PDA

View Full Version : I'm Giving Tips On Being A Girl...what??

melissa michaels
05-16-2007, 06:28 PM
Today , a GG i work with was somewhat frustrated because guys on the phone weren't letting her answer thier questions because she's a girl.[her words,not mine] [she knew the correct answer].So i told her, her day would come when she would wait on a guy who didn't know anything, and she would know much more than him.She liked that answer.A while later i heard her tell my boss in general conversation,that i gave her some tips on surviving being a girl in a male dominated industry!.Now when i'm at work i'm in 100% male mode and no one has a clue.I LOVED IT! Later in the mail was a catalog for clothes.[i didn't see it so i don't who from].Before my boss threw it away he asked me if i wanted to buy a new dress.[jokingly].I told him i didn't have enough money today,and left the comment at that.for the rest of the day i enjoyed the laughs in my head at these comments.Some days you don't need to dress to have a good time with this.

AmberTG
05-17-2007, 02:27 AM
Ya, I've been known to mess with people's heads like that, responding to a question the way a woman would instead of a man's answer. It's probably a good thing they don't know that I'm serious when I answer a question in that way.

Dixie
05-17-2007, 08:21 AM
It can be fun tapdancing in the minds of the ignorant.:D