PDA

View Full Version : who loves velvet?

the velvet kid
06-02-2004, 07:01 PM
Hi! I'm new to this site. Also new to talking to anybody about CD. I just am tired of hiding it. I have a serious fetish with wearing womens clothing. My favorite things are anything velvet (dresses panties corsets skirts shirts bras bathingsuits) anything velvet. Also I love panthose and body stockings. Nothing turns me on and satisfies my thirst for CD than these things. I have some items of clothing and have been in love with dressing up for as long as I can remember. Does any one else fell the same way about velvet and pantyhose?

~Tammy~
06-02-2004, 11:20 PM
Hehe, a girl after my own heart :)

Velvet... Mmmm! I am to velvet as homer is to pie.

Seriously I adore velvet also. The look, the feel, the sexyness of it. I mean think about it, what other material is so naturally girlie?

I mean, have you have ever seen any male clothes made from velvet?
Ok, so there's also lace which is predominently feminine, but I just find lacey things irritating on the skin. Velvet on the other hand is just sooo soft.

I'm writing this just before I go to work. I have washed, shaved, dressed in drabs and had breakfast but still have on my little velvet skirt. That's the last thing to go before I walk out the door, and how much I would love to be able to go to work in it!

The skirt itself is a dancing skirt I bought in Blackpool last year. It's a full circle skirt, 14" long with crushed velvet on one side and kinda lycra on the inside and very stretchy. My GF says I should wear in inside out as I'm always stroking the velvet :)

'We' also have alot of velvet tops and a couple of dresses that come out when we play :rolleyes:

Anyways, very nice to have you with us 'Velvet Kid'.

Nice to see you joining in after peering through the windows for so long :)

Take care

Luv

~Tammy~

Rachel_740
06-03-2004, 01:42 PM
Hi Tammy,

Hope you didn't get too excited and forget to take your lush velvet skirt off for work :eek:

Hugs & kisses