, but I still sound like a guy, even with my girly voice. runs in my stockings. well I guess that is about it. did I say shaveing hmmm.

Thanks for the ear
VK

soccervixen
05-15-2007, 11:46 AM
not much about dressing, other than I know I won't ever pass (facial structure, hair, eyes), so I won't ever make this a public event!

but I do regret not being able to dress more regularly. it's about once every couple weeks at best at this point (though the winter did give me more opportunities)

Mitch23
05-15-2007, 12:02 PM
no - don't do guilt now - had that for the best part of 50 years - not doing it anymore.

not being able to dress when i like, how i like - having to keep that part of me from neighbours and relatives (i know i dont have to but ive got to live in the world and i have a wife and kids) - so not being able to get dressed get straight in the car and go where i want

mitch

Bonnie D
05-15-2007, 12:10 PM
I used to feel guilty because I thought I was one of the few who crossdressed. It was something that had to be kept such a secret. There was something wrong with me. Why do I like wearing women's clothes, why do I want to be female, why do I like men? This is not ME, it's someone else inside me and I have to try to keep her subdued. She can't come out. I eventually accepted myself but it took a long, long time and too late. I married and had two children. Now I'm out to my wife after so many years of marriage and will be leaving soon. My children know I'm leaving but are not sure why. They will be told that I'm "gay" but nothing else. She thinks that will be bad enough without bringing TGism into it too. I hate what I've done to them because of my non-acceptance of myself years ago but I can't continue my life this way.

Bonnie

Iniquity Blonde GG
05-15-2007, 12:12 PM
From what i have read ( & thank you for your honest replies ) its mainly the "appearance" of been female that annoys you , because of "frame/feet/shaving" etc :o even getting it "right" for us GG's isnt always easy believe me !! lol :(

Stephenie S
05-15-2007, 12:21 PM
No guilt at all here. I do so wish I looked prettier, though. And sometimes I just get tired of all the maintenance it takes. It kinda comes with the territory, though, doesn't it? I mean I just spent THREE hours in the beauty salon. Three hours and $80 plus tip. It was my first perm. I had NO idea it would take so long. Looks OK. We'll see what they all say at work, 'cause it does look different.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Sheri 4242
05-15-2007, 12:38 PM
The thing I REALLY dislike is, just like Karen said, having to maintain a dual existence. I guess this is just part of what I have to deal with, though. As Bonnie said, there was a time in my life when I truly felt like I was "the only one" and that something must really be wrong with me. But, like Mitch, I "don't do guilt anymore" -- nope: no more guilt, purges, and "promises" that deny who I am! I dress daily, even if it isn't "to the nines."

That said, I guess the only answer about disliking any part of CDing is that, in consideration of others (mainly loved-ones since I do have a dual lifestyle where I cannot always dress as I like) I do not always dress as I want -- although I admit that even in guy mode I always underdress -- and many times I may look like I am dressed in male clothing on the outside, but I'm not -- don't own one pair of men's jeans, for example; they are all women's from either the Gap or VS. *sigh* Maybe that is the price of having a dichotomous mind that has both a masculine side and a feminne side. I am thankful that the latter is the stronger of the two! (And, I am thankful that I have a SO who understands me and who supports and encourages me.)

Kate Simmons
05-15-2007, 12:53 PM
You are right Angie. A lot of it has to do with self perception and self comfort. If you are comfortable with yourself (no matter what you look like), very little is going to rattle you.:happy:

Sheri 4242
05-15-2007, 01:41 PM
"From what i have read . . . its mainly the "appearance" of been female that annoys you , because of "frame/feet/shaving" etc." (

I don't mind controlling my weight to keep the size I am (9/10), and my feet aren't a problem (usually women's 9-1/2 depending on style, brand, etc.). You are absolutely right about maintaining oneself -- I love to shave my legs, but it can be annoying keeping up with it at times. I long ago faced up to the fact that to "appear female" can be quite a chore for me, and I understand what you are saying about how GGs themselves spend a great deal of time on make-up, styling, etc. (I have a wife and three adult daughters; one daughter inparticular wouldn't be caught dead out without, as she calls it, "putting on her face" -- lol -- the shame of it is she is a very pretty young lady and has true natural beauty that make-up perhaps enhances when dressing to the nines, but which, IMO, she could spend less time on if runnng to Wal-Mart).

"I do so wish I looked prettier. (The work to do so) kinda comes with the territory, though, doesn't it?"

That is a wish ("that I looked prettier") many of us share!!! "If" we want to do it right, though, it is something that absolutely comes with the territory!!!

Crissy Kay
05-15-2007, 02:01 PM
I guess like a lot of girls, its shaving. I still shave face before I dress up, even though no one will see me. It just dos"nt seem right to me to be dressed, and not shaved!!!

Alice Torn
05-15-2007, 02:11 PM
My problem, is that I am six foot six, 240, huge hands, and feet-size15 male wide. I don't pass well, though, I do look great, in some pics. My voice is too male. Broad shoulders don't help. But, if I was ten inches shorter, I may pass easier. I seldon shave legs, or hairy back, and chest, dress, only every few weeks, at most, usually in binges. I shave chest, and back, and underarms, to keep at reasonable level. I would like to go out, in public, but know many people, including in my church, and, to be read, and outed, would be a pill. In an increasingly brutal society, and world, a gg, or cd, must be vigilant, aware, as even the music, today, breeds violence, toward women, and others. I applaud Veronica Kate, on your honesty, service, in hell, and being a cd, while having to be a macho tough soldier. Yes, FEW indeed, can know what you are dealing with! I have been a blue collar worker, gravedigger, more, and masculine jobs, but, have this hidden cd side, never married, though. Being married, brings so much more, to the table, I see.

Cassy11
05-15-2007, 02:33 PM
No guilt or loathing. I don't like how long it takes to get the face prepaired for makeup. The extra close shave, concealer for what beard still shows. It's too time consuming. I guess it goes with the territory

VeronicaKate
05-15-2007, 03:04 PM
Thank You for the kind words Lucille. I guess we all have our own little private hell :dom: trying to look like an angel :doll: :D

Myst
05-15-2007, 08:30 PM
I do feel guitly at times of my crossdressing. It usually happens when I see something pretty that catches my eye, like a dress for instance. I think to myself that I would love to try that on! Then, sometimes, not always, I think to myself now, why would I want to wear that? I'm a man - that's not something I should do." All guilt is completley diminished however once I am dressed. When dressed, I feel good.

I do feel bad though that I don't have the courge to come out to more people. It botheres me that I am so affraid of what people will think or say. I wish I could be more like me more often, but for now, its just a secret.

-Myst :<3:

Seville
05-15-2007, 09:32 PM
Loathe? My biggest problem is keeping everything in my panties when I open the lipstick tube and give it a turn. :D

Dressing up as a woman is pure pleasure. :jumping:

AMEN!

Alice B
05-15-2007, 10:18 PM
I don't have much in the way of guilt, but do not like the fact that I can not go out on our decks or to the pool because I would be seen by others that live around us. As I said when I first joined this forum, my wife and I are well known in our city and being recognized would not be good for her. For me it doesn't really matter any more. I just want to dress but have to tone it down all the time. That is what I do not like about CD'ing.:sad:

Alice B

Kiwi Michelle
05-15-2007, 10:25 PM
Some days ican spend hours all dressed up and feel no guilt at all and yet other days the guilt comes, i cant figure out why because the pleasure of being Michelle is so good. Anybody else feel like this?

Roxi Loh
05-15-2007, 10:41 PM
For me it is cleaning up. Taking off the makeup, nail polish, stockings etc. and then putting all my femme stuff away. It is a drag...but well worth it...

Audrey34
05-15-2007, 11:22 PM
For me it's guilt and lots of it, the time it takes to dress up and "look right" (at least in my eyes) and the occasional lonliness of not having anyone to share the good times with.
-Audrey

Lady Phoenix
05-15-2007, 11:31 PM
:doll: My voice its as deep as thunder

Suzie S.
05-16-2007, 04:47 AM
I can't think of anything I hate about cding, except being in the closet, but that's a decision I made. I love cding, and have been succeeding in overcoming the guilt issue, which was always my biggest problem. :happy:

Lorna
05-16-2007, 07:52 AM
I have very few opportunities to dress. For domestic reasons I can seldom dress for more than an hour or two and can't go outside - or even downstairs - because of the highly visible location of our house. It takes me several minutes to collect the clothes I need from their hideaway and then get dressed. There's no time for niceties such as make-up, just the clothing. After a very short time - less than an hour, usually - it all has to come off again and be packed away. This part of the process I hate: there's absolutely no pleasure in it. In fact, I frequently decide not to bother to dress, even when I do have the chance, because I can't face all the effort for such a short time.

stacie
05-16-2007, 08:23 AM
I love dressing, maybe because it feels normal. I wish I could do it 24/7.

jenniferj
05-16-2007, 09:05 AM
Oh I hate my hair - even though it's beyond shoulder length, the front has receded, there's a thin spot in the back, and it's mostly gray. Plus it doesn't hold a set very well. It still looks pretty nice though, piled loosely on top with a few tendrils. Maybe I don't hate it after all.

And I hate my hairy body - I can't wear anything with a low front, and I can't wear shorts or a skirt without nylons. But then again, I have lots of tops and dresses that have a high neckline, and my leghair is thin enough that it doesn't show under most stockings. OK, I don't hate that either.

I hate my body - my top is two sizes larger than my bottom, and my waist is much too thick. But then again, with my padded girdle my backside is just a little too big, and I have hips to hang my jeans from. OK, I don't hate that either.

I hate my face- my head is too large, and my brow is much too prominent, and my beard shows. But then again with a little (OK a lot!) of makeup, it doesn't look half bad from the front, which all I really ever see anyway. Plus, it's kinda fun when I'm in guy mode to look at myself and see a bit of JJ.

Nope, I don't really dislike anything. A lot of the above would be said by every girl, genetic or not - although few GGs feel they need to add to their backsides.

jj

Maggie Kay
05-16-2007, 10:13 AM
From Wikipedia:
There is no standard distinction between shame and guilt. The cultural anthropologist Ruth Benedict describes shame as a violation of cultural or social values while feelings of guilt arise from violations of internal values. It is possible to feel ashamed of thought or behavior that no one knows about as well as feeling guilty about actions that gain the approval of others. However, in Facing Shame, therapists Fossum and Mason state "While guilt is a painful feeling of regret and responsibility for one's actions, shame is a painful feeling about oneself as a person."

My feelings in the guilt and shame area due to CDing come from the expectations of others. The collective values of our society has not accepted CDing as a positive expression. SO when I feel bad about CDing it is not because of my feelings of guilt but rather feeling that I am breaking social rules. The conflict is the source of it. I think society is wrong but there are so many more of them than me. Being an individual and doing my own thing has cost me but it is not possible for me to live my life to please others. SO I CD.

Kerrie Sifton
05-16-2007, 10:29 AM
Dislikes? None really. Sadness, yes like others I would just like to put on a cute skirt, top and great shoes, and go out shopping, with no fear,
my frame looks fair,not enough of a waist, weight should be less, shoes are only an 11, and if I get the right ones, look just fine.
And as for the desire, it is certainly overwhelming at times. Can't explain just why, but it certainly is wonderful. And, like most women and men, there are things we like about our bodies and other things that we wish to change. Thus work with the things you love, and utilize them to make yourself feel great.
As for cd'ing, it's fun to be able to cross over into both worlds.

steppingout
05-19-2007, 05:56 AM
I don't feel guilt, but I do wish a few things were different - most of all, I wish I could be dressed as I wish 24/7 instead only a few precious hours a night.
Would also like to look more passable (who wouldn't?) but being 6" with broad shoulders makes that difficult.

Raychel
05-19-2007, 06:13 AM
I really enjoy dressing.

The dislikes would be the fact that I don't have the guts to go out and browse the ladies section at the store. And would never actually have the courage to actually buy that dress at the cash register.

I also dislike (HATE) the fact that the world does not really accept CD's and I hacve to hide so much. I can't dress as much as I would like. Then when I do get to dress I am always on edge, afraid that someone will come home and I will get caught.

Mitch23
05-19-2007, 08:24 AM
Lots of common issues here and i can identify with them all. not being accepted by my wife and not being able to go girlie shopping with her. spending days in anticipation, ages getting ready, going on an adventure then having to take it all off again - 'its a drag taking it all off' - i like that!!

having a good body but not girlie in lots of ways, hairy, muscular arms, unshaven legs, 6' +. Not getting makeup quite right and looking like a drag queen!

still not being quite natural when out about what i think i can do and what im too timid to do

other than that - not a lot. will it stop me from my next experience - heck no!

mitch

suchacutie
05-19-2007, 08:44 AM
For those of us to enjoy the dual existence, the problem is always the transition. Nails take so long and then in a few hours they have to come off. Then there is making sure all the feminine "clues" are gone (makeup, nail polish, etc). But is it worth it...sure!

tina

laura.lapinski
05-19-2007, 09:04 AM
No guilt, love to do it. I'm sure I would feel embarresed and guilty if my wife or kids found out. I wish I had more opportunity to do it, and wish I was able to buy and have my own clothes so I could do it do a proper level so I could post a photo here. Think I could have a stash box in the attic? I think someday I wish I could dress (or go out and dress) and meet other girls, or that I could slowly let my wife in on some of this. I could probably be happy continuing the way I have been for the rest of my life, but its fun to fantisize.

Laura

sami1952
05-19-2007, 11:05 AM
The only part that i dislike is that i don't do it enough,I 've like to be able to dress up for one entire week and drive around to my heart's desire and enjoy it because life is short and you never might get the chance to do it.