PDA

View Full Version : Public Restroom

Cindyloo
05-17-2007, 05:56 PM
Have any of you had problems using the public restroom when dressed en fem? Being caught or questioned? For me I would probably hold it if I was in a crowded restraunt or other venu. It would have to be a transgendered nightclub or not so crowded area for me to use a public restroom while dressed.

Rita B
05-17-2007, 05:59 PM
Once you become very comfortable with your femme side in public, you will find that going to the lady's room is a very natural thing to do. Have confidence

CrossdressinGoth
05-17-2007, 06:13 PM
honestly, if i were out in public dressed, Id go and not really care. Back when I was in high school my senior year I dressed to school and it was rather funny seeing peoples reactions seeing a guy standing in a skirt and heels going to the bathroom :P

Karren H
05-17-2007, 06:29 PM
Nope... never been questioned.... by anyone.... male or female.... I do try to use unisex restrooms first, but if not avaliable then it's gender specific restrooms depending on how I'm dresses...

Karren

rose382832
05-17-2007, 07:56 PM
first time out ( at a fancy ball) i held it till i could not hold any longer and used the mens room. every other gurl in the place gave me a nasty look when i came out so after that i used the ladys room. once i came out of the stall and came face to face with a little old lady( 60+) and all she said was" my dear you need to work on your makeup" she then walked away and that was it . so now if dressed it is the ladys room for me.

Dixie
05-17-2007, 08:03 PM
I Have not tried the women's room yet.

Cindyloo
05-17-2007, 08:23 PM
Thank you girls. That is helpful. Have not dressed out yet but this is helpful to know that it is pretty safe as long I am feminine and do not give myself away.

MoonBaby GG
05-17-2007, 08:31 PM
From what I have read and understand there are laws forbidding any kind of harrassment or discrimination regarding public restrooms, regardless of what gender is definied/marked on the door. It's that way in NYC and makes me think that since California is very liberal and accepting of diversity, they might have similar laws on record?

Dasein9
05-17-2007, 08:36 PM
I go to the one where 1) I feel safest and 2) I'm unlikely to make someone else uncomfortable.

So, when I'm en homme, I go to the mens' room.

Dixie
05-17-2007, 09:05 PM
I have always used the men's room (with a few hilerous results), but a friend who is trying to "teach" me in the art of dressing keeps chastising me for not using the women's room. He says when presenting as a female use the right room you silly girl. Kinda funny, he is a gay man named B.J. really that is his name not a nickname, but he is legandary at the "Q" for dressing, and his drag shows.

Roxi Loh
05-17-2007, 10:43 PM
I love using the ladies room...not for any perverted reason but it completes my femme feeling...I guess that is perverted...anyway...freshening my lipstick in the mirror is so cool...

CrossdressinGoth
05-17-2007, 10:47 PM
seems to me that the ladies room smells nicer and is much cleaner, makes me jealous lol

linnea
05-17-2007, 11:39 PM
Though I sometimes feel a little nervous about it, when I'm dressed en femme, I use the ladies' room. I've never been questioned, but I do try to take care of business quickly and without causing the even the least disruption or discomfort for anyone else.

susie evans
05-17-2007, 11:43 PM
nope not so far :D:heehee:

susie

Paulette
05-18-2007, 12:43 AM
If you are dressed as a lady the ladies room is where you belong, just remember that you are a lady and you should act like one all of the time you are in there. Be polite and take care of your business and get out. A quick glance at the mirror, wash your hands and your out. I have used the ladies room and in some places I have found that the ladies is just as bad as the mens room. Can you hover over the pot and always with your toes pointed towards the stall door.

faltenrock
05-18-2007, 02:37 AM
so far, I never had any problems using the ladies room.

Doreen

Tamera
05-18-2007, 06:23 AM
When dressed as a "GIRL",
Do as the "GIRLS" do...........

LOL
Tamera

erickka
05-18-2007, 06:30 AM
Ladie's room. Got in, Got out, no problems. If you are dressed as a gurl, fully be a gurl. It is a great feeling.