PDA

View Full Version : Do You Adore Your C/ding?

vicky lee
05-17-2007, 06:36 AM
I just wanted to say i adore my c/ding when dressed i can seam to cope with everything in life as to offer.
and find i get lots more done faster than in drab infact the only time im in male mood now is in the day for work rest of the time is in fem

SO MY QUESTION IS AM I ALONE IN BEING LIKE THIS OR ARE THERE OTHER GIRLS ON HERE THAT ADORE THERE C/DING ? AND WHY?
i would be very interested in ur views on this
vicky lee

Kate Simmons
05-17-2007, 07:52 AM
I wouldn't say I "adore " it per say Vicky. It's just a part of who I am and I deal with it from that aspect.:happy:

Dixie
05-17-2007, 07:55 AM
I do not know if adore is the right word, but I love it and can't seem to get enough of it!!!!!!:hugs:

Daintre
05-17-2007, 07:57 AM
Adore is a bit to strong for me. It is a part of me which I accept, at times I am infatuated by it, but on a regular basis, it is just a part of me that most people will never see.

Nikki Dee
05-17-2007, 08:29 AM
I adore being transgender...and being Nikki.

Hermione Simpson
05-17-2007, 09:54 AM
i wouldn't say adore, but i love dressing up as hermione

Slip Affinity
05-17-2007, 10:17 AM
I love it and enjoy it and can never see myself giving it up.

Karren H
05-17-2007, 11:07 AM
I adore my wife..... I enjoy my crossdressing... And I also enjoy my male side as much... And productivity and mindset are irrespecive of how I'm dressed... Busy busy busy... Happy happy happy...

:)

Love Karren

faltenrock
05-17-2007, 12:08 PM
I've come to accect it as part of my personality.
I love it.
I don't want it taken away from.
I can relax when dressed.
I'm able to forget everything bad, when out and dressed.
I don't want to dress up all the time.
I want to be accepted as the person I am.
It feels great and fantastic - like nothing else on earth.

Doreen

Valerie Nicole
05-17-2007, 03:21 PM
Hmmm...adore? I'm not sure. Like many others have said, I enjoy doing it, but I'm not sure about that word. I find I do like to do things while dressed. I am a better writer. I am better at video games. I think it focuses me more, somehow, and brings out the best in me.

Gina_darling
05-17-2007, 03:28 PM
I do really like it and I am usually dressed at home. I find it very relaxing to be dressed and when I'm relaxed I get much more work done! I really enjoy going shopping for things, would really like someone to go with!

Like many opinions here though, I do feel it as an expression of identity and not a means of gratification. The enjoyment comes from feeling right.

Gina xx

Carin's Wife GG
05-17-2007, 03:30 PM
I adore Carin dressed! So I guess I adore CDing.

Louise.

RobertaFermina
05-17-2007, 04:20 PM
I have never tried to do any professional work, or chores while dressed. So your question will have to wait until I have my own place to give it a try.

Imagine! If I have software-writers-block, I might be able to "Don the Frock" and Break-Through it ?!

Why not? I am WAY more comfortable as Roberta than as Bob.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

stormrider
05-17-2007, 04:41 PM
Adore is such an elusive word other than how it is decribed by Mr. Webster. I adore children and I adored my wives at one time. I can say "I simple adore that sweater!", but it doesn't have the same connotation as adoring a person. So do I adore myself when I am dressed???????? Well, I like the feeling of being femminine, but I feel that way all the time now(why fight it?). I love the feeling of women's clothing on my body(it is a feeling I guess). I don't adore myself, or my feelings, or my physical sensations. I just love all the parts that make me a whole. Like the rest of you, it makes me what I am. Now I would just ADORE living my life as a woman.

Michelle

sami1952
05-17-2007, 05:18 PM
being selfemployed and having to deal with customers with their complaints every day gets to be fustrating and i'm more clam and relax when i fem mode.all i think about is dressing up and going for a ride so i can forget about everyday things at work.it's my escape from work.

Rita B
05-17-2007, 06:02 PM
Well it gives me the most pleasure of anything else I do, adore is a bit strong. I find that when I am pursuing crossdressing and shopping for new things and getting made up, I seem to get energized and able to get more done.

JamieTV
05-17-2007, 06:10 PM
Adore may not be the correct word for it, but I love who I am when I am Jamie and have always have. It is a part of me that I would never want to lose.

Wendy me
05-17-2007, 06:42 PM
"adore" ??? well probably not what took years to do is accept that i have two sides that were confusing to me for a long time ..... my "HIM" side and my "FEM" side ... knowing that it would be almost imposable to truly be ether side i learned a balance of the two .... and each is as import as the outher..... kinda like playing nice together ...., and that girlfriend i do so "adore"......

KarenSusan
05-17-2007, 07:17 PM
I don't know about adore. All I know is I'm much more comfortable in pantyhose and skirts than trousers.

Roxi Loh
05-17-2007, 10:38 PM
I adore it when I am dressed up for sure. It can be a hassle most of the rest of the time but when I stroke on that last bit of lipstick and look in the mirror I am in la vida loca...

Suzie S.
05-18-2007, 05:16 AM
I adore my wife..... I enjoy my crossdressing... And I also enjoy my male side as much... And productivity and mindset are irrespecive of how I'm dressed... Busy busy busy... Happy happy happy...

:)

Love Karren

You said it Karren, I can't put it better than that. :happy:

vicky lee
05-18-2007, 08:59 AM
hi girls thanks for your replys
i must admit adore is to strong ill change it to enjoy
so like alot of you i ENJOY my c/ding in fem
but heres where i carnt agree with you i dont like or enjoy my male side at all
to many probs being male
the only thing stopping me from going full time 24/7 female is my work i do love that and i dont see any female builders here in the uk.
hugs vicky lee

Carin's Wife GG
05-18-2007, 01:03 PM
is it OK to use the word adore in that case?

Louise.

Sarah Welch
05-18-2007, 01:52 PM
Now that I have accepted myself, I wouldnt change back for the world. I am just so comfortable and happy now.:hugs:

susie evans
05-18-2007, 01:59 PM
i don't no that i adore it as much as i enjoy it as i'am very busy all the time :hugs:

susie

Angie G
05-18-2007, 03:48 PM
Yes I do why because I can dress 3 to 5 times a week :hugs:

lauraabdl
05-18-2007, 07:51 PM
I do enjoy my crossdressing side. I find that I am more relaxed when dressed. My SO still dosent like me to dress in front of her yet, but as the girls here say time will tell and SO,s do accept.
As for adore, a strong word, if it fits use it.
Love Laura:2c:

Lanore
05-26-2007, 10:53 PM
I don't think adore would be the right word for me. I just love being me and who I have become. I am right where I am supposed to be and feeling the way I am supposed to feel.

Lanore

marie354
05-26-2007, 11:03 PM
Adore isn't the right word, I don't think. I do love it though.
:hugs:

Ashleigh
05-26-2007, 11:57 PM
Love it! Love it! Love it!

A:doll:

christina marie
05-27-2007, 09:29 AM
yes! absolutely would not trade it for anything in the world. i used to hate my female side, and felt as if "she" was torturing me. since finding you girls, i have learned that i wouldn't be me without her, and to accept that for the gift it is. being" a little different" has allowed me to be a better person, kinder,more caring and understanding than i ever was before. almost everyone i know has noticed a change(for the better) in my personality since i have come to terms with my fem side. so,yes, i do adore my crossdressing! sometimes it is the only thing that keeps me sane(or as close as i can get) in this crazy world!

O2B Barbara
05-27-2007, 02:28 PM
I also wouldn't use the term adore, but it is very large part of me. I do very much look forward to those days when I can dress as I wish for the day. Barbara does tend to to more housework as a result of this as I am usuallu indoors while dressed. Wish I had a home in the country and be able to be able to let Barb outside to play!

Sarah V
05-27-2007, 10:02 PM
Absolutly!!:happy:

I have to agree with Salandra. As I have gotten older (esp/ with in the last 10 years or so) I am coming more to the realization that cd/tv/ing (and all that comes with it) is a big part of me and who I am. I have read in numerous articles over and over again that this part of who we are is something that is not going to go away, so as I get older, I have firmly decided that if I have to live with this part of me I am going to enjoy it!!

And I truley am enjoying it. More so now than ever before. More and more each day I am finding things in every day life that I can associate, relate, and incorporate into my feminine side. It has been said that we enjoy the best of both worlds and could not agree more.

Deanna2
05-29-2007, 06:03 AM
Like others have said, 'adore' is rather too strong a term. I do thoroughly enjoy wearing femme gear - particularly mini skirts and camisoles.

Michelle04240
05-29-2007, 06:10 AM
Well it seems that if the post had read "Do you enjoy..."

I very much enjoy it.

erickka
05-29-2007, 07:28 AM
For me...Adore= my wife. I am COMFORTABLE with dressing, as it feels great, and that is me. As for productivity, it makes no diff how I am dressed. My work ethic is MY mindset. Get a lot done either way.

Tiffy
05-29-2007, 08:43 AM
Yes I guess I could say I adore crossdressing. I have strived so long to come to terms with it, I guess I better love it. And I dress daily and my wife loves it. So right now in my life I do adore being a crossdresser.

Tiffy