PDA

View Full Version : Today is the big day! Examens.

Xaff
05-16-2007, 03:50 AM
Today is the big day!!! My high school examen is going to start. I so hope I am going to make it. :D About 2,5 hour I begin.......with Dutch language.
I am so nervous!!! I even can't learn for this, you just have to know it. AAHHH. (Something is eating me up from the inside..)

Wish me luck!

Xaff,

Shelly Preston
05-16-2007, 04:02 AM
Good luck and I hope it all goes well

:hugs:

Evert
05-16-2007, 04:25 AM
Kom op gozer! Dat ga je halen!! :D

Veel succes en laat ons weten hoe het ging!! :hugs:

Dasein9
05-16-2007, 09:08 AM
You can do it, Xaff!

I know you're smart. And I know you work hard.
So there's only one thing to wish you, and that's luck.

So, GOOD LUCK!!!

Xaff
05-16-2007, 11:10 AM
Thanks all, :thumbsup:

I am finished with it. I am happy this one is over, and I
also have good feeling about this one. So I hope I have
scored very high. :D

Now the rest in the next 2 weeks. But I hope I will manage
that one also. ............. If they call me next month:
YOU HAVE GRADUATED!!!! Then I go: YYYYEEEESSSSS!!!!!!

Xaff,

bi_weird
05-16-2007, 12:28 PM
Dude congrats! YaY being done with tests!

Felix
05-16-2007, 02:27 PM
Good luck Xaff I'm sure you will do really well :thumbsup: xx Felix :hugs:

pocoyo
05-17-2007, 02:30 PM
Hey Xaff!

Glad it feels like it went well :D :thumbsup:
That's awesome!
I bet you did really well and will be whooping with joy at your great results soon!! :hugs:

Xaff
05-17-2007, 04:58 PM
Hey Xaff!

Glad it feels like it went well :D :thumbsup:
That's awesome!
I bet you did really well and will be whooping with joy at your great results soon!! :hugs:

:D I hope so. :D

I am now learning for the next ones.
Monday: Economy
Tueseday: History

Then I have 2 days to learn for
Friday: Biology (I am very good in this one)

Then next tuseday is Englisch.
(Understanding teksts and anwer questions about it, schouldn't be a problem. :happy: ) You also can't learn for this one.

And finaly:
Wendsday 30th: Earth.......
Tursday: Mathematics (I belive it's called)

And them I am finished! :D

Question Mark
05-17-2007, 06:36 PM
Whoa, you have a lot of time between exams. :o At any rate, I'm sure you'll do fine. At least for English you can learn from us! :D

...well, maybe not GOOD English, but some kind of English. <_<

Tamera
05-18-2007, 05:56 AM
High School Exams,

Boy I loved my High School Days(except the exams). My favorite time was after high school till about the age of 21. I was in and out of Rock n' Roll bands and (LIVING AT HOME) it was GREAT.

AND THEN.........my biography

Dasein9
05-18-2007, 08:33 AM
What!? No Philosophy?

What are they teaching in the schools nowadays?

privateperks
05-20-2007, 11:25 AM
Veel geluk xaff. En plezier als dat kan :D

:D

Xaff
05-31-2007, 04:18 PM
I am finished!!!!!!
Aahh finally. You know the period of making the exams was quite fun. But I am also pleased it's over now. Now the other hard part, whaiting until the 14th to know whether I have made it or not.

Everything whent very well, eccept for history. But if I have done it okey for the rest I am passed. :D So I already know for 90&#37; sure that I have made it!

English was the one that whent very well, it was understanding the stories and the tekst. Ik have between the 7.1 and the 9. (Answers are after the exams on the internet so you can look) So ya guys probebly helped me a lot, since I am practicing this all the time on this board. :thumbsup: (For the people who don't understand the 7.1 and 9. --> You need to have a 5,5 to make it good, and a 10 is the highest.)

And tomorrow the fisrst thing I am gonna doo is PARTY :devil: :drink: :drink: :ms: :ms: :Party: :Party: :Party2:

Xaff,

P.s. Priveteperks: I didn't know you where Dutch. Nice.

Cai
05-31-2007, 05:35 PM
Congrats Xaff! It sounds like you did great! Have one on me. :drink:

Dasein9
06-01-2007, 10:40 AM
But... but... No Philosophy!?

Seriously, that's great, Xaff! These are the tests that determine whether you get into university, right? Where do you want to go? What will you study?

Xaff
06-01-2007, 11:38 AM
Thanks.

Idd no philosophy. :D No I can't go to university with this test. One level lower. This test is for the HAVO-diploma, so with this one I can go and study a Bachelor study. If I pass I can go and study
Bio - informatics

Xaff,

:Party2:

pocoyo
06-01-2007, 11:39 AM
I am finished!!!!!!
Aahh finally. You know the period of making the exams was quite fun. But I am also pleased it's over now. Now the other hard part, whaiting until the 14th to know whether I have made it or not.

Everything whent very well, eccept for history. But if I have done it okey for the rest I am passed. :D So I already know for 90% sure that I have made it!

English was the one that whent very well, it was understanding the stories and the tekst. Ik have between the 7.1 and the 9. (Answers are after the exams on the internet so you can look) So ya guys probebly helped me a lot, since I am practicing this all the time on this board. :thumbsup: (For the people who don't understand the 7.1 and 9. --> You need to have a 5,5 to make it good, and a 10 is the highest.)

And tomorrow the fisrst thing I am gonna doo is PARTY :devil: :drink: :drink: :ms: :ms: :Party: :Party:

Xaff,

P.s. Priveteperks: I didn't know you where Dutch. Nice.

AWwwww well done Xaff!
That's excellent :D

Dasein9
06-01-2007, 11:42 AM
Thanks.

Idd no philosophy. :D No I can't go to university with this test. One level lower. This test is for the HAVO-diploma, so with this one I can go and study a Bachelor study. If I pass I can go and study
Bio - informatics

Xaff,

:Party2:

Oh, yes, you said that. Sorry. For us, a Bachelor is university, so it's confusing... :D

Bio, eh? Sounds like a difficult subject. I know you can do it, though!

Cai
06-01-2007, 11:44 AM
I'm minoring in Bio-informatics! :D Well, that and 3 other things, because I apparently like doing nothing but studying.