PDA

View Full Version : What do GG/SO like or dislike about their CD

VeronicaKate
05-15-2007, 12:55 PM
iniquity blonde GG had me thinking 1. what do GG/SO like and dislike about their CD.

Also on the flipside of understanding for me at least 2. what does the CD like or dislike about his/her SO.

I think seeing others responses may help me understand more of what the other feels and broaden my insight.

maybe in these responses, may be how my SO feels or how I feel. Maybe from these responses I or my SO can find ways to better ourselves, if we find ourselves in that situation.

As for me I love that my SO is understanding and excepts me, I wish she would be more open and talk about how she feels. I still think she keeps her thoughts to herself. Maybe I am just paranoid that she does not except me, but when she does not talk I get anxious. that is when I need reasurance from her.

VK

mellisa's wife
05-15-2007, 04:15 PM
I love the sharing. It's something just between the two of us!!! ( except for all of you!)

Di
05-15-2007, 06:16 PM
same interests
a close bond of understanding between us
I can totally be me and vise versa....loved for how we are
shopping
having so much in common...girly girl here too
having fun ..we can giggle and laugh together ( things we get into)
making it a journey together exploring our life
having spa days:happy:
talking and be able to be our authentic selfs
have a girlfriend/bestfriend/boyfriend
and whats that song...you make loving fun:D

Dislike....Because I feel it is necessary for us to be safe out and about ( except in clubs ect) I can't hold her hand or kiss her ..did this early on when we went out and heard stuff about lesbians..so my call not too but hate people are so narrow minded.

Deanna2
05-15-2007, 07:35 PM
I do believe that my wife likes to shop with me. What I really like is getting to carry her handbag while she uses both hands to shop.

Josephine 1941
05-15-2007, 10:02 PM
Hi All ,

My SO I have found likes me better dressed. I have found that as she now calls me a she /male that as the female side she has a girl friend to talk too. The male side give her the protection she needs. I get from her all any CD would want, plus we are the same size. Tell her when you feel down it works, especialy if you are dressed. Make sure YOU listen to her dressed or not that will make all the difference in the world. We all have needs so listening is very inportant .

Josephine