PDA

View Full Version : Natural femme actions

Debby Cooper
05-16-2007, 04:43 PM
I expect this has been brought up before but I wonder how many find themselves making feminine movements in everyday male life.
It has been brought home to me by some comments I have made towards me at work. I always tend to sit with knees together or crosslegged, I will place hands between knees and keep thighs together while splaying feet out if in conversation with someone while seated, when picking anything up from floor I always bend at knees and squat down (this one I always tell them is H&S at work)
The best one I have had pointed out to me is that when I sit down I always run both hands down back of thighs as if ensuring I dont allow dress/skirt to ride up on chair.
It has also apparantly been noted I am the only one to leave the seat down as well.:o
I have suspected for some while now they are aware of my other life.
So how many others are in the same situation?

rose382832
05-16-2007, 05:05 PM
while i wear panties to work i have never noticed nor has anyone around me that i have femme manerisms at work. that is reserved for when i am out as rose.

Angela E.
05-16-2007, 05:15 PM
Yes I catch myself quite frequently acting female,but never around men.:hugs:Angela.:bunny::bunny::bunny::GE:

kerrianna
05-16-2007, 05:43 PM
When I'm at ease and feeling natural (pretty much only around women :straightface:) I think I have a very femme vibe. I sit with my legs crossed knee over knee, talk with my hands more, smile and make eye contact more, play with my hair, etc. My natural actions have always been more girly - I stopped doing it for years because guys get harassed by other guys for stuff like that...or at least they think they will.

I'm still at ease around guys I like and trust, sensitive guys, but I'm not sure how I would act around macho guys. Hopefully the "omg what will they think?" message wouldn't kick in. Fortunately I seem to have been able to avoid those situations for now. I'd like to think that I would feel free to be me anywhere, anyplace, but I know it's not that easy.

stormrider
05-16-2007, 06:24 PM
I find that I always sit with my legs crossed knee over knee or together off to one side very ladylike. I do have some feminine movements and manerisms that others have brought up to me but I don't realize I am doing it.

Kate Simmons
05-16-2007, 06:38 PM
Are you kidding Hon? I'm not even feminine when I'm Salandra. Okay, just teasing you but I do have my own inimitable style that not too many dare copy:heehee:.Some of my more "feminine sisters" just go:rolleyes:when I do stuff sometimes. Yeah, I have femme movements (more or less) when I'm guy too but most of the folks I work with are too pre-occupied to notice. I used to worry about it but then realized that was useless energy. One time without thinking I did call one of the more macho guys "Hon". He said:"What did you call me?" I said:"Hon, well you are kinda cute" and fluttered my eyelashes. He busted out laughing and so did I. "whew" close one, I thought.:p

Tamera
05-17-2007, 05:28 AM
Acually when in "Male Mode" I do "Male Actions".
When in "Fem" I do "Fem" actions.

The only mix I have are:
Sometimes in "Male" I talk softly,
And in "Fem" I need to remember to bring my arms in closer to the body.

Other than that its like having a "Split Personality"
LOL
Tamera

LindaTS
05-17-2007, 12:23 PM
This is something I never mix. I'm lucky enough to spend most of the time as a woman and even when in the guy mode everything I do is in the female manner. I never really have to think about it, it's just something I always do.

Alex!
05-17-2007, 12:35 PM
I never mix feminine appearances when in male mode. Indeed, when en femme, I'm pretty male when it comes to gestures, walking, and voice, though I do sit like a lady (that's not hard, after all).

Dixie
05-17-2007, 01:47 PM
Well I do wear panties almost exclusivly, does that count??:D

Gina_darling
05-17-2007, 03:33 PM
I do notice myself that I have a few female mannerisms, but no-one has said anything. The girls didn't seem to notice that I was pretty good a giving make-up advice either.

Leah B
05-17-2007, 04:29 PM
I do notice myself that I have a few female mannerisms, but no-one has said anything. The girls didn't seem to notice that I was pretty good a giving make-up advice either.

They might notice but not care, or say something when you're not around. I make comments too that MUST make people wonder. How many guys compliment makeup? I'm hardly qualified to [i]advise[i] though.

CrossdressinGoth
05-17-2007, 04:36 PM
Ive done this and actually been caught by workers that brought it to my attention. The way I look at my nails, standing up with hand on my hip and my hips swung to one side, the way Ive walked....so many. Nothing bad has happend but I noticed that I have been having an increase in this over the last couple of months

RobertaFermina
05-17-2007, 04:57 PM
Nobody has mentioned it to me, but it does happen!
I even called a female co-worker "Honey"! :rolleyes: Heaven forfend that I might say that to a male!:eek: That is a No-No....I could be done-up for sexual harrassment!

Then again, no one has mentioned my flesh-pink tone polished, and extended nails !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Kristen Kelly
05-17-2007, 05:08 PM
I am alway crossing that grey line, my GF has even once told me I answered her in my fem voice in drab, with out me even thinking about it.

az_azeel
05-17-2007, 05:14 PM
Interesting question Debby...
I have never noticed any femenine mannerisms... but I think I will be watching myself more closely in the future :heehee:

Take Care :hugs:

Girly Sara
05-17-2007, 05:45 PM
I'm always expressing my girly side at work and thankfully people have embraced me. I often call other girls 'hun' and 'babes' and i'm always commenting on girls' nails, make up, clothes etc.

Don't be fooled though, feeling so relaxed and being able to express my feminine alter ego hasn't always been there. It's been a long journey for me and i'm now reaping the long-awaited rewards. I hope that you girls are able to, too.

Sara xxx

monkey88
05-17-2007, 05:55 PM
actually, I catch myself sitting with my legs crossed occasionally, but only when I'm alone. All other times, I'm guy me.

Although my walk has always been a little feminine for some time now, the way I naturally walk swings my hips very slightly, but it is noticeable, someone commented on it once.

And I do that standing thing where you put your weight on one leg, relax the other, and push your hips to one side, a lot. It's got to the point where it's subconscious now. I've never received a comment on that though.

sandy_folsom
05-18-2007, 12:32 AM
I sit with my legs crossed over my knee.
When I am standing, waiting for the elevator or something, I stand with my feet in the third position - my right foot is at a 90 angle from my left foot.
Also, when my hair gets long, I would sometimes tuck a stray lock behind my ear.

christie
05-18-2007, 07:54 AM
I have been working on my feminine walk over the past few months. Just in the past couple of weeks I have caught myself walking more feminine when I am at work, in guy mode. I know I still need a lot of practice to walk like a woman, but I think my subconcious is telling me to practice more.

Christie

AmandaM
05-18-2007, 11:12 AM
My actions are naturally femme so I have to act like a stiff, stoic, robot when in man mode. People think I'm standoffish, but that is an effort to stay male.

Nadine
05-18-2007, 11:25 AM
I am always doing femme things when in male mode. Like crossing my legs at the knee when sitting, keeping my legs together when getting out of a car, keeping my arms close to my sides when walking, swaying my hips slightly, etc., etc. Nobody has ever commented on it though, and even if they did I wouldn't worry - I am me!

marie354
05-18-2007, 11:26 AM
I do feminine things all the time without realizing it right away.

My SO's daughter came up from N. Carolina last weekend to take her out to lunch Saturday for Mother's Day. While they were talking in the living room Friday night, I walked in, placed my hands on my hips and stood listening. I realized after a few seconds that I was in a fem stance and dropped my arms and left the room. I do generally sit with my ankles crossed too, as well as crossing my legs at the knee once in a while.
I didn't think that anyone noticed, but later that night she asked her mom why I acted like a girl sometimes. After a moment of embarrassment, my SO opened up to her and told her that I was a cross-dresser. I can check one more person off of my list now.
:hugs: