PDA

View Full Version : Being alone

Terry
05-18-2007, 03:56 AM
Hi ; Girls [love some advice]

Maybe someone here who has gone thru or is going thru what I feel . I have always had the desire[ TO DRESS] like most of us here ,as we all have gone thru differnce stages in our lifes , [ I KNOWN I HAVE ] what I,am getting to is this I do love woman in many differnce ways , but during the many years of marriage it was not that open ,Well after I lose her to cancer some eigth years now, my desire have come back more than ever before ,so what I,am trying to find out ,Is this the wrong way for me to deal with this because when I ,am dressed it a completling differnce world for me I,am a more relaxed type of girl ,and now after all this time I feel I,am becoming more AND more like her than me ,[AND I LOVE IT ALL]now don,t get me wrong ,But here my problem I can,t be that open about this because of the many things we all have to deal with in our lifes, and I do have to face it my age is not a big help , I have been open to a few close girl freinds ,and here at the forum ,but there are those others reasons for not opening up to other as I would not want hurd anyone and I this would change to many things, and that not what i want at this stage of life, .Sorry but I needed to get this out some how, and you girls have always been there to get me thur alot ,if I could I would give you all a HUG, THANK YOU.

My love as always

Terry xxxxxxx

Khriss
05-18-2007, 04:28 AM
...your posting reminds me of why I can call so many here (and You) my sisters !! Realizing I was not alone in my (such) feelings..was the greatest or reliefs ..:happy::thumbsup:xx"K"

Angie G
05-18-2007, 04:42 AM
Terry I hope it helps that we are here for you hun :hugs:
Angie

thea
05-18-2007, 06:02 AM
It's certainly all right and good to dress if that's relaxing for you and making you feel closer to her. And it's also okay if you choose to keep it private, not telling others or going out.